Paid for friend's game time, it says reccuring? how to change that.

Lately i have paid for a bunch of my friend's game times as they dont own credit cards so i just did it for them, but last time i was doing it i noticed that it said
    "Source: 1-month Recurring, 12.99 €
    Renews: 8/19/2013 4:22 PM"

from my understanding this means that when the game time runs out it will auto recharge from my credit card, how can i change that? (there is the cancel game subscription option but it appears like it would cancel the game time i already bought?)
    Please help, need to fix this on couple of accounts before it gets out of hand.

Also this payment method only appears at wow-europe page where you buy game time, it doesnt appear at battle.net payment options

If you cancel it, he'll still get the full month but you won't be billed for a second month.

Blizzard's payment are always recurring. Anyways, just hit cancel game time and all will be set. The subscription will then expire on 8/19/2013 4:21:59 PM

thank you everyone, i canceled it and it was just fine.
    Will use store next time too, merci.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lestrang View Post
    (there is the cancel game subscription option but it appears like it would cancel the game time i already bought?)
    Pretty sure they won't refund what's already bought, so just cancel so it won't bill the next one and the current will be the last.