Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I felt like a total boss when I discovered I could actually soak sparks while getting absolutely no damage on Will hc if I blinked away at the very right moment.

Failed once on durumus knockback ability and blinked back on ground.

Epic blink fails, my friends know me as a "Pro Blink Artist"
    -Madness of Deathwind, blinking while jumping plats ending up dead underwater cant be battle rez ed (happened more than once)
    -Blinking of both spine and warmaster boat
    -Lei Shen blinking to get to a bouncing bolt in transition phase, blinked off the platform
    -Ji Kun, blinking mid fall to nest, ending up on the floor of the room walking on air, unable to be battle rez ed or rez ed at all for that matter
    epic fails!

1. Blinking in certain areas of SW to go under the stairs (mostly fixed) to go under the world
    2. Blinking in mid-air near the ground to instantly land and take 0 falling damage (because slow fall is too slow and boring!)
    3. Blinking in the right spots in the SW bank to go behind the counter (still unfixed if you want to try it!)
    4. Blinking through/across mechanics, such as the lines of men on the Four Kings encounter (probably one of the best examples this expansion)
    5. Using Blink to get around faster before you get your mount (think back in the day when mounts were 40/60)
    6. Stunned? Rooted? Lol not anymore. *Blink*
    7. Getting to finish my spellcast/cast an extra spell on Heroic Lei Shen on every Thunderstruck, and STILL beat everyone else to the destination.

Blink DE-preciation remarks:
    1. When Blinking turns you around (Elegon glass)
    2. When Blinking in mid-air stops your momentum and wastes your cooldown because you weren't close enough to land (grr this aggravates me to no end!)
    3. When you really rely on Blink to get you somewhere to get away from X, and it doesn't move you because of those stupid hidden pixels/raised platforms/shit-in-the-way
    4. Blinking into bad things (because to this day, many of us still don't know the exact distance that we will teleport)

The good greatly outweigh the bad though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zerah View Post
    -Lei Shen blinking to get to a bouncing bolt in transition phase, blinked off the platform
    How does one manage this?! o_O;

Quote Originally Posted by Zerah View Post
    -Ji Kun, blinking mid fall to nest, ending up on the floor of the room walking on air, unable to be battle rez ed or rez ed at all for that matter
    epic fails!
    Oh god, I did this before, but I didn't die which was worse. I was literally stuck on the bottom.

Kids, don't try this at home! NEVER EVER blink while in mid-air on Ji-Kun!
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

10+ Year Old Account
    yea back in the day before u had a mount at a low level, blinking was awesome...always being way ahead of my friends to the next quest bc i would use blink every time it came off cooldown to get their.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    yea back in the day before u had a mount at a low level, blinking was awesome...always being way ahead of my friends to the next quest bc i would use blink every time it came off cooldown to get their.
    I still do this as I clear trash in raids/dungeons.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I still do this as I clear trash in raids/dungeons.
    Yeah I do too...only I end up last because everyone else has gotten something better. It's quite sad.

If you blink JUST as you fall off Ji-Kun's platform, you will end up back on the platform and be unaffected by the downdraft for the rest of the duration of the spell.

I.e. if you blink just right, you can negate downdraft entirely
    "There are very few who can claim what he can. There are even fewer who can prove it like he can. There are even less that can match him, but all will no doubt accept what he is, and what he can do. The Highlord is for sure one of a kind. A true Master of the Arcane arts. It would be best for you to listen."
    - Lady Nåabi of the Immortalis, former Guild Executor, former Raid Lead.

Blinked off the side of the Lei Shen platform in LFR once... oops

15+ Year Old Account
    I miss using blind in old deadmines
    Enter deadmines, turn 180 and blink though the portal and then go left and explore the world of...its soo long ago i dont recall what was there, and that makes me sad
    And not to forget how many times blink saved me when i dismounted in air with 0 light feathers available
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by gambitpma View Post
    Blinked off the side of the Lei Shen platform in LFR once... oops
    No, you walked off. You Blinked to the absolute edge.

Blinking will never cause you to fall off something. Teleport under, maybe, but in my years of playing Mage and understanding of Blink, it's incapable of making you fall off something; Leap of Faith (AKA: Life Grip) works the same, UNLESS the Priest is on a lower platform.

Favorite all-time usage was blinking down to mine in AB, or just any high up place in general