Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

When will 5.4 go live?

When will 5.4 go live? Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc847497fb8b; 2013-07-14 at 05:41 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling late next month or within early September they've been doing the patches quite fast now so could be even earlier.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm not sure they haven't said any target release dates yet. i'm not sure they haven't said any target release dates yet. You're welcome : )

Deleted
    soon™

Im guessing within the next 2 months. its a massive raid patch amongst other things so not for some time yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully soon. Guild activity is dropping because everyone is so sick of ToT. Dumb raid, boring lore, more troll and chinese garbage. 5.4 couldn't go live fast enough.

Post constructively
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-14 at 05:43 PM.

Deleted
    The final raid patches usually go live a month after the next expansion has been announced, so expect to see it in September.

5.3: 6.26.13
    5.4: 9:26:13

Just in time for BlizzCon 13.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud2038 View Post
    Hopefully soon. Guild activity is dropping because everyone is so sick of ToT. Dumb raid, boring lore, more troll and chinese garbage. 5.4 couldn't go live fast enough.
    never quite understood posts like this. if tot is boring and terrible how would SOO be any different in your estimation? its not like there were any different developers or they tried harder or lesser for each. I mean i understand getting bored but thats a personal problem not an evaluation the raid was bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Txiv View Post
    never quite understood posts like this. if tot is boring and terrible how would SOO be any different in your estimation? its not like there were any different developers or they tried harder or lesser for each. I mean i understand getting bored but thats a personal problem not an evaluation the raid was bad.
    As I stated, the lore is boring and also the raid is too linear. If you get stuck on a boss there is no other option but to beat your face against the wall until you can kill it :/ SoO will be different because every raid is different than the previous one. Some good, some bad. I can't be the only one tired of ToT...

10+ Year Old Account
    As I stated, the lore is boring and also the raid is too linear. If you get stuck on a boss there is no other option but to beat your face against the wall until you can kill it :/ SoO will be different because every raid is different than the previous one. Some good, some bad. I can't be the only one tired of ToT...
    You are not the only one. I'm dying for a new raid we've been raiding this one for about 5 months already.

10+ Year Old Account
    5.0 raids were out for about 6 months. 5.2 will probably be out for just as long. 5.4 around September.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love ToT, but I'm always looking forward to a new raid. I think late-August is a reasonable expectation.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

My guess is end of august or early september

Deleted
    Indeed, 15-20 members online on a non raid night is really saddening to me

I'd say though Mid August - Mid September is most likely.

Probably late august they've still not finished testing normal bosses yet and they have all the bosses except Garrosh to test on heroic before it's ready to ship and to the people talking about reduced guild activity, it's called summer, evil monstrous season.

Who knows how close they actually are. I remember when ToT was announced, I was, as well as a fair amount of people were surprised as well. Mainly because it was released so fast. People were complaining that it was "too soon" because there were 3 raids to get through. lol. So, who knows. Although I think this time around, a lot of people are actually done ToT or pretty far into it. So the next raid won't come as such a surprise or shock this time around.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd put all my chips on Mid October
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    I have a feeling late next month or within early September they've been doing the patches quite fast now so could be even earlier.
    september would be so bad for me since i wanted to buys gta 5 and play like a maniac !
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

I'd also say around early September.

if you follow the pattern for patches so far in MoP it should be around 3 months after 5.3 released.