You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    So are you merely a light red or deep tomato red? I do not envy you at all
    To be fair, I very rarely venture outside, and it's generally comfortable inside of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I am 32 years old.
    I was so close!

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    You aren't as young as you feel, you're as young as the one you're feeling

I go with the 1/2 your age +7 rule. Worked pretty well so far!
    Unless you're 18, in which case, you don't follow that rule, or you will go to jail.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Unless you're 18, in which case, you don't follow that rule, or you will go to jail.
    Not in Utah. Age of consent is 16 and statutory rape laws here are 10 years difference.

Deleted

Ignore me then, Hastings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsilly View Post
    Translates to "I'm a spoiled brat and want everything my way, even if i am viewing someone else's website"
    Hah, he's totally sussed me out.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and..

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Just make sure you taste in women goes up with your age. When some people in here link picture the first thing I often think is "She might be hot but she might also be 17 and that would just be wrong". I think for my sake we should have an age limit on the pictures we post. Make it so they have to at least be 21. 21 is still too young for me to date, but it's okay to think they look good.
    I'm still 18. My mind stopped aging or something :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Hah, he's totally sussed me out.
    For sure.

That thread was full of win from the beginning. I can't believe that guy is able to get away with plugging his vids as often as I have seen him do it.

I wonder if he was asking for ad clicks in the vid and that's why he deleted it

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    For sure.

That thread was full of win from the beginning. I can't believe that guy is able to get away with plugging his vids as often as I have seen him do it.

I wonder if he was asking for ad clicks in the vid and that's why he deleted it
    Ikr!
    Seriously though, if you want to make money, get a real/proper job.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Ikr!
    Seriously though, if you want to make money, get a real/proper job.
    I view streamers and LPers like I do musicians and actors. They're entertainers. However, a musician/actor's primary income is not ad revenue. I'm all for donating to people I enjoy watching. I'm not for opening myself to security risks so you can get like 1/3rd of a cent from me.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah fuck ads.

BB PvM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bai, Wass.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I view streamers and LPers like I do musicians and actors. They're entertainers. However, a musician/actor's primary income is not ad revenue. I'm all for donating to people I enjoy watching. I'm not for opening myself to security risks so you can get like 1/3rd of a cent from me.
    I have little respect for streamers and such who try to make a living out of it. Actors and musicians at least have to get out and put in the work.. streamers don't have to and as you said, gaining funds via adverts and adverts themselves can be invasive and irritating.

- - - Updated - - -

Night Wass.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have little respect for streamers and such who try to make a living out of it. Actors and musicians at least have to get out and put in the work.. streamers don't have to and as you said, gaining funds via adverts and adverts themselves can be invasive and irritating.
    Streaming at least, not really, but LPers do (read should) put in effort to render and edit their content to make sure it's of high quality. Again, ad revenue is NOT a reliable source of income in any sense.

Deleted
    Not really, Ely.

Some streamers, atleast the ones that play games, put quite the effort into the game to be able to get X amount of views. It's not easy.

LoL, DOTA 2, WoW I would assume also, etc, are all examples. Obviously, some people have it easy but just because some have it easy doesn't mean everyone does and judging all of them to the point of "they don't deserve it" is kind of silly(not saying you said this btw).

"I play computer games all day and make money off of people who watch me play games when they see an advert."

Yeah, I don't see that as a legitimate source of income. And really, playing a computer game isn't that hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings View Post
    Oh, sorry, it was a joke regarding America that's all.
    I see.

Deleted
    "I play computer games all day and make money off of people who watch me play games when they see an advert."
    You do realize people get income from ads on TV too? Do you find that a non legit source of income for companies?
    Yeah, I don't see that as a legitimate source of income. And really, playing a computer game isn't that hard.
    Playing ins't hard, yes! Mastering it isn't.

Singing isn't hard either.