Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Another possibility. Tirion will steal garrosh body. Later we learn that he collect corpses of dead villains hanging on wall like giant butterflies.
    Tirion is just chilling there and then when we leave he walks up to the shoulders left behind and he picks them up. He says "The weight of such a burden, it must be mine. For there is no other." Then bolvar appears sitting on the frozen throne and all and tells him to put the shoulders on him. Thus making him the Warlichchiefking.

Then Tirion scrapes up the piles of nasty goo and guts left behind by Garrosh and puts it in a jar and hangs it on his wall.

HP goes to 0, cutscene when gamon comes in and slaughters garrosh and becomes new warchief yay11!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Milerks View Post
    HP goes to 0, cutscene when gamon comes in and slaughters garrosh and becomes new warchief yay11!!
    Gamon as warchief, that would be at Game of Thrones level of a plot twist.

There is a pic on the third page http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...h2Lootable.jpg The picture says Garrosh2Lootable in the link and it is just a pic of his armor i will assume that is how it will be.
    Last edited by Muffin the Manslayer; 2013-07-15 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Added link

Gamon: the weight of such a bu****... it must be mine!! Cuz there is no other...
    Gamon: place the horny shoulders on my shoulders Thrall, forever more i will be the jailer of the damned...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully not by the hands of that weakling Vol'jin.

Deleted
    Chen KO'S that sucka.

he won't die he will kill 25 Separatists scum and rule over horde happily ever after.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope there is a cinematic where all major lore characters are watching a gigantic guillotine.

An executioner holds out a massive parchment and reads "For your war crimes against the horde your sentence is death". Then you see the guillotine blade descend and decapitates him.

Thrall gives jaina a high five, and then a trailer for the next expansion starts.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whidbey View Post
    Darius Crowley "the king of fist cleave" , has been studying to be a monk and fist cleaves his head off.
    Who knows until we do it?
    Darius as a monk..? Even the pantheon would beg for a peaceful death

Once he reaches 1% the cinematic begins. A portal opens into the room and in steps Jaina and her super best friends brigade with Varian, Moira and Velen. Jaina loudly proclaims how she could kill everyone in the room with a thought but has chosen not to. Velen mumbles something about the light. Varian screams in an incoherent rage and dribbles down his chin at the sight of the Orcs in the room. He's just about to strike the killing blow to Garrosh when a thunderbolt strikes through the stone roof into ground, splintering chunks of rock onto the onlookers. Stood in this crater is our lord and saviour Jesus H Thrall. He steps over the stunned Alliance players and raises the Doomhammer to crush Garrosh's skull. As he's swinging down he hears a piercing screech that interrupts him and causes the entire room to claps their ears in pain. Agra storms in flailing a pink shamanistic headpiece around her head, demanding to know whose it is because it certainly isn't hers. Grabbing Thrall by the ear she yanks him out of the room, never lowering in pitch as the fearful raid and Alliance heroes can hear her banshee's wail for 2 minutes solid as she continues to berate Thrall.

Unbeknownst to the raid until this point, the Gob squad has snuck into the caverns. Seeing what a mess everyone else has made of the job so far, they prime several sticks of dynamite and launch them in unison at Garrosh, arcing through the air. Just before a flash of silver flies through the shadows and pins the dynamite to the far wall where it explodes and caves in a section of the ceiling, killing the Gob squad out right. Voljin detaches himself from the shadows and shuffles his way to stand before Garrosh, exclaiming how the kill is his, as he promised this long ago and he used to be a Shadow Hunter before Blizzard forgot that that was a thing. Vol'jin reloads his crossbow but before he can fire the killing blow, he is bowled over by a blur of brown fur, as Baine Bloodhoof plainswalks into the room. Towering over Garrosh he raises his ridiculous oversized totem and whispers a limerick about avenging his father's death. Just when he's about to cave in Garrosh's skull, the totem grows thorns and vines and pins Baine's arms to his side, preventing him from landing the blow. Malfurion appears in the room in a flash of green light as Baine struggles with the vines and keels over with a thud. Malfurion Stormrage feels that Garrosh has done more harm to Azeroth than any one faction can claim and as such he should be returned to the earth, so his body may begin to heal this broken land. Grasping roots burst up from the cavern floor in response to Malfurion throwing out seeds from his magic bag of tricks and begin to strangle Garrosh, pulling him into the ground.

