Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    A Dalaran/Shatt type neutral city.

Quote Originally Posted by championknight View Post
    1) Old style questing, don't like the linear 'you must do this in order 1 2 3' style and being led on the nose

2) Removal of 'old content', seriously could have just made a toggle or something so we can all experience the new and old without forcing everydown down 1 path
    Outside of the start of jade forest, there's usually different hubs you can choose from when questing.

Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    after bunches of MMO-C whining I'm seriously the first guy to bring up "rep tabards" in the discussion?
    In cata I felt like I needed the rep.. In MoP I don't... The only faction I ever got exalted with was the cloud serpent dudes and that was only on one char..

What I really miss is the need to build up your char in order to progressively do the dungeons and raids.. I don't like that I was able to be in ToT LFR after 1 week of being 90..

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    In cata I felt like I needed the rep.. In MoP I don't... The only faction I ever got exalted with was the cloud serpent dudes and that was only on one char..

What I really miss is the need to build up your char in order to progressively do the dungeons and raids.. I don't like that I was able to be in ToT LFR after 1 week of being 90..
    In Cata you could catch up to the newest raid tier simply by doint 5 mans, how is that more build up than what you need to do in MoP? You could do the exact same thing in Cata and even Wrath.

Good content. Sorry but this expansion has done nothing at all for me except make me a raid logger 2 months in and quit after 6 months. I hardly ever log in to play any more, because I beat the game as it sits back in April no reason to keep playing really.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Outside of the start of jade forest, there's usually different hubs you can choose from when questing.
    A nice touch, but the questing is still too close to the Cata style of 'rinse and repeat' to the same quest NPCs before hopping over to another side and 'rinse and repeat' again

Oh I also do miss some of the 'hidden' quests from Vanilla, Southshore attack and Sully Balloo's letter RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Not the same thing.
    No, because it's better. Trying to gather a group for those quests were not worth the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Winner. Arena of Annhilation and the zepp to Pandaria are MoP's equivalents. Now, would you like to discuss how these equivs do not live up to their predecessors?

Quote Originally Posted by AlisonPrime View Post
    I honestly feel like Blizzard Peaked in terms of everything with BC and Wrath.

Storyline, Questing, Quest flow, Zone feel, Raiding, PVP, everything felt great during Wrath and for the most part BC but Cataclysm was just horrendous.
    I feel the same way about storyline, though their storytelling mechanisms are drastically improved now, compared to.. say, BC. BC was by far their most imaginative and ambitious effort, it just wasn't delivered with the sort of polish they have today.

As for what I miss?

10 level expansions, for one.

A 'wow-factor' raid. I don't know how others feel, but to me, there hasn't really been a WOW! raid since WotLK. I remember when I was questing in the Storm Peaks and saw the gigantic Ulduar fortress, and was like "Wow, I really, REALLY want to see that on the inside." Same with ICC, and a bunch of earlier raids, that feeling you REALLY want to see the inside, see what horrors and wonders lie beyond the instance portal.

I don't.. feel that in MoP, didn't in Cata either, really. Mogu'shan Vaults doesn't really seem to have a decent background story, more of a "here's an entry raid for your enjoyment, you're welcome." Heart of Fear sort of has a storyline in the Dread Wastes, but it isn't that gripping, doesn't make me want to enter that badly. Same goes for Terrace, that Sha thing is in there, but that's it, really. Throne of Thunder *sort of* has a background story, but again, it feels.. hastily put together, and not very gripping either. Curious if there are others out there that feel the same!

i miss groupquests.. i think the scenarios whould ahve been so much more enjoyable had they been there when you quested throu the zone and not some boring shit you queue with a grp finder tool...

i miss dungeons that proved a challenge.. they made garing up in them so much more fun... sure challengemode is fine but nothing to gear up from there... and beacuse of the absence of loot its next to impossible to find a grp there..
    and the timer kinda ruins the fun of just making it throu.. the only time ur happy is if you beat ur previous record now.. else it feels like you failed even if you cleared it..

