Deleted

A suggestion for PvE content.

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well. I am here to present an idea, that some people may not like, but nonetheless I will post it anyway due to the potential utility of the implemented idea.

I propose the idea of bringing reworked mounted combat back. NO, i'm not talking about terribly-designed encounters such as the TotC 5-man dungeon or Flame Leviathan in Ulduar. I think in some instances, vehicular combat can be a pretty important part of raid encounters. A good example of this is the constructs in Amber Shaper; a simple mechanic open to a lot of ideas, but can easily be messed up by an experienced player.

Perhaps even riding mounts would be an idea in one encounter (i'm not suggesting ALL of them, that would be ridiculous) where they get tailored abilites based on the actual mount; for example, some can breathe fire, some can melee swing, and so on so forth. This -COULD- lead to the situation where players are endlessly farming mounts. To counter this, however, the mounts could be tailored for different roles such as tank, healer and DPS so they all have an integral role in the encounter.

It's certainly a long shot and is open to a lot of suggestion. Please let me know what you think of my idea and how I could improve it.

- Faux Pas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fauxpas View Post
    the mounts could be tailored for different roles such as tank, healer and DPS so they all have an integral role in the encounter.
    Sounds like the oculus or malygos

Been done before as pointed out by the previous poster.
    The problem is the community, at least a vocal portion of it constantly whined about it.
    They did not like being taken out of their comfort zone, where it was potentially horribly imbalanced but more fun in their eyes if it required less skill.
    Vehicles put everyone on a level playing ground, something some players did not like.

Hello parparpar.

Trying to circumvent the ban are we?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Hello parparpar.

Trying to circumvent the ban are we?
    Almost assumed the same. Wasn´t sure about it thou.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

I think it's very hard to make a vehicle fight that's fun, using it in a part of an encounter might work but not a vehicle only fight.

/sigh, why do you guys even reply to this thread, Is the same obvious troll that did the other 2. Report and move on... jeez.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Extreme Difficuty Raids

Quote Originally Posted by fauxpas View Post
    It's certainly a long shot and is open to a lot of suggestion. Please let me know what you think of my idea and how I could improve it.

- Faux Pas
    I didnt know this was a troll thread, but in the case it isnt I'd like to suggest making an extreme difficulty for those guilds that have heroic bosses on farm. Wouldnt even have to have another lvl of gear for me to be happy, just scale the damage and healing requirements to an insane amount, have a nice meta achiev to get a title or mount. Idk, I dont have all the heroic bosses on farm yet, but killing Heroic Jin'rokh in 2 minutes or less is nice, but I'd still like a challenge after we get the gear

Oh you mean the heroic hc mode that you suggested a while ago, parparpar ? I said it then and ill say it now, get lost parparpar and stop your nonsensical trolling.
    Mew!

Closing this.

Please don't spam the forum with the same topic over and over again. Also, ban evasion is still not allowed.

However, for some of those who replied here: Calling another user a troll is not allowed on these boards. Doing so will only land yourself in trouble. If you see something that requires moderator action, report it.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions