Final Legendary Theory

So as I was exploring the wowwiki site reading up on the Titans and their strengths I came across this page
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Gorshalach
    It describes the ultimate Titan weapon that is sentient itself. It was originally wielded by Sargeras before he turned evil but split itself into two pieces in order to prevent the Titan from wielding it's full strength (remember it's sentient). If the two pieces are brought together they can supposedly be remade into the original weapon. This, however, can only be done with somebody who is non-evil. This could possibly make a very nice final legendary at the end of WoW.

Counter arguments:
    It's a Titan sword! It's two big for us!
    Well yes BUT it has already shown that it has some kind of shape-shifting ability as it was able to split itself into two fragments to prevent Sargeras from wielding it's full strength. Who's to say it won't deem us worthy and become a weapon we can wield?

But if it's a sword I can't use it and in MoP we all got legendaries!
    Once again shape-shifting sentient sword. It will most likely have a different weapon type depending on the class and obviously a different effect per role. If Blizzard does decide to continue on with the "every gets a legendary" idea then this would be an easy way to explain how this weapon can be used by anybody.

Those are just the ones I thought of off the top of my head. What do you guys think about this?
    Last edited by Hctaz; 2013-07-17 at 04:50 PM.

Well maybe at the end of wow... but not in MOP. It is apparently the most powerful weapon... so yeah..

edit : and i don't think it will be legendary, but an artifact.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Titan Grip for the win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Well maybe at the end of wow... but not in MOP. It is apparently the most powerful weapon... so yeah..

edit : and i don't think it will be legendary, but an artifact.
    I was referring to the end of the game. I'll make that more clear in the original message.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's just too powerful and significant a weapon to put into the hands of the players. Like Ashbringer, Gorshalach would benefit more from being in the hands of a recognised lore hero, to be used in the final fight with Sargeras so that the lore could describe a specific confrontation and character using the weapon, rather than referring to vague adventurers.
    Then again if it's to be the hypothetical final legendary before the game stops being updated there's probably no harm giving it to the players.

10+ Year Old Account
    The term "Legendary weapon" would be an insult to a weapon of such high caliber.

I doubt we'll ever be able to use it.

I highly doubt it will be in WoW. I don't see Blizzard ending the warcraft series on WoW. And yes, obtaining such a weapon would end the series.

No chance in hell is that weapon coming into WoW.

It's the most powerful weapon in the universe, it makes no sense in an MMO capacity to be wielded by players

They didn't give you Frostmourne so don't expect this. Probably gonna get the "little brother sword"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    They didn't give you Frostmourne so don't expect this. Probably gonna get the "little brother sword"
    That is true but it also wouldn't make much sense for the players to have been given Frostmourne anyway since it was pivotal to the destruction of the Lich King. They probably intended on the players getting it until they decided the only way to kill the Lich King was by having the sword get shattered and having all the souls come out like they did.

That is true but it also wouldn't make much sense for the players to have been given Frostmourne anyway since it was pivotal to the destruction of the Lich King. They probably intended on the players getting it until they decided the only way to kill the Lich King was by having the sword get shattered and having all the souls come out like they did.
    Better example: they didn't give us Ashbringer.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Better example: they didn't give us Ashbringer.
    This I could understand. Not entirely sure why we didn't since they built up so much hype to purifying the corrupted Ashbringer that fell through but... I could understand.

So as I was exploring the wowwiki site reading up on the Titans and their strengths I came across this page
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Gorshalach
    It describes the ultimate Titan weapon that is sentient itself. It was originally wielded by Sargeras before he turned evil but split itself into two pieces in order to prevent the Titan from wielding it's full strength (remember it's sentient). If the two pieces are brought together they can supposedly be remade into the original weapon. This, however, can only be done with somebody who is non-evil. This could possibly make a very nice final legendary at the end of WoW.

Counter arguments:
    Well yes BUT it has already shown that it has some kind of shape-shifting ability as it was able to split itself into two fragments to prevent Sargeras from wielding it's full strength. Who's to say it won't deem us worthy and become a weapon we can wield?

But if it's a sword I can't use it and in MoP we all got legendaries!
    Once again shape-shifting sentient sword. It will most likely have a different weapon type depending on the class and obviously a different effect per role. If Blizzard does decide to continue on with the "every gets a legendary" idea then this would be an easy way to explain how this weapon can be used by anybody.

Those are just the ones I thought of off the top of my head. What do you guys think about this?
    Interesting, I wonder how much that would cost.