Deleted
    Requesting a signature!

Signature:

Visible Text: just the character name, AR DARLING font or something a bit more flashy, electric even. (no character title btw)

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Zephyr/simple

Gear Set: the one in the armory, T11 HC Shaman + Noka'led Heroic x2 from DW.

Helm Visible: Sure.

Pose: was thinking of the toon doing a roar with lightning coming out of eyes and shoulders/weapons.

General Colour Scheme: Possibly related to the gear colour OR a very stormy weather behind, the "calm before the storm"

Extra: Wind Ascendant Shaman form semi-transparent, as if it were transforming into one.

I wonder how this would turn out if someone would give it a shot

(Also the artwork on the other pages looks amazing)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Also picked up yesterday. I usually do "misty" colors, especially jade green for monks but you wanted colors that matched your transmog so I went with that instead (I love your transmog, btw). It's a bit different, so if it's not what you expected, feel free to re-request.

It's absolutely gorgeous. And I know, just almost all the sigs I ever see of monks are jade greeny and I wanted something a little different.

Thanks for the compliment on the transmog, rocking it in my dps spec now since I just got the CM gear.

Thank you for your wonderful work!
    Last edited by korrable; 2013-07-14 at 04:10 AM.

Signature by the lovely Rivele.
    My Monk, The Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ikrekot View Post
    Signature/Avatar

Text: Ikrekot
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rekot/advanced
    Gear set: DK t15 normal + head t14 heroic
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Whatever.
    General color scheme: Dark.
    Any extras: Nope.

Banner

Something like Signature but 2048x1152 minimum on youtube channel.

Thanks if someone take it ^^.
    Genelal color scheme: Dark and red
    Any extras: blood and bones

Abour Banner
    Looks like signature but 2048x1152 px

1 week bump

No one wants to do mine? .. I wish I knew how to do these..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You're very welcome Glad you like it

And another...

Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like it
    Oh my god that's even better than I had imagined - thank you so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    Oh my god that's even better than I had imagined - thank you so much!!
    You're welcome - happy that you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanti View Post
    No one wants to do mine? .. I wish I knew how to do these..
    Claimed - working on it already

And done:

Non MMOC size signature:

I used one of your screenies for the background - hope you like the result
    Last edited by Shyama; 2013-07-14 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Added completed signatures/avatar
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    I see a lot of amazing work being done here, so here's my signature request:
    --> No Links yet, so Spaces

Visible text: Char name Seargent and guild name Deus Ex Machina - Servername EU-Perenolde would be nice, too, but only if it doesn't bloat because of too much text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Amory: eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/perenolde/Seargent/advanced - Second image for face: imgur. com/hGKipfB
    Gear set: Transmog from the amory (Warrior Challenge Set), wielding Heroic Bloodvenom Blade (wowhead. com/item=50672) and Heroic Akmin-Kurai (wowhead. com/item=65023)
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: I'd really like a pose having the shield raised to block a hit
    General colour scheme: any

Thanks in advanced if someone's willing to give it a try

- Seargent

Quote Originally Posted by haimo View Post
    i would like to have a signature like the once above / paladin / dk in transmog gear .......

sinds i cannot link armory: my character is: Shadowáx on Dreanor EU horde

this is my rogue and it has the gold challenge mode gear. i would like to display my name : shadowfax and the realm Dreanor eu

color of background... your the artist. whatever you seem fit to the image.

display the helm please

thanx you
    Claimed! and done:>

Signature!

Quote Originally Posted by shyama View Post
    you're welcome - happy that you like it

claimed - working on it already

and done:

Non mmoc size signature:

mmoc size signature and avatar:

i used one of your screenies for the background - hope you like the result

i loves you !!! Thanks :d!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrogs View Post
    I see a lot of amazing work being done here, so here's my signature request:
    --> No Links yet, so Spaces

Visible text: Char name Seargent and guild name Deus Ex Machina - Servername EU-Perenolde would be nice, too, but only if it doesn't bloat because of too much text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Amory: eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/perenolde/Seargent/advanced - Second image for face: imgur. com/hGKipfB
    Gear set: Transmog from the amory (Warrior Challenge Set), wielding Heroic Bloodvenom Blade (wowhead. com/item=50672) and Heroic Akmin-Kurai (wowhead. com/item=65023)
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: I'd really like a pose having the shield raised to block a hit
    General colour scheme: any

Thanks in advanced if someone's willing to give it a try

- Seargent
    Claiming this.

--

Sincerely, I didn't like the the outcome. The lightning is really strange and the composition is messed up...

Anyway, I need to know if you LIKE it. Please tell me if you don't and I'll try something completely different, without a problem.

Last edited by Deadhank; 2013-07-15 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Added sig
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Quote Originally Posted by DireDragoness View Post
    Visible text: Sephique, Wyrmrest Accord
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ephique/simple
    Gear set: The current armor as shown on armory
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Your pose: I would like at least 1 of the swords currently worn to be showing, possibly in a melee 1-handed weapon stance, just without the maw shoulders piercing his face (so lowered arm).
    General colour scheme: A dark red color would be fantastic, kind of like an icy kind of back round, except red. (Color of shoulder plates).
    Any extras: No extras! Thank you!
    1 Week bump!
    Sig done by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by DireDragoness View Post
    Visible text: Sephique, Wyrmrest Accord
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ephique/simple
    Gear set: The current armor as shown on armory
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Your pose: I would like at least 1 of the swords currently worn to be showing, possibly in a melee 1-handed weapon stance, just without the maw shoulders piercing his face (so lowered arm).
    General colour scheme: A dark red color would be fantastic, kind of like an icy kind of back round, except red. (Color of shoulder plates).
    Any extras: No extras! Thank you!
    Claimed.

I'll try to show a sword but I really cannot promise anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Claimed.

If its not possible, do not worry 1 bit, I'll be content without 'em. xD
    Sig done by ElyPop

Deleted
    sig and avatar please
    Visible text: Isawnothing
    Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nothing/simple
    Gear set: The one on my char now
    Your pose: one finger on my mouth like im deep in thought and looking slightly away if that's at all possible
    General colour scheme: green like when a destro lock puts on fire and brimstone with my wings from the tier out and green also
    Any extras: Designers choice go nuts ill love it anyway .

3 week bump
    thanks rob

Originally Posted by Althalus View Post
    Okay I am going to be rude here and ask for a signature but also a wallpaper, if thats pushing it then just the signature please.

Signature
    Visible text: Just my name in some funky lettering (but readable please)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...affee/advanced
    Gear set: The one I am wearing on my toon at the moment (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=403) with this weapon (http://www.wowhead.com/item=96791)
    Helm: Visible please as thats big part of my transmog.
    Your pose: Swinging weapon in rage would be very sweet indeed
    General colour scheme: I am a Unholy DK with Blood offspec so maybe a red hue as my gear is green, I leave that up to the artist
    Any extras: None

Wallpaper
    Resolution 1600x900 would be great
    Visible text: Just my name in some funky lettering (but readable please, red coloured maybe?)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...affee/advanced
    Gear set: The one I am wearing on my toon at the moment (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=403) with this weapon (http://www.wowhead.com/item=96791)
    Helm: Visible please as thats big part of my transmog.
    Your pose: Swinging weapon in rage would be very sweet indeed
    General colour scheme: I am a Unholy DK with Blood offspec so maybe a red hue as my gear is green, I leave that up to the artist
    Any extras: Please add Timmy (pet with dark Transformation) and Gary (gargoyle) this would be great, Timmy next to me on left and Gary floating above to my right. Not sure if this is possible but maybe me standing in center of a Death & Decay with dead virmen (those little bastards from the farm) around me.

Thanking any and all in advance.
    Mcaffee
    4th week bump
    Last edited by Risale; 2013-07-15 at 08:57 AM. Reason: updated weapon link
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    Claiming this.

--

Sincerely, I didn't like the the outcome. The lightning is really strange and the composition is messed up...

Anyway, I need to know if you LIKE it. Please tell me if you don't and I'll try something completely different, without a problem.

I think, it looks brilliant! I'm really happy with it!
    Thanks so much!

Claimed.

MMOC use.

Non-MMOC use.

I tried something different from my usual stuff. I hope you like it. If not, feel free to request again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    To be fair I actually wrote everything what was needed but well, here we go again:

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: I want background image.

Visible text: I want to have somewhere put my my twitch nick: Asaqq

Logo/Character: If its possible instead armory characters I would like to have some artworks put together, monk from Diabolo3, warlock from WoW and if its possible some arts from Magic the Gathering (for example liliana. Basically I like dark characters and themes. If its too much work for one request then diablo 3 + wow is enough too.

General colour scheme: I like dark themes, dark red color, etc.

Specifics/Extras: Im bad at designing so better if I will give you free hand here.

1 week bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanti View Post
    i loves you !!! Thanks :d!!!
    Hehe You're welcome!

Non-MMOC use.

I tried something different from my usual stuff. I hope you like it. If not, feel free to request again.
    Absolutely love this! <3

Quote Originally Posted by camcamroar View Post
    Hey guys! Love all the hard work and art work you guys have been creating, they're awesome.

Not going to be specific at all for this, I'd rather like to see your creative side!

I would like to request an Mmo-c sized Signature and a matching Mmo-c sized Avatar! Thank you.

Visible text: My Character name: Babe
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Babe/advanced (Can't post links yet, sorry!)
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear?): The transmog I'm wearing now is fine!
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Just nothing in combat! (Like casting, etc)
    General colour scheme: Completely up to you!
    Any extras: None!

Thanks ahead of time! I appreciate the hard work, time and effort you guys put into these
    Also decided to give this one a try, so claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Razheem View Post
    Wow Signature request

Signature:
    Visible text: Razheem the Wakener, Guild Master, Endeavor-Silvermoon (on different lines beneath each other)
    Armory link: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Razheem/simple (since I'm new I'm not allowed to use links ... )
    Gear set: Transmog I use on my armory
    Helm visible: No

Your pose: Head & Shoulders and something in between a frontal view and a rear angle (but closer to the front view) like Yoni & Theshade

General colour scheme: Something in the style of posters Yoni & Theshade but more fitting to my transmog (Green/DarkGrey/Black)

Any extras: if possible a Hunter logo left on the sig something like the picture I linked but only pets on 1 side. being bird on top, mid - newest wolf model(saber worg), and a tiger in the pandaria model at the bottom. Can't link it since I'm new to the forum so I just put it like normal (sorry)

altaholic-warcraft.blogspot.be/2013/03/52-hunter-gear-non-raid.html

Big thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Razheem View Post

Bump week 2

small update the character is female worgen now and called Razheen
    Bump Week 3