Thread: [Bio] Lilith

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntrod View Post
    What happens after he asks his question? Fire goes out, and this is WoW, not spongebob
    Ok. Here's something WoW related.

/cast Summon Dreadsteed
    swim into the water.
    /giggle.

Dreadsteed walks on water

Legendary RP thread
    must
    post.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-19 at 01:20 PM.

This thread...
    ~snip~

Infracted.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2013-07-19 at 04:34 AM.

Most of this doesn't even exist in game, the fae part being from twilight makes NO sense, neither does the werewolf (where if you even knew much about twilight you'd know jacob is indeed not a werewolf, but a shape shifter, since he can change at any time, doesn't have the same appearance, and all of this is explained in the last book.) vampire + zombie, you became double undead? and how did you just randomly become a unicorn and mermaid!?
    Last edited by resonance7982; 2013-07-19 at 03:13 AM.

I took this screenshot just for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    theres no such thing as vampires, werewolves, faeries, or mermaids in wow.

the closest to vampires is the san'layn which are just undead elves who like to eat people.

the closest to werewolves are the worgen which only druids and humans can become.

there are no faeries in wow, unless you mean old school faeries then goblins and troggs and sprites are as close as you can get.

the closest thing to mermaids are naga which arent fish people they are snake people.
    oh but there are faeries in WoW, have you not seen the male BE's?

Quote Originally Posted by ace94 View Post
    This thread...
    ~snip~
    Haha I love this, and my sentiment exactly. I was in a shitty mood until I saw this thread.

Again, that is an ordinary warlock but, the warlock I killed is no ordinary warlock.

Funny how the "Princess of Darnassus" can speak in a bunch of useless languages but can't speak in Common or Darnassian

Quote Originally Posted by Huntrod View Post
    Again, that is an ordinary warlock but, the warlock I killed is no ordinary warlock.
    But it wasn't a lock...it was a lockLOBSTER!

Quote Originally Posted by Ledecor View Post
    Funny how the "Princess of Darnassus" can speak in a bunch of useless languages but can't speak in Common or Darnassian
    Seems all it can speak in is bull.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    But it wasn't a lock...it was a lockLOBSTER!
    Great. Now I'm going to have rock lobster stuck in my head all day!

Languages: Aramaic, Wolf, Undead, Light (can speak through light waves), Waterspeak, Horse, Wicked

I speak light, though I prefer to use particles

Quote Originally Posted by Ledecor View Post
    Those languages are not useless, it is the languages I use, I do not sit here saying your languages are useless, please do not say it to mine. thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    I'm moving to Draenor, I can't cope.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Pretty much the greatest bio of all time.

Also the Naaru are basically composed of light and talk through wind-chimes and telepathy. Velen flat out has visions of the future and divine epiphanies from "the light". The language of light totally has precedence in WoW. This is 200% legit.

Deleted
    Reading this thread...
    ~snip~

Infracted.

Quote Originally Posted by resonance7982 View Post
    Most of this doesn't even exist in game, the fae part being from twilight makes NO sense, neither does the werewolf (where if you even knew much about twilight you'd know jacob is indeed not a werewolf, but a shape shifter, since he can change at any time, doesn't have the same appearance, and all of this is explained in the last book.) vampire + zombie, you became double undead? and how did you just randomly become a unicorn and mermaid!?
    Jacob is indeed a werewolf, and depending on where the werewolf originated they could indeed transform at will, and I did not randomly become unicorn and mermaid, I cast a spell that turned me into them both, and reading? who reads. we dont need librarians in this forum please so please be nice