Suddenly the light in the room goes dark, despair permeates the air with a tangible thickness and the sound of a Dwarf soiling herself can be distinctly heard, though everyone is too polite to mention it. One wall of the cavern shimmers and becomes a solid black and through steps Sargeras, Lord of the Burning Legion, The Destroyer of Worlds, The Great Enemy of all Life, Commander of the Armies of the North. He explains he has come for Garrosh, the perfect joining of Old God and the worst mortals can offer, the power contained within will give him the power he requires to conquer Azeroth and the Old Gods once and for all, and after that only the Pantheon will stand in his way. He reaches down with one massive hand to scoop up Garrosh, the vines wilting at the presence of the Dark Titan, and opens his massive maw to consume Garrosh and the power of Y'shaarj he commands.

At that moment a brilliant white light floods the room and the Titan Aman'Thul appears, chuckling to himself in a manner completely inappropriate for a titan. This was his plan all along he explains, he had been observing the events, guiding Garrosh on his dark path towards the heart of Y'shaarj, all to lure Sargeras out of hiding to a place where the legion held little power and he could finally be destroyed. Before that can happen however, he explains he will put Garrosh out of his misery, for he feels guilty ruining the life of a mortal. He asks Garrosh if he requires anything before he ends his misery. Garrosh moans something low and inaudible, the High Father moves him closer to his ear to listen. Garrosh moans once more, this time words can be made out. "I need about three fiddy..." he gasps. It was about that time that the raid realized that this War Chief was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the Paleozoic era.

Saurfang runs him over with a zamboni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vaccine View Post
    stuff
    And then Lor'Themar Theron says...

At the beginning of the fight Thrall gets trapped in a corruption cloud, when garrosh reaches 10% he does a uber cleave. insta kills everyone

Thrall: "Elements, even after the ending of the cataclysm I have to ask upon you one final time. Grant me the strength to break this corruption"

Thrall breaks free and the elemental forces trap garrosh. A massive elemental comes down and splits up, its fragments go to the players and resses them all.

We then proceed to kill him, when he reaches 0% a cutscene triggers.

Grom comes down from the smoke at the ceiling of the cavern:

Garrosh: "Father, is it.....over?"

Grom: "No Warchief lives forever, my son."

Garrosh: "I see.....only zug zug, before.....me"

Thrall walks in.

Grom: "Without it's warchief, the horde will be an even greater threat to this world."

Grom: "There must always be.....a Warchief...."

Vol'jin walks in:

"Place da axe upon me head thrall mon, I will be da warcheif o da horde."

The end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    Garrosh: "I see.....only zug zug, before.....me"
    Roflmao. My gut it killing me!

Quote Originally Posted by vaccine View Post
    the High Father moves him closer to his ear to listen. Garrosh moans once more, this time words can be made out. "I need about three fiddy..." he gasps. It was about that time that the raid realized that this War Chief was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the Paleozoic era.
    ohmahgawd, that's just perfect

Garry ends up with my Axe in his brain.

FOR THE HORDE.

Then Lotrhallmartheron Takes the throne. After he did that bench flip in 5.1 and getting some powers from thunder kings blood animus in 5.2 he turns into super belf.

ok it wont happen but im hoping Thrall takes over in all seriousness.

Varian goes : The horde should choose its next leader if there is to be a lasting peace between us we must have a warchief who will work for his people not enslave them.

Voljin: There be only one warchief in my eyes the one who free'd the orcs from their prisons lead them here built this city and even had peace wid da alliance.
    Baine: I agree Thrall should lead the horde as Warchief. Garrosh was his mistake and this must be Thralls way of atoning for this.
    Banshee queen: Who what? Oh right Warchief yes erm Was it Thrall? him yes yes *busy looking at new lichqueen outfits on ebay*
    Lothremar: Thrall is indeed the best choice. When my people needed help the horde was there for us, Thrall ensured we had peace with the alliance and working together we can rebuild once again and ensure this never happens again.
    Trade prince: I will get paid right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Nope he will disappear and leave his armour behind like a dreadlord

Then garrosh will stumble out saying he was kidnapped in the night and the demons took over a avatar of himself design to destroy the horde and weaken azeroth for the demons invasions

WHAT A TWEEST
    On a related-ish note, my friend told me about a theory where when Garrosh disappeared at the start of the Twilight Highlands quests, something happened to him.
    Anyone know about that?

On topic: explodes into a ponyful cloud of wonder, leaving his shoulders behind.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    A broken Heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Puh-lease.

Having gone to ground since Garrosh ejected all but the most loyal subjects, the Basic Campfire lies in wait ready to strike.

When players get Garrosh to 1% health, the Campfire strikes immolating Garrosh and igniting the whole of Orgrimmar.

Ironically in killing Garrosh, the Basic Campfire also severely burned several thousand followers and was ultimately extinguished.