Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    How do feel are new stats weights will look?

Quote Originally Posted by Crevan View Post
    Our damage is good because of current mastery and Rune. The actual Roro proc increases my overall dps by 18.5% averaged over the long run. Add to that the longer time needed to get a max stack TEB with the 5.4 mastery, and we'll probably need a 20-25% overall buff to not be worse off with this change.

Also, we won't have to relearn anything, since this new mastery is much more passive than our current one. All you'll need to relearn is the new stat weights.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewzlee View Post
    How do feel are new stats weights will look?
    I would guess that we will start gemming Agi again. Depending on how good mastery would be I would assume: Hit/exp cap>Agi>haste to 6000-8000(what you prefer)>crit>mastery. But we have to wait and see when this change rolls out on the PTR.

Deleted
    We can't give stat weights before we know what the mastery coefficients are. Just wait till we get more information.

Quote Originally Posted by pattison View Post
    We can't give stat weights before we know what the mastery coefficients are. Just wait till we get more information.
    WW mastery coefficients are 300 rating/mastery with a base of 16%

The current state of the PTR, its looking like haste under the soft cap is eligible to be gemmed over agility, but other than that we should be gemming agi. Secondary stats favor crit over mastery once you are haste capped. We will see if those change before live.

Personally I'm shooting for a haste cap of about 10k without the t15 2pc.

Deleted
    this looks fucking shit! beter reroll of it goes live >.>

Quote Originally Posted by asatoor View Post
    this looks fucking shit! beter reroll of it goes live >.>
    You should wait for it to get closer to live, they are just starting to do the number tweeking at the moment.

So, is it safe to assume that the current build of Windwalker's Tigereye Brew is a misprint or a bug, or did they really give us a +90% damage burst?
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    So, is it safe to assume that the current build of Windwalker's Tigereye Brew is a misprint or a bug, or did they really give us a +90% damage burst?
    UP TO 90% with 15 stacks. But it's 6% per stack.

I'm excited for 5.4. No stressing over not having for and xuen with a pet bar!
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

While originally I was a bit miffed about the change, they're obviously still tweaking it and since I never managed to get my grubby mitts on a RoR, it's looking like it's going to be a buff to me.

That may have some direct influence on my changed mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Miuh View Post
    You should wait for it to get closer to live, they are just starting to do the number tweeking at the moment.
    I'd still suggest getting prepared if you want to push content, I'm still skeptical at best personally considering their comments more or less mirror the 5.2 shenanigans.

Deleted
    Is RoRo really that much of a dmg increase or is it an option to ignore the rune?
    I just got the LFR version of the rune and I'm not really sure if I should replace one of my other trinkets for it.
    Shado-pan 2/2 and Bad Juju 2/2 (fixed reforge to crit because of my BrM mainspecc)
    Last edited by mmocd849add1f5; 2013-07-17 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Addes Links

You should for sure use RoR, it's the largest DPS increase you can get. Probably replacing the vicious talisman.
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Triemer View Post
    Is RoRo really that much of a dmg increase or is it an option to ignore the rune?
    I just got the LFR version of the rune and I'm not really sure if I should replace one of my other trinkets for it.
    RoRo will boost your dps alot even LFR version. Loose some stats for 15s crazy damage done increase will push your dps up like crazy. While playing my monk i see that 2/2 RoRo Normal TF proc sequence actually just a very very little more often than 2/2 LFR version.

Got question regarding trinkets. Got 3 at my disposal: Rune of Re-origination ilvl 530 (I take it is a must) plus bad juju (543 ilvl) and Renataki's Soul Charm (also 543). Which of this mix would you suggest?

Also how good is current tier bonus? E.x. would it be worth to drop my 543 tank legs to go for 522 dps for 2set bonus?

Deleted
    Set bonuses are 'okay' this tier but you won't see any real noticeable difference. If you can afford to use the expertise on Renataki's with proper RoRo reforges and gems then use that. Otherwise go with Juju. There is very little difference between the two trinkets.
    Last edited by mmoc3d907a70fd; 2013-07-18 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pattison View Post
    Set bonuses are 'okay' this tier but you won't see any real noticeable difference. If you can afford to use the expertise on Renataki's with proper RoRo reforges and gems then use that. Otherwise go with Juju.
    I finally started getting some decent pieces for dps as in my tank gear I have way too high ammount of crit for real roro usage (over 12k crit). I'll try stick to higher lvl ones as long as I can get correct stat balance.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Our Windwalker has a double upgraded LFR RoRO (510 ilvl). Here are two situations he's presented as to why he doesn't use this trinket, hopefully someone can help me help him:

1) If he isn't lining up Tigereye Brew with the proc (using TeB with 1-3 seconds left on RoRO proc as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong) is it still worth using?
    2) He says he can't get mastery ahead of everything else (because of poorly itemized gear) AND keep haste where it needs to be, is it still worth using?

So basically, under what situations is this trinket not worth using.

There are no realistic situations where the trinket is not worth using, it's that good. If he is incapable of using Tigereye Brew at all during a Rune of Re-Origination proc then it's not worth using, but in that case he has much bigger issues than trinket choices. The level of haste that you use becomes irrelevant once you have Rune of Re-Origination, the only thing that matters is that it is as close to your mastery without ever surpassing it. It is far more DPS to have a low level of haste and the trinket proccing for mastery than it is to have a high level and proccing haste or not using it at all. Zephyrus is a fantastic tool for maximising your stats for Rune of Re-Origination, this should solve any difficulties with manipulating stats to appropriate values.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiasmus View Post
    Zephyrus is a fantastic tool for maximising your stats for Rune of Re-Origination, this should solve any difficulties with manipulating stats to appropriate values.
    I just downloaded that, actually. I think it was linked on the EJ WW guide. Thanks for the response.