Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Y'shaarj is dead.
    You cannot kill an Old God.

You even get told by Y'shaarj himself : "i only sleep"

there won't be a tier after SoO. There will be two PvP seasons for the duration of the SoO tier which will be the last one for this expansion. So about 8-12 months of SoO and 2 pvp seasons will be patch 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflifier View Post
    Also, the fact that there's a cloak (with an item level of 90) and tabard already in the files makes me suspicious. They've never put next expac items in the expac before.

Please note the Wrathful vanity stuff had an item level of 80.
    However, those icons do look sort of demon-ish (atleast judging by the color), and since the return of the Burning Legion might be what next expansion will be about, I think it's plausible they're for the next expansion.

~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    That's my thinking as well. "Prideful" certainly doesn't sound like an end-of-expansion PVP season tier;

TBC
    Started with "Gladiator", ended with "Brutal Gladiator"

Wrath
    Started with "Deadly Gladiator", ended with "Wrathful Gladiator"

Cataclysm
    Started with "Vicious Gladiator", ended with "Cataclysmic Gladiator"

Mists
    Started with "Malevolent Gladiator", currently on "Tyrannical Gladiator"
    Tbh, we don't want MoP to end with "Pondering Gladiator".

Given the audio file for wrathion, and the ending of legendary, wrathion could be a mini raid leading in to 6.0.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Tbh, we don't want MoP to end with "Pondering Gladiator".
    I think it would be better being the Pandering Gladiator™

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    You cannot kill an Old God.

You even get told by Y'shaarj himself : "i only sleep"
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Y'shaarj breathed love and exhaled hate, inhaled peace and breathed violence... Plus, his name was y'SHAarj. It's pretty safe to connect the dots. :smileyhappy: But Y'shaarj itself is very, very, very dead.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...-Developer-Q-A

Not that I'm saying they *can't* do anything with it, it just seems very unlikely that they will.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how the WoW community looks into things so much... how about Blizzard are simply doing two PvP seasons for the duration of tier 16? We all know the final seasons of the last two expansions dragged on way too long, so maybe they're gonna shrink them down so things don't get out of hand.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    That said, Prideful doesn't sound like a PVP thing at all
    I'm sorry, have you ever spoken to your average PvP player anywhere in any fashion? Their e-peens need stroking like it's a virgin penis. If any title fits PvPers MORE than anything else, it's Prideful.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    They killed his body. The mind of an old god can never be slain, they go dormant until they find a way back.
    well we are killing off the sha's which is basically the old gods mind fragmented? and only able to partly infect npc's with specific feelings?

possible after we defeat all of the major sha's the old god will get enough of his mind back to do something, unless i'm not thinking clearly
    i do remember blizzard saying they wanted to make an ulduar quality raid(and ulduar did have an old god in it)

so...we help the old god get it's mind back...then it begins sending eye stalks out of it's supermassive prison, which turns into the raid zone?
    (just saying eye stalks lol) then it takes over the mind of a important lore figure in MoP to go to it's prisons entrance, someone with a lot of power, who is used to resisting the Sha(seperate underpowered parts of the old gods mind tricks)
    but when faced with a complete old god trying to make people open it's door?!?
    also it might have something to do with what horde found in vale when they made a crater?(might be more to it than it seems...)

the sha of pride might be an actual thing...we beat it(maybe on heroic) and boom old god comes out as heroic only boss?
    but as far as pvp gear being named after a pve boss?

idk to many "what ifs" to make for a real discussion, but it's fun to think about what "could be possible"
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Metzen could be like time to do a fucking M. Night Shyamalan and twist this shit right here. I'm just saying
    WoW was dead the whole time!

EDIT: this is a joke, btw.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

The last blue interview said they weren't even sure if they were going to do a 5.5 before the expansion, definitely won't see another raid tier / 5.6.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    there won't be a tier after SoO. There will be two PvP seasons for the duration of the SoO tier which will be the last one for this expansion. So about 8-12 months of SoO and 2 pvp seasons will be patch 5.4.
    They're not pulling another dragon soul for 1 year. they said that before MoP came out. there will either be another raid tier(Ruby sanctum type). or we might get another expansion before the 2nd year in MoP