Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Who said anything about 1.3mill unsubbing from LFR!?!??

Go read what Deadman said and u will see why i used that figure... it was fukk all to do with LFR.
    Then I do apologize, I just assumed that's what you meant (shame on my for assuming).

LOL @ "experiencing" content in LFR......

That elite trash mob called Garrosh sure was a fight of epic proportion....Took all of 5 mins to down.

"Gee whiz I felt like I was actually battling a warlord. DAMN, now THAT was the greatest and hardest most challenging thing I have ever experienced......."
    Those words will never come out of the mouth of someone in LFR.......and if it does.....just.....wow

It sure is an "experience" but so is walking around the shrine 10 times. But don't fool yourselves thinking that you are actually experiencing the fight the way it was intended and meant to be. That's just a joke. I don't care if lfr stays or goes, but don't lie about what you get from it on a forum to try and prove a point. LFR is LFR we all know its garbage wrapped in xmas paper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pallyopness View Post

That elite trash mob called Garrosh sure was a fight of epic proportion....Took all of 5 mins to down.

"Gee whiz I felt like I was actually battling a warlord. DAMN, now THAT was the greatest and hardest most challenging thing I have ever experienced......."
    Those words will never come out of the mouth of someone in LFR.......and if it does.....just.....wow

It sure is an "experience" but so is walking around the shrine 10 times. But don't fool yourselves thinking that you are actually experiencing the fight the way it was intended and meant to be. That's just a joke. I don't care if lfr stays or goes, but don't lie about what you get from it on a forum to try and prove a point. LFR is LFR we all know its garbage wrapped in xmas paper.
    It is experiencing the content though, even though a far watered down version. I still know what they mean when they talk about the platforms in madness of deathwing, I still know what the maze is or that you can't be brez'd if you stand on the floor at Elegon.

Does it feel exceptionally hard, no but I don't particularly want that from a video game (and I have nothing against people that like hard content, which is why there should be options). It's frustrating because groups still wipe several times in LFR but according to a few people on the forums you wouldn't think that would even be possible since you can AFK every fight.

I don't really care if LFR gets removed but since blizzard added it to their game, I'm going to use it and even enjoy it, even though it's clearly not up to your standards.
    Last edited by dryankem; 2013-07-10 at 06:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniac2 View Post
    Now Im asking myself how could I ever play in guild with schedule raid times, I was actually wasting my time back then, raiding 16 hours a week in tbc. Just to experience and kill last boss.

Now I invest much less time and get the same goal. And still subbed. Its all about TIME, finally I can play the game less and get same goals.

Thanks to Blizzard for LFD/LFR.
    exactly. i'm happy those dark days are over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    My apologies if you misunderstood what I consider to be a baddie, its not people who think they are better than others due to their ability to push 1 1 1 2 4 tab 1 1 2 4 better than other people, its people who think they have a right to dictate what type of player gets to experience the content just so you can feel like you are a special snowflake an deserving of special recognition other than being hit with rotten fruit.
    My apologies if you misunderstand what I am saying, as I have said REPEATEDLY, I could care less if they see content what I DO care about is that LFR breeds poor performing players because they can blatantly ignore mechanics, stand in crap, do 15k dps and say they are raiding and then when I try to pug people in because someone had to work or kid was sick or whatever we get those players and they waste our time.

And yet they still choose garbage wrapped in Xmas paper over raiding with you. Ask why that is and you will solve all the problems of people choosing garbage wrapped in Xmas paper over raiding in a guild.

But don't fool yourselves thinking that you are actually experiencing the fight the way it was intended and meant to be. That's just a joke. I don't care if lfr stays or goes, but don't lie about what you get from it on a forum to try and prove a point. LFR is LFR we all know its garbage wrapped in xmas paper.
    Why would anyone lie about LFR experience? I know I enjoy it and thats all that matters.
    I dont really care "what the fight is meant to be", LFR-way is good enough for me.
    Taking one step up to normals implies too much collision with real life and thats not what Im willing to sacrifice.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post

Listening to players like yourself, attempting to serve that tiny slice of the player population, led to the disaster that is Cataclysm. If you are finding your game experience collapsing because of consequences of your desires that you did not anticipate, all I can say is you deserved it.
    The fault of Cata is of the developers. Stop blaming other players. Blizzard used their data which goes beyond the forums and made poor choices like the removal of max level normal mode dungeons forcing players into heroics, spending too much development time on 1-60 resulting in less end game content at launch to begin with, and overall shorter grinds by request of the casual playerbase which was only made worse by the content acceleration of LFD which even GC had claimed to be have been a problem in Cata causing players to gear too fast and burning out.

The developers made poor decisions in their attempt to cater to casuals and continue to do such as they try to lump all casuals into one bucket which time and again is proving to not work.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-07-10 at 07:06 PM.

Deleted
    And yet they still choose garbage wrapped in Xmas paper over raiding with you. Ask why that is and you will solve all the problems of people choosing garbage wrapped in Xmas paper over raiding in a guild.
    Its really sad to see just how much the current Wow playerbase hate raiding guilds...

Im guessing u were someone who had a hard time playing in a raiding guild... did u get picked on?

made up numbers? ru for real?

How exactly are 1.3million players unsubbing in 1 quarter 'made up'?

Please explain that to me cos im pretty sure Blizzards accountants would like to know how u know its wrong.
    You are operating under a diseased and false assumption that they all quit due to LFR. The majority of those losses were in Asia because a new FTP game came out there and they don't do monthly subscriptions, they pay per hour. No hours spent in game=no subscription. They are an entirely different culture than ours, they don't like paying for time they are sleeping, or in school. They play in public cafe's not in house in pajammas. They don't like paying subscription to get from 1-90 and geared up to catch up with people doing end game. They love grind, if it takes less than a month to get a meaningless bauble they don't like it.

Of those that were lost in the west they were not all because of LFR. You seem to be constantly arguing that you know why the majority quit and it was because of this function that you personally hate. You should go to Blizzard and get a job as an 8-ball so they can shake you and ask, "Did 1.3 million people quit because of LFR?" and you could pop up with, "Of course, I hate it, so all 1.3 million hate it." or, "I know more people than you do that did." or "My Daddy is bigger than your daddy."

Actually you are dead wrong. I havent had open recruitment in my guild for quite some time, so, your generalization is null and void for this guy. I'm not your typical asshole elitest and my raids are very relaxed and laid back yet are still well into heroic progression. People don't leave my guild ever, however, some I wish certainly did. If they ever did, it wouldn't be due to their treatment or ever lack of respect from another member. I don't condone assholes and I kick them from guild myself happily. All of my officers and I actually have morals and respect for other players despite their level. But, that does not mean I feel LFR is a fantastic enjoyment that gives people the real experience of killing a horde warchief.....once again it can stay or go, I dont care, my raiders use it just because. But don't lie about the experience to make you feel better about it. Thats all I am saying.

Is this where I follow it up with "come at me bro, lolumad brah"
    Last edited by pallyopness; 2013-07-10 at 07:08 PM.

Its really sad to see just how much the current Wow playerbase hate raiding guilds...

Im guessing u were someone who had a hard time playing in a raiding guild... did u get picked on?
    Aw how cute, your one of those guys who cant handle intellectual discussion and people disagreeing with them and so you compensate by making assumptions and then goes right into insulting people anonymously on a forum. How brave.

If you can read you would note that I am a Raider and I am not an elitist. Elitists are making a bad name for the rest of us who really don't care who does what with the content. Someone doing easy content for subpar rewards in LFR doesn't effect my game or my guilds progress. If anything them buying more gems and enchants just makes me richer.

10+ Year Old Account

It's not really hate for raiding guilds, it's the no desire to be in one, that's a huge difference. I can stay in my friends guild, play on my time and I don't ever need to go into vent, but I still get to kill internet dragons and get cool loot. If they removed LFR I would just go back to running 5 mans.

I may not get the best loot (gear, achievements or mounts, etc...) but I get what I want out of wow and that's to enjoy myself for a couple hours after work.

says the guy who made an assumption about people raiding with me? hypocritical wouldnt you say? maybe follow your own guidelines, double standards wont work with me I will shut you down fast

Actually you are dead wrong. I havent had open recruitment in my guild for quite some time, so, your generalization is null and void for this guy. I'm not your typical asshole elitest and my raids are very relaxed and laid back yet are still well into heroic progression. People don't leave my guild ever, however, some I wish certainly did. If they ever did, it wouldn't be due to their treatment or ever lack of respect from another member. I don't condone assholes and I kick them from guild myself happily. All of my officers and I actually have morals and respect for other players despite their level. But, that does not mean I feel LFR is a fantastic enjoyment that gives people the real experience of killing a horde warchief.....once again it can stay or go, I dont care, my raiders use it just because. But don't lie about the experience to make you feel better about it. Thats all I am saying.

When I say 'you' I mean 'you' in a general way, like everybody.
    But you are still dodging the question, why do people choose to do garbage wrapped in xmas paper as opposed to raiding in a Guild. Answer that question and you will find the real culprit and its not LFR.

Deleted

actually its the concept of traditional raiding guild which is old and outdated, that's why most people are not raiding anymore.
    being in a group with people you like is good; having schedules, social rules and stuff like that is what makes raiding guilds bad.

So let me get this right... You're a guild leader of heroic progression guild who hasn't had open recruitment in quite some time. Hey buddy, you're the 1% in WoW. You have no clue why people prefer LFR over raid guilds. It does not apply to you, at all. You really should stop trying to express your invalid opinion about something you're not even participating in and that has zero effect on you.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

When I say 'you' I mean 'you' in a general way, like everybody.
    But you are still dodging the question, why do people choose to do garbage wrapped in xmas paper as opposed to raiding in a Guild. Answer that question and you will find the real culprit and its not LFR.
    It's for one or all of the following reasons:
    A) they arent good enough
    B) they dont have the time
    c) they play with real life friends who fall into category A or B

There is your culprit dear sir. I can 100% guarantee that if someone had the time and was good enough they would not hesitate a moment to jump into Blood Legion, Method or Midwinter's core group.

Why would you post that here? You're just asking to be trolled. Go to the Blizz forums and thank them there, less likely to get a little crap from people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    So let me get this right... You're a guild leader of heroic progression guild who hasn't had open recruitment in quite some time. Hey buddy, you're the 1% in WoW. You have no clue why people prefer LFR over raid guilds. It does not apply to you, at all. You really should stop trying to express your invalid opinion about something you're not even participating in and that has zero effect on you.
    LOL my opinion is invalid? Give me a break. I see nothing but pro lfr'rs saying how guilds like mine are assholes and demean people and treat them like shit. I am showing you that is false. Sorry if I disprove your theory of all heroic progression guilds being complete assholes with no heart. Just because it proves people like you wrong doesnt make it invalid. Nice try buddy.

Thats like me saying because you arent in a heroic progression guild your opinion of them is invalid. See the issue here?
    Last edited by pallyopness; 2013-07-10 at 07:21 PM.