Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Might as well give this a try
    I've been looking for this game for literally years, and never found out what it was, as it's been over 15 years ago and I cannot remember a whole lot about it.

Amiga game, around the same time as King's Bounty.

It was a strategy game with some rpg elements, and it involved cauldrons, top down view (as far as I can remember!) using tiles (I think!)
    yes it's not a whole lot to go on, if anything... but I reaaaaally want to know what game it was, I played it a ton when I was young, that game and king's bounty were my most played games on the amiga.

What I remember too is that it was (too) hard for younger people, I remember I never figured out what I was supposed to do in the game and regardless of not knowing I still enjoyed it

Then again it wasn't until a recent replay of KB that I figured out you could fly over the main map if your army consisted purely out of flying creatures... I never knew that when I was young so I always ran out of days in the desert map :P
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for a really really old game. I was playing that game on the old 8088 my father had (or maybe the 486 can't really remember)
    It was a 2D platformer game where you were wallking thhrough numerous caves with your sword, getting different sword upgrades to continue your journey.
    For what i remember, i was stuck because i needed a sword that could cut through metal to destroy the metalic blob creature.

Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    sorry for being offtopic here, i normaly hate when people say that, becouse i know 90% of the time they say it, its pretty much lies, but seing your account is from 2010 and 81 posts tells me somthing different :P
    I have to be one of the "lurkiest" lurkers here. I love reading these forums and have for years now. I don't mean to sound creepy, I just like to keep to myself.

Nevertheless, hello mmo-champ community! :-)
    Last edited by Deadheadz; 2013-05-13 at 07:50 AM.

I'm look for a game I played long ago. All I remember about it is:

A. Third person fantasy slasher
    B. Probably published 2001-2003
    C. Set in a world divided by a chasm with good/evil sides
    D. Each side had several classes that could be played
    E. Had a "mechanical" animated game menu

Thanks in advance.

Moved post to appropriate thread. --Sj
    Last edited by Sj; 2013-06-20 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rovatek View Post

Thanks in advance.
    What platform? Sounds like a couple of games I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rovatek View Post

Thanks in advance.

Moved post to appropriate thread. --Sj

guessing its http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enclave_(video_game)

because you asked this exact question on a different forum a few days ago.
    dragonmaw - EU

Thanks, Enclave is the game I was looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    Might as well give this a try
    I've been looking for this game for literally years, and never found out what it was, as it's been over 15 years ago and I cannot remember a whole lot about it.

Amiga game, around the same time as King's Bounty.

It was a strategy game with some rpg elements, and it involved cauldrons, top down view (as far as I can remember!) using tiles (I think!)
    yes it's not a whole lot to go on, if anything... but I reaaaaally want to know what game it was, I played it a ton when I was young, that game and king's bounty were my most played games on the amiga.
    Was it either of the Populous games? I don't remember cauldrons specifically, but it used a lot of tiles and I remember some of the icons maybe looking cauldron-y. A lot of the strategy games around that time were sci-fi so I'm having a hard time remember anything with cauldrons. >< I think of Populous right away with the word tiles, but I guess tiles could mean something other than what I'm thinking.

Edit: The only other game I've been able to think of was Castles II. Castles had cauldrons of oil or something.

Edit 2: Was it Lords of Chaos?

It's kind of fun thinking so far back.
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2013-06-21 at 07:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by teebo View Post
    MediEvil is what youre looking for.
    tis a great game

Question Trying to find an old Playstation game!

Hello!

I am trying to find an old Playstation game I played loooong ago, and Google is not helping very well...

The game is basically (from what I remember) a sci fi chess board, you have pieces you move around during turns and with currency you create more units (kind of like Heroes of Might and Magic) but when you initiate a battle with the enemy, it would turn into a live action Street Fighter battle, so you control your unit that has a majority of moves you can perform, and they control theirs. After the battle whoever won will keep their piece but any health lost stays the same, and I don't think they can actually regenerate life.

I think you win the game when you destroy the opponents main building.

If it helps the only unit I remember is a rocket ship, and at any time you could blast in the air and terminate your unit in an attempt to destroy or do massive damage to the opponent.

