10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    When're you getting your transplant, Kray?
    A question that can't truly be answered until just hours before I get it.

In the US each year there are around 22,000 people who need a liver transplant. There are only around 6,000 available livers each year though.

This is then broken down into sections of the US (based on where you are registered through). My transplant will take place in Salt Lake City in Utah (it's the closest to me) and I basically have to wait until a perfect match comes up AND I have to be in worse condition than anyone else who is also a perfect match.

My liver has gotten quite a bit worse lately so I have jumped up on the list ahead of a bunch of people, but where exactly you are on the list isn't something they tell you. They will tell you when you are getting closer though and the last time I talked to my transplant coordinator (last week) she told me I should be prepared for a phone call in the near future.

But, it's also possible that when I go in for my next set of blood work that my numbers will drop down some and I will then be lowered down the list.

I'd totally give a lobe of my liver to yo if i could krayzy. Legitimately without a second thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I'd totally give a lobe of my liver to yo if i could krayzy. Legitimately without a second thought.
    I sadly need a cadaveric liver. I don't qualify for a partial transplant because of the other health issues that I have (associated with this).

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    A question that can't truly be answered until just hours before I get it.

In the US each year there are around 22,000 people who need a liver transplant. There are only around 6,000 available livers each year though.

This is then broken down into sections of the US (based on where you are registered through). My transplant will take place in Salt Lake City in Utah (it's the closest to me) and I basically have to wait until a perfect match comes up AND I have to be in worse condition than anyone else who is also a perfect match.

My liver has gotten quite a bit worse lately so I have jumped up on the list ahead of a bunch of people, but where exactly you are on the list isn't something they tell you. They will tell you when you are getting closer though and the last time I talked to my transplant coordinator (last week) she told me I should be prepared for a phone call in the near future.

But, it's also possible that when I go in for my next set of blood work that my numbers will drop down some and I will then be lowered down the list.
    Awh. Well, good luck!
    And if all else fails, find your nearest healthy looking human and go get yourself a liver!

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    I sadly need a cadaveric liver. I don't qualify for a partial transplant because of the other health issues that I have (associated with this).
    I was going to ask about a partial transplant, but I guess that answers my question. As completely borked as UNOS and organ availability is in general, the good thing (if there is such a thing), is that typically people can get partial donations from a living donor. Sorry to hear that's not a option for you.

Either way, if you get really desperate, we'll find a 5 point match for you, and I'll kill him near Salt Lake and make my escape (insert maniacal laughter here).

10+ Year Old Account
    Awh. Well, good luck!
    And if all else fails, find your nearest healthy looking human and go get yourself a liver!
    So I can't kill Decagon and take his?

So I can't kill Decagon and take his?
    I don't think he qualifies as healthy. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think he qualifies as healthy. :/
    Lol

I hope I never get into that kinda situation where I need a transplant.

Gonna go out of bed soon I think, play some gaymez and eat breakfast. Damn book is good though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+ 48
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you reading?

+49

in for the steals!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 50

Gzgz.

Also, whoever thought of this World of Dailycraft shit was a retard. Seriously. This is pissing me off.

+ 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    + 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Gzgz.

Also, whoever thought of this World of Dailycraft shit was a retard. Seriously. This is pissing me off.

+ 1.
    Don't do the dailies.

Don't do the dailies.
    But I really want the Shado-Pan cat mounts. Dailies are the only way because instances are awful. Scenarios too.
    Honestly, the only redeeming part of this expansion is leveling. Everything else is abhorrent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pacific Rim was worth the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Pacific Rim was worth the watch.
    I'm gonna go see that in a few hours, shhh!
    Well, either that or Despicable Me 2. Still hadn't gotten around to seeing that. Ended up watching World War Z last week instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go see that in a few hours, shhh!
    Well, either that or Despicable Me 2. Still hadn't gotten around to seeing that. Ended up watching World War Z last week instead.
    Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything else about Pacific Rim.
    Was World War Z any good?

Deleted
    I liked raiding in MSV, HoF & ToES sucked though.

First 2 months when everything was shiny and new was fun.

Then came dark & gritty HoF and ruined everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Seen this movie? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1148204/ Damn that girl is creepy.