Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just feels like they're gonna have the future where Levi says everyone died. I doubt ONLY Gray is gonna die. And it doesn't look like they're winning, those mini dragons are tearing shit up, and Sting can't even handle a dragon and dude is supposed to be overpowered enough to beat all 5 Fairy Tail guys himself.

I dont read the manga so like 90% of the content in this thread is spoiler to me, I guess I should but I want the anime to come back lol.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tired of putting everything is spoiler tags every week, and I'm tired of other people not putting stuff in spoiler tags for the benefit of others, so I made this for Manga discussion. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...%28Spoilers%29

Warning: There will be spoilers in that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmam View Post
    Destil dude...... Use the spoiler-tags, they are there for a reason :S Now Evil has been scarred for life :3
    WOW I am so sorry I forgot to put them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

also please stop discussing the manga in a thread clearly labeled as for discussion of the anime. I don't care to read the manga but I'll watch the anime when it's started back up again and want to avoid a million spoilers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    also please stop discussing the manga in a thread clearly labeled as for discussion of the anime. I don't care to read the manga but I'll watch the anime when it's started back up again and want to avoid a million spoilers.
    Zoma already took care of that, we have our own thread for the Manga-readers and there will be spoilers too. Not sure if you missed his post about it above ^

Yep totally my bad. @_@ I am so so so sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Bit of a minor necro but just thought I'd add that Hiro Mashima has just stated on twitter that the anime will continue, rejoice!
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

10+ Year Old Account
    Great news, Fairy Tail anime is returning! http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ect-relaunched if it hasn't been reported yet.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie View Post
    Great news, Fairy Tail anime is returning! http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ect-relaunched if it hasn't been reported yet.
    Fantastic! wonder when it will start airing? Also hope they retain the original japanese voice actors, Loved Natsus voice actor, specially when he was pissed off. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivyr View Post
    Fantastic! wonder when it will start airing? Also hope they retain the original japanese voice actors, Loved Natsus voice actor, specially when he was pissed off. lol
    No doubt they will. It would be silly to change voices we're already familiar with. It's not like it's been that long either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard that there were some issues with Lucy's VA. Don't know what or why, but I've seen chatter about that recently.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadev View Post
    I heard that there were some issues with Lucy's VA. Don't know what or why, but I've seen chatter about that recently.
    Oooh right, I completely forgot about that. Here's what I found about it real quick:
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3014328AAf5Afd

Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    Oooh right, I completely forgot about that. Here's what I found about it real quick:
    Had no idea this happened. I heard that she was having a disagreement with the studio over her salary.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew about that whole thing (Yoko Ono to the extreme).

I thought it was more like she couldn't negotiate a contract or something.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

I figured Fairy Tail would come back. I like the idea of stopping for a bit much better than churning out fillers constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    ...time to google!

I figured Fairy Tail would come back. I like the idea of stopping for a bit much better than churning out fillers constantly.

...time to google!
    Yeah, its better that it didnt get the naruto treatment. Also, you read my mind

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    Yeah, its better that it didnt get the naruto treatment. Also, you read my mind
    But we are still waiting for Madara(Episode 310 sucked)

10+ Year Old Account
    My favourite Anime/manga, its great! If you want to watch an anime that can make you laugh try "Baka to test shokanjuu" never have i laughed so hard from an anime.

I haven't read through all the forum posts, as I'm only on episode 50 and don't want to spoil myself. Thus far I really enjoy it the anime although it has me confused somewhat. I'm watching it in English, as I just loved the voice of Ling from FMA:Brotherhood. I have noticed a lack of blood, especially when Grey is injured as badly as he was during the Temple of the Moon/Moon Drip. I do know when things are dubbed into English they sometimes heavily edit the anime, but it wasn't the case with Brotherhood. Blood everywhere when stuff went down. Does the Japanese version of Fail tale have blood?

Edit: I don't know how many times I have cried while watching....but its soooo good!
    Last edited by Usako; 2014-03-31 at 07:17 PM.