I am unsure if this game is PS1 or PS2

Not much info but I hope someones brain sparks!

Thanks!

Merged with main thread.

Looking for help on this game

Me and my friends use to play a free mmo game where you would go around and kill dragons for there scales. Upon getting there scales you could then sell them for xp or gold. Now there is more to this then what i remember but i cant think of the game for the life of me any help would be awsome

Deleted

Looking for an old point 'n' click game from the 90s

As a kid there was this game that I loved, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it was called. It was a 90s point n click game for the PC, with graphics similiar to that of Myst, and featured a circus with a big eye with a suit and a top hat as it's host. That's the only things I can truly remember. Does anyone know what it's called?

An educational game? Did you solve math problems?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teddytous View Post
    An educational game? Did you solve math problems?
    Might've been, if you link the game it's easier to check.

Deleted

Some old football manager name

First I remember there was a thread where you could ask about game name specifying things you know about it, but I was looking for it and I cannot find it so I'm very sorry for making a new thread.

So... what I remember is that was some kind of football manager (it's old game). You could build up your stadium, bet on games and so on but most important thing was that you could cheat games. Like you could pay other club to loose a game. Also at the start you could choose if you want to play with this dark side of football or not. Anyone remember the name of it ?

Edit:
    Spelling errors. :P

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Was it either of the Populous games? I don't remember cauldrons specifically, but it used a lot of tiles and I remember some of the icons maybe looking cauldron-y. A lot of the strategy games around that time were sci-fi so I'm having a hard time remember anything with cauldrons. >< I think of Populous right away with the word tiles, but I guess tiles could mean something other than what I'm thinking.

Edit: The only other game I've been able to think of was Castles II. Castles had cauldrons of oil or something.

Edit 2: Was it Lords of Chaos?

It's kind of fun thinking so far back.
    Sounds like it could also be Lords of the Realm 1.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxlor View Post
    Long time lurker, not an often poster. Anyways

Small edit - Both games are PC titles. Doubt either ever came out on a console.

Game 1 -

It was a side scrolling collection type game. You controlled jellyfish and slowly sent more from your bases towards the right of the screen. Each base allowed you to create more jellyfish/aliens so by the end of one map you'd have about 5 bases able to attack just one enemies. There were multiple maps, all running at the same time. Each map had an item you needed to collect, in order to combine so you could get 8 (maybe 12) items to finish the game.

Everything was 2D and "hand drawn", nothing in 3D or with polygons. The verson I had was german, but i've got no idea if there was an english translation.
    Post is kinda old but I haven't seen any suggestions for this yet - could it be The Tone Rebellion ?

Quote Originally Posted by Lygas View Post
    Sounds like it could also be Lords of the Realm 1.
    Haha, lord of the Realm! I played that game a ton. Ah, the good ole days.

OMG I finally figured out the NES game I played when I was little. "What about you"

To start off I am sure this is a waste of space but I am happy I finally figured out the game I played on my NES. I have been trying to figure it out for 12 years or more now. Also this is kinda a two part thread I just wanted to tell how Happy I was to figure out after 12+ years what game it was and I also would be interested in anyone else telling about games they have had a hard time remembering or finding and finally getting them.

The name is Startropics II Zoda's Revenge.

"Small short story about how I figured this out"

Today after setting up at the flea market and buying a bunch of stuff that and my mom will split to sell she came across StarTropics #1 with other NES games and I looked up how much it sells for on amazon. While looking it up on amazon under it was Startropics II Zoda's Revenge and I knew I seen that boss before. After searching on youtube I fount this video.

The boss fight at the 38min 23sec mark to me was one of the most hard boss fights I have ever done "at that time" I have never beaten Zoda's Revenge and I have never played number 1. Now that I got it and finally got me a NES I think I am going to sit down and play it.

Added little bonus at the same flea market I know a guy and his wife that sells tons of games they sold me a N64 Controller/Legend Of Zelda Majora's Mask and a Expansion pack "The Red thing u put in the front part of the N64" for 25$

"Also to add the 53min mark boss fight in that video was the most far I ever gotten that I can remember"
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-08-26 at 01:07 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD