Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Outofmana View Post
    Oh I did, hope they don't have a profanity filter or they wouldn't be able to read half of it.
    How about behaving like an adult - and using an appropriate wording?

10+ Year Old Account
    You will also be let down when 10 other people around you at any given time have it also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    How about behaving like an adult - and using an appropriate wording?
    Dunno, profanity (oh the horror!) is pretty much a core of our speech here.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Also all the people poor and resentful.
    im not poor or resentfull only char i care about mog on is my pala and i got the sunscale set for that so i got no need to buy them also imo they are ugly

To be honest, I don't see what difference it would make if the item had stats on it. Let's say it's a piece of heirloom gear that goes up to 85. Would any of the people saying 'But it's just for cosmetics' still be for it, or rather, not against it? It certainly doesn't change my perspective on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Templis View Post
    To be honest, I don't see what difference it would make if the item had stats on it. Let's say it's a piece of heirloom gear that goes up to 85. Would any of the people saying 'But it's just for cosmetics' still be for it, or rather, not against it? It certainly doesn't change my perspective on it.
    How can you not see the difference between items with stats and items without stats o.O One clearly affects your gameplay while the other doesn't in any way.

Deleted
    I would absolutely be against the items if they had any stats on them at all. From my perspective at the moment, these items are no different to the vanity pets you received with a collectors edition - they're purely aesthetics. As soon as Blizz cross the line and add pay2win items then at that point I'll gladly express my outrage. Until then people are getting all upset at something that has been in WoW in one form or another since the release back in 2004. Perhaps the people saying they'll quit due to these items being released should never had joined in light of that?

15+ Year Old Account
    if you put stats on it people will start complaining about it turning "pay to win" regardless of what levels the stats work for

Deleted
    So everyone silently agreed to purchase normal looking item sets? Because tier sets from Woltk till now are so wrong...yes their best artists are on Buy to play items..now we know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The crown is a crown, the horns are a pair of horns.
    The only actual helmet is the Hood.

How exactly did Blizzard mislead anyone by correctly labeling the items in their store? Because people saw a screenshot and didn't bother to look beyond the spell effect - those bastards.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasok View Post
    So everyone silently agreed to purchase normal looking item sets? Because tier sets from Woltk till now are so wrong...yes their best artists are on Buy to play items..now we know it.
    Were you this outraged when the TCG stuff was released? Or when vanity pets which were only available to collectors editions or Blizzcon attendees were available?

Don't get me wrong, the armor sets since TBC have been awful imo, it makes you wonder on what internal changes led to their decrease in quality (but this is all my opinion of course). But do I honestly think that THREE helms have tied up any artistic talent long enough to be detrimental to the sets currently under development? No, because that's a foolish notion and it smacks of hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasok View Post
    Essentially, we've always been paying for gear. Through expansions and subscriptions which give us content patches.
    Omg mindfuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dreed View Post
    This really is getting out of hand, Blizzard is starting to rival EA with the DLC. Disgusting buisness.
    Please elaborate on how Blizzard is starting to "rival EA with DLC"?
    Is it because they offer cosmetic items on a store seperated from their game itself?
    Perhaps it is because they expect you to pay them for their games altogether?
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    Hahaha that's what you get for being a Blizz ass-kisser and let them dickslap you over the face with every single shit they were supposed to do anyway out of sub money.
    And to think the same pricks that had the nerve to defend blizz when they introduced these on the store are now crying like little bitches. Suits you right.

Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-07-18 at 01:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    Hahaha that's what you get for being a Blizz ass-kisser and let them dickslap you over the face with every single shit they were supposed to do anyway out of sub money.
    And to think the same pricks that had the nerve to defend blizz when they introduced these on the store are now crying like little bitches. Suits you right.
    Was there a point to this outburst?

Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    But what if you like getting dickslapped in the face?
    Hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    I dont even feel bad tbh. If you wasted £10 on those stupid cash grabs then you deserve it. They obviously didnt test them in the slightest, there was a few days between announcement and implementation.
    Because things can't be tested before the announcement

Deleted
    did you wrote a ticket? thats pretty low for 15 bucks...

Oh come on dont even try to defend them just look at the Panda helmet picture. They didnt even try using the item on every race for their debut into selling gear.
    A better quality image might give a better indication:

That is pretty much what a Pandaren's skull would look like under all of that fur and stuff.

Oh come on dont even try to defend them just look at the Panda helmet picture. They didnt even try using the item on every race for their debut into selling gear.
    That panda picture, I assume you're talking about this one, is clearly on lowest ingame settings and at a very nice low jpg quality. It's not even funny trying to use that to show how it looks in game.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    A better quality image might give a better indication:
    http://i.imgur.com/vxXUE0N.png

That is pretty much what a Pandaren's skull would look like under all of that fur and stuff.
    Suddenly doesn't look that bad, does it?