Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Halo is a fun ability anyways, as is DS and Cascade.
    In no end is Halo fun. Sure it looks fine but it is taken for dmg. You should even stay at the right range to make the most dmg. I think u dont even know how Halo works.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomathan View Post
    In no end is Halo fun. Sure it looks fine but it is taken for dmg. You should even stay at the right range to make the most dmg. I think u dont even know how Halo works.
    You click the ability. It's instant casting and extends a pretty golden or purple ring with an aura out 40 yards from you. All allies are healed and all enemies are damaged, based on your range from them (further is better).

I'm pretty sure I know how Halo works, and I'll gladly take it over Mage L90.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    And what would happen? U click this abiltiy or click the other one.
    If your mainpoint is the instant i should help you: If u dont like casting as caster pls go play a rogue or hunter.

If your mainpoint is the instant i should help you: If u dont like casting as caster pls go play a rogue or hunter.
    Halo needs you to be at max range as possible, which you generally do anyways.

RoP restricts you from moving COMPLETELY. If you move out of the circle at any point, you might as well use Invo instead (unless you're Arcane, in which case, have fun being fucked)

IW just gimps your DPS if you pick it.

I'm pretty sure there's a significant difference. It has nothing to do with being instant and I don't know why you chose that as your primary arguing point now. Stop grasping at straws and just admit that there's a problem or stop arguing a moot point and be grumpy to yourself.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Halo needs you to be at max range as possible, which you generally do anyways.
    Here i see u dont understand. Maxdmg is at 25 meter. Which is sometimes a little bit tricky especially if u want to hit more than 1 target.

I'm pretty sure there's a significant difference. It has nothing to do with being instant and I don't know why you chose that as your primary arguing point now. Stop grasping at straws and just admit that there's a problem or stop arguing a moot point and be grumpy to yourself.
    I dont grasp at straws. I said above relative clearly: Dont compare Priest lvl90 to mage lvl90. (the same for warlock and mage which was the start of this)

If u really dont see that this are apples and oranges i cant help you.

Here i see u dont understand. Maxdmg is at 25 meter. Which is sometimes a little bit tricky especially if u want to hit more than 1 target.
    *Coughs* Excuse me, that gives you a 15 yard window which is even better than I thought. I don't play a Priest; all I know is it's a 40 yard range, but you made it seem even better than it is.

I dont grasp at straws. I said above relative clearly: Dont compare Priest lvl90 to mage lvl90. (the same for warlock and mage which was the start of this)

If u really dont see that this are apples and oranges i cant help you.
    ... I wasn't the first person to bring up Priests. I was just keeping up with the conversation, something you REALLY need to fucking do because you keep blaming me for things that I didn't even bring up. Crysie was the first one to talk about Halo, which caused you to start talking about it TO ME, which made me have to talk to you about it, now you're blaming ME for comparing it??? Are you fucking serious, or do you just want to keep trolling me?

Also, I'm well fucking aware they're different; YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING THEM SEEM SIMILAR!

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, seeing as you're playing frost dragon, you should know you wont ever reach the "haste" cap...

This is supposed to be free-for-all discussions right? for free for all-you got all the "answers"

Didn't you just complain last week about your skill in fire? So it must be broken..

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    Well, seeing as you're playing frost dragon, you should know you wont ever reach the "haste" cap...

This is supposed to be free-for-all discussions right? for free for all-you got all the "answers"

Didn't you just complain last week about your skill in fire? So it must be broken..
    The "Haste cap" is when you global and FB hits 1.0s with Heroism or the Meta (since it procs so damn often it might as well be considered passive). Additional haste only increases NT/LB ticks, which gives you a bit more FFBs, but Mastery surpasses it.

Because you and Toma seem to want to do nothing but fight people (particularly me) and argue moot points.

... What in the fuck does that have anything to do with anything? I was scared because I was about to trial with a new guild and was a bit rusty, so I wanted to maximize my DPS. Why are you making this personal now?

