Well I guess the question is now what do we pair with Rune? I read somewhere where GS said the proc/ trinket will not be changed until possibly next xpac?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyh View Post
    snip
    I don't know if it sounds so nice. Especially the 22 sec TF seems like hm.. annoying to get used to. Then again... I say this about every single trinket that alters your playstyle. I guess they are supposed to do that.

Deleted
    No sign of any changes to rune so it will still be BiS...so get your HCTF rune while you can! (coined hc rune 3 times now )

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyh View Post
    the trinket with 12k agi proc and 39% reduce in cooldown looks nice.
    It's not a 39% cooldown reduction; rather, it's a 39% increase in "cooldown recovery rate", which is equivalent to a 1-1/1.39 = 28% cooldown reduction.

Difference in TF 39%vs28% is ~3secs altho TF every 18,3secs is cooler energy/set bonus wise 22 secs is what we have rip duration and fits better into rotation overal.

Just a quick question for you, my fellow feral druids. Is the initial damage of rake affected by mastery?

Deleted
    Yes ^
    10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    No sign of any changes to rune so it will still be BiS...so get your HCTF rune while you can! (coined hc rune 3 times now )
    I have one TF item and that was from a Ra-Den guaranteed drop, sooooooooooooooooooo . . . . yeah not happening for this guy.

15+ Year Old Account
    i will need to see if LFR or normal mode runes are also BIS as HC thunder king is not going to happent for me
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysheki View Post
    I have one TF item and that was from a Ra-Den guaranteed drop, sooooooooooooooooooo . . . . yeah not happening for this guy.
    Better go 25m then :P i get loads of HC TF

15+ Year Old Account
    i was thking since i cant get the HC version.
    it doesnt realy matter does it? as the proc is independent of its itemlevel, only the base agility on it gets higher
    or am i wrong?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Better go 25m then :P i get loads of HC TF
    I would likely still be 25 man if Blizzard fixed realm population issues and didn't have such a large time between T13 and MoP. I had a 25 on a dead server but because of the factors mentioned it became nearly impossible to even remotely consider continuing 25s. So the people remaining just bit the bullet and dropped down to a 10 man (and server transferred). I could have left to go back to 25s but I didn't realize that a) Blizzard was going to throw bananas at 25 man raiders and b) I really enjoy raiding with the people I raid with and it would have been a difficult decision to leave. As an aside I'm enjoying 10s because I need to rely on less people knowing what to do. Heroic Council on 25 (T11) was probably the most painful stuff I've been apart of. And we took waaaaay too long on Sinestra because some people couldn't handle orbs. It was painful. Being in a 10 helps rely less on those terribles (as mean as that sounds it's true).

I'm 95% chance going casual next tier so getting TF gear won't really mean much for me at this point anyway, lol.

And end off-topic rant!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i was thking since i cant get the HC version.
    it doesnt realy matter does it? as the proc is independent of its itemlevel, only the base agility on it gets higher
    or am i wrong?
    The proc chance goes up with item level.

541 ilevel = 112.88% proc multiplier
    535 ilevel = 106.74% proc multiplier
    528 ilevel = 100.00% proc multiplier
    522 ilevel = 94.56% proc multiplier
    502 ilevel = 78.49% proc multiplier
    463 ilevel = 54.57% proc multiplier
    Last edited by Dysheki; 2013-07-08 at 05:20 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    oh cool, never seen that before
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Seams its time to reactivate my kitty!

Deleted
    The proc chance goes up with item upgrades too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosie View Post
    The proc chance goes up with item upgrades too?
    Yes, it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    In another thread someone said something to the lines of " how awesome would it be if they removed the rip extension by 2 seconds and just gave rip 22 sec duration." Something like that would be boss for bleed cleaving and target swap dps. Would there be any negative repercussions from this?PVP maybe during zerk and given proximity to enemy team get full bleeds up on everyone then people might complain "omg full rip and rake ticking for 60k each omg omg omg delete ferals from the game" Im thinking about making a twitter account and throwing that @ GC to see if I could get some type of response.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    In another thread someone said something to the lines of " how awesome would it be if they removed the rip extension by 2 seconds and just gave rip 22 sec duration." Something like that would be boss for bleed cleaving and target swap dps. Would there be any negative repercussions from this?PVP maybe during zerk and given proximity to enemy team get full bleeds up on everyone then people might complain "omg full rip and rake ticking for 60k each omg omg omg delete ferals from the game" Im thinking about making a twitter account and throwing that @ GC to see if I could get some type of response.
    It wouldn't really have much of an impact on PvP to have those extra 6 seconds on a rip.

Deleted
    I would likely still be 25 man if Blizzard fixed realm population issues and didn't have such a large time between T13 and MoP. I had a 25 on a dead server but because of the factors mentioned it became nearly impossible to even remotely consider continuing 25s. So the people remaining just bit the bullet and dropped down to a 10 man (and server transferred). I could have left to go back to 25s but I didn't realize that a) Blizzard was going to throw bananas at 25 man raiders and b) I really enjoy raiding with the people I raid with and it would have been a difficult decision to leave. As an aside I'm enjoying 10s because I need to rely on less people knowing what to do. Heroic Council on 25 (T11) was probably the most painful stuff I've been apart of. And we took waaaaay too long on Sinestra because some people couldn't handle orbs. It was painful. Being in a 10 helps rely less on those terribles (as mean as that sounds it's true).

I'm 95% chance going casual next tier so getting TF gear won't really mean much for me at this point anyway, lol.

And end off-topic rant!

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you get a 463 rune from? :P

Where do you get a 463 rune from? :P
    Challenge Modes