longer leveling. miss mobs actually being a danger to you.. this mop style of lvling where you chain pull 5-10mobs at a time cleave/aoe them down and loot evverything you need is just boring..

and having a 10lvl expansion whould be nice the lvling is over to fast imo as it has been teh latest 2 expnasions.

and quests not giving insanely more exp in the next zone.. the penalty for compelting a zone exp/hour wise is to big imo.. either make lvls longer so you dont outlvl the quests or lower the exp increase from zone to zone..
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2013-07-09 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    In Cata you could catch up to the newest raid tier simply by doint 5 mans, how is that more build up than what you need to do in MoP? You could do the exact same thing in Cata and even Wrath.
    I was only referring to the rep in cata... I was not a fan of cata at all...

Call me a masochist but I actually liked TBC's gearing style

Deleted
    I miss the way raids felt in TBC and that feel of accomplishment when you finally downed a boss like Lady Vashj or Kael'thas with YOUR guild.
    I feel like i have accomlished nothing when raiding in mop.

I miss 5-man heroics and gearing up for raiding. LFR is just a lazy and boring design. feels like you're playing with npc's instead of players.

I miss demons and darkness from tbc and wrath.

i miss raid progression and world firsts and the list goes on.

I miss Warcraft. MoP isn't Warcraft.

1. A normal difficulty that is actually normal and not as hard as it is now. Flex raiding will alleviate this though.
    2. Raids where I can give a poop about the bosses. The questing in Dread Wastes made me want to go into HoF and kill Shek'zeer, but since the Klaxxi paragons never showed up to do their damn job I couldn't give less of a crap about the place. The rest of the raids in MoP haven't had any interesting lore or characters in them, and neither will SoO.
    3. Something new introduced into the lore. There is nothing new in Pandaria, it's the same titan/old god crap that we have had for a decade now, only wrapped differently.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ypo View Post
    Alongside your profile picture shows the irony in your post.

OT; I think old vp/jp system back in cata and neutral cities. Also not being able to fly during leveling and the feeling of a real threat (No, I don't find mogu's that much of a real villain besides we have little background information about them unlike LK or Deathwing they seemed badass and posed a real threat)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Good content. Sorry but this expansion has done nothing at all for me except make me a raid logger 2 months in and quit after 6 months. I hardly ever log in to play any more, because I beat the game as it sits back in April no reason to keep playing really.

You feel like you beat the game because of lfr? Thats why I don't like the feature. This isn't a popular opinion, but i wish they would remove lfr and just make flex mode the new easy raid that's harder then lfr and easier then normal like its going to be. Its not that lfr rewards gear or that i think people don't deserve to see the content, but i worry that people are quitting the game cause they kill leishen on lfr and think they beat the game.

Deleted
    i miss the fun ;p

although I do really miss.... -
    a neutral city (shattrah/dala)
    daily dungeon quest (timear forsees thingy), getting a group and travelling to said dungeon....
    weekly raid quest
    separate raid lock outs
    old talent tree system
    PuGs,, pugs died on my server at start of cata (yea my server was shit thru cata, now its dead
    all my old friends I had thru wotlk/cata... now they've ALL fukked off too..

the whole feeling of warcraft I miss the most, like someone else said, MoP doesn't feel like warcraft at all, nothing makes sense, feels like a cheap cash in on Asian shit to get Asian countries paying and playing?????

I MISS THE WARCRAFTYNESS !!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like 5 mans should be the catch up mechanic, and lfr should be the end game for people who cant do flex or normal if it must stay. I dont know how they can make it feel like you aren't beating the game but still see the content and get gear without making lfr the primary catch up mechanic. Lfr is dull to grind for new alts, and makes me not even want to gear them. I also think it would be a good idea o make lfr and normal mode share a lockout now that we have flex modes.

Deleted
    I miss difficulty.

Oh and

Quote Originally Posted by Ypo View Post