Deleted
    *Coughs* Excuse me, that gives you a 15 yard window which is even better than I thought. I don't play a Priest; all I know is it's a 40 yard range, but you made it seem even better than it is.
    No after 25m the dmg goes down. So you have exact one point which is 25meters

... I wasn't the first person to bring up Priests. I was just keeping up with the conversation, something you REALLY need to fucking do because you keep blaming me for things that I didn't even bring up. Crysie was the first one to talk about Halo, which caused you to start talking about it TO ME, which made me have to talk to you about it, now you're blaming ME for comparing it??? Are you fucking serious, or do you just want to keep trolling me?

Also, I'm well fucking aware they're different; YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING THEM SEEM SIMILAR!
    To quote yourself:
    I'm pretty sure I know how Halo works, and I'll gladly take it over Mage L90.
    I didn't say you introduced the priest. All i critique is you compare or overtake it to Invo etc.

No after 25m the dmg goes down. So you have exact one point which is 25meters
    My bad. Like I said, I don't play a Priest.

I didn't say you introduced the priest. All i critique is you compare or overtake it to Invo etc.
    I compared it to Invo because of how radically DIFFERENT they are. All I said was I'd take it over Invocation. How is that not knowing the difference between apples and oranges???

-snip-
    You're still missing (or more likely, ignoring) the point. Blizzard has said that changes to Mage T6 talents are too complex for a patch. But then they go and make huge, game-changing changes to Warlock T6 talents, while ignoring the fact that mage T6 talents have sucked and been complained about since BETA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

He has to be trolling. Nobody would say IW is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm, /popcorn

Deleted
    Comparing two
    .... radically DIFFERENT ...
    things and say one is better then the other is comparing apples to oranges.
    You cant say something is better when the maingoal behind the things are truly another.

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    You're still missing (or more likely, ignoring) the point. Blizzard has said that changes to Mage T6 talents are too complex for a patch. But then they go and make huge, game-changing changes to Warlock T6 talents, while ignoring the fact that mage T6 talents have sucked and been complained about since BETA.
    Exactly this. People are fighting me because of one thing I say (that was already said in the discussion) while ignoring the base facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Mmm, /popcorn
    At least share some with the struggling performer

- - - Updated - - -

Comparing two things and say one is better then the other is comparing apples to oranges.
    You cant say something is better when the maingoal behind the things are truly another.
    Aaaaaaand I'm fucking done.

Toma, believe whatever the fuck you want, but I can't handle arguing with you anymore, I'm done.

(Spaace, you too. If you have anything else to add to the discussion, go right ahead, but I can't handle either of you guys any longer)

Comparing two things and say one is better then the other is comparing apples to oranges.
    You're completely missing the point. The point is that the priest spells are different. They work differently, they do different things, they are more interactive. The mages ones not. There is no comparison beyond that point.

Polarthief, if your DPS is still low as fire you should just hardcast pyros. Cause more pyros is more better for more betterer Ignites and DPS. And when you get betterer ignites your combustions will be the bettererer of DPS compared to fireball.

Deleted
    ...while ignoring the base facts.
    Ill explain you the basefact:
    You can compare the overhaul of warlocks lvl90 to an overhaul of mage lvl90.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    You're completely missing the point. The point is that the priest spells are different. They work differently, they do different things, they are more interactive. The mages ones not. There is no comparison beyond that point.

Polarthief, if your DPS is still low as fire you should just hardcast pyros. Cause more pyros is more better for more betterer Ignites and DPS.
    Exactly. The main point was also that Warlocks get a giant overhaul while we're not allowed one. The fuck.

Oh totally. My DPS issue now is actually because of FPS lag though lol. Fuck 25m XD

Exactly. The main point was also that Warlocks get a giant overhaul while we're not allowed one. The fuck.

Oh totally. My DPS issue now is actually because of FPS lag though lol. Fuck 25m XD
    That was a joke. Hopefully it was funny and mood-setting?

I dunno how I ever raided 40mans back in the day (or 25mans later on). my FPS chugs like a bro in 25m LFR. Could never survive in a competitive raid environment. 10mans - yeahhhhhhh/

Oh my.. I wonder if we should put up an IRC channel ^^