Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Thumbs up Most dangerous/terrifying npc in wow?

Post the one you think is dangerous/terrifying, furious halfhill defender here They may be pandas, but they hit like a truck hitting you with a truck
    Last edited by mmoc0d5dc6f168; 2013-07-07 at 07:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing!

Thaddius?

Deleted
    Most Dangerous mythical creature
    SSC - The Elevator Boss.

Most deadly NPC
    Oondasta

10+ Year Old Account
    Panda children.

Fel Reaver in God damn Hellfire peninsula. Back in the day that piece of crap asshole creeped up on my ass trillion times. You could never hear the fucker coming, until he was on top of you stomping your head into the dirt.

And old Morgan Ladimore in Darkshire. The bitch could smell you on the other side of Raven Hill and rub the floor with you. And again just as you corpse ran. Then again.

Very few thing in WoW ever made me look over my shoulder like those 2 guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Most Dangerous mythical creature
    SSC - The Elevator Boss.

Most deadly NPC
    Oondasta
    I still have mental scarrs from the elevator boss...

Devilsaurs.... those bastards are absurdly silent when they come up from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    Thaddius?
    Ye, Thaddius for me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn4GYI8S3dU, first 20 seconds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noorri View Post
    Devilsaurs.... those bastards are absurdly silent when they come up from behind.
    Hint: They use stealth

Thaddius for sure. He's made out of corpses of men,women and children and if you lower your ingame music you can hear them scream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orc women /10char

Deleted
    Nobodys mentioned Fel Reavers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fel Reaver, They are like mortars, you never hear the one that gets you.

The Elevator Boss (SSC, ICC, Etc), Never been killed but claimed millions of lives.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    terrifying?

This, the skitterweb matriarch. Though the cartoony graphics are not as scary in wow as it use to feel, the first time I saw this in cata when leveling, really gave me goosebumps.

Also, in vanilla, running along the long road in duskwood, only to see Stiches walking towards you, was pretty dam scary, back in the day when something like that actually COULD kill you.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Fel Reaver in God damn Hellfire peninsula.
    I'm inclined to agree. When I first bought TBC, I ventured out to Hellfire on my rogue, and all of a sudden there was a screech of mechanical mayhem! Then death. I can honestly say nothing makes me more anxious in the game, than the prospect of getting trampled by a fel reaver, despite having leveled 10 or 11 alts through Outland! ^.^

as a rogue it would be the fel reaver, not only did he get me multiple times but his scream got me killed as it broke stealth at the WORST POSSIBLE TIMES.

did you know the world boss fel reaver outside black temple was supposed to roam around the zone like the fel reaver? You can even see what would have been its path around the zone, thats not by accident. Blizz decided that it might be TOO sadistic to do that.

Murlocs! You pull one, and then the next thing you know, you have a raid group of them on you. That sound they make, too. Creepy.

Also, I thought I'd give an honorable mention to Pre Cata Stitches, though I was more in awe of him, as he was the first Abom I saw in wow.
    Last edited by Treno; 2013-07-09 at 02:33 PM.