10+ Year Old Account
    Andy really hits the nail on the head for the criticisms.

Deleted
    I just started reading Bringer of Death today and I definitely like it, it's a nice twist on the established series. The story follows a different path, but the characters are still themselves. It's still believable. Now I have to read up on soooo many pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I just started reading Bringer of Death today and I definitely like it, it's a nice twist on the established series. The story follows a different path, but the characters are still themselves. It's still believable. Now I have to read up on soooo many pages.
    They also take logical steps into those new paths, especially with Cooler.

- - - Updated - - -

Patch notes:

Videos that no longer existed had been replaced with either, a newer video or, a video of the same part of the series.

Bringer of Death and Honor Trip have been updated into my fan fic section

New Banners will be posted on a regular basis of my choosing.

10+ Year Old Account

me troll gusta mucho vegito.

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently Jaco is a tie-in to Dragon Ball if we go by what kanzenshuu says here.

Discuss maybe ?

"The shocking revival of “Dragon Ball”!! "

Called it. Couldn't be happier! *jumps around his house wildly throwing confetti everywhere*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post

Called it. Couldn't be happier! *jumps around his house wildly throwing confetti everywhere*
    I'm just gonna wait with cheering until I know how exactly it's 'tied-in'.

10+ Year Old Account

What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    What are you talking about?
    That's a quote from Shueisha from the article Skorpionss linked.

We have, in no uncertain terms, gotten a direct confirmation from the publishing company that there WILL be more Dragon Ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, Bringer of Death is a pretty great Fanfic. Would be awesome if someone were able to draw it out! I, sadly, lack any artistic abilities at all (read:coordination), lol.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

Deleted
    That's a quote from Shueisha from the article Skorpionss linked.

We have, in no uncertain terms, gotten a direct confirmation from the publishing company that there WILL be more Dragon Ball.
    To me it seems that this new Jaco series just happens to be in the same universe as Dragon Ball. So they might meet a familiar face once or twice. I wouldn't expect any serious new Dragon Ball story though. Just a cameo, like Arale appearing in a few episodes of Dragon Ball. Nothing to get too excited about if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    I don't know if you guys already discussed this but, i'd like to know what do you think is stronger: SS4 or SS God transformation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvidor View Post
    I don't know if you guys already discussed this but, i'd like to know what do you think is stronger: SS4 or SS God transformation?
    SS God by a lot...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvidor View Post
    I'm leaning towards SS4, though we don't know how much SSG actually increases someone's strength by. This is probably the best reply from last time it was discussed.

Hey Genn, you asked me a few pages ago which one I think is stronger, SSG or SS4. Well, I've been lazy and haven't really been posting on forums, so here's my delayed answer. SSG is too unknown without seeing it in action more times or getting a statement about exactly how powerful it is. We know SS4 is roughly a x10 increase over SS3, but we don't have that kind of data yet for SSG.

So I'm gonna say not information. If someone twisted my arm and made me answer, I'd have to pick SS4 based on knowing its power and the fact that it's significantly stronger than any previous Super Saiyan form.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno I still think SSG is stronger considering the fact that it has a different energy type than normal SS/SS4, Goku even says in the movie (if I remember right) that he can't get a feeling of Bils because he doesn't know how to read "God" energy... the Kaios aren't really gods in the same way as Bils is so he could read them I think... anyway going by that and the fact that it has a much smaller time limit(5 minutes?) compared to SS4 I'd say it increase the power by a lot more. Also Bils completely trashed him in SS3 like he was fighting a 4 year old child... I think he's comparable to Vegito in power or even stronger.

Actually on second thought it's probably stronger than Vegito and on par with Vegito SS3 if it could go there...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say SSG is stronger. It gives Goku a new energy type. In a sense it is not really Ki anymore. Bills and Weiss do not have Ki, they could not be sensed. Not only that, but based on how Goku used the SSG form to fight Bills. SSG can stack the ss1 power boost ontop of it, if he trained we could possibly see a SS3G (super saiyan 3 god) Most certainly bringing him over a SS4. Which I think is only double ss3 w/o draw backs.

- - - Updated - - -

I base this on an older chart that if i remember correct was so

SS1= x50
    ss2 = x100
    ss3 = x200
    ss4 = x400

Now if these numbers are still accurate (this is times base mind you) I would put ssg at x300 to base, but then x50 since you can go ss1 as a ssg.

then again it may need new calculations since it is not ki based energy

- - - Updated - - -

In a way super saiyan god is a new base. Therefore it is stronger than SS4, because SSG can still grow in power beyond just training and zenkai, and with out seeking a new transformation. the only way to truly become stronger as a ss4 is to become an ss5 (which in canon does not exist) a SSG can with out training become an SS1G, it would likly take a little training to learn how to control SS2g and SS3g

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I think he's comparable to Vegito in power or even stronger.
    Haha, that says a lot. Vegito is so ridiculously powerful that he could beat up Buu even in base form or as a candy. Vegito going SS1 or SS2 would just be showing off, he didn't even need to transform to win. Anyway, saying that SSG Goku is comparable to Vegito is interesting.

And do we even have confirmation that someone in SSG form can still transform to SSG1? If that is the case then SSG is definitely more powerful than SS4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, that says a lot. Vegito is so ridiculously powerful that he could beat up Buu even in base form or as a candy. Vegito going SS1 or SS2 would just be showing off, he didn't even need to transform to win. Anyway, saying that SSG Goku is comparable to Vegito is interesting.

And do we even have confirmation that someone in SSG form can still transform to SSG1? If that is the case then SSG is definitely more powerful than SS4.
    It was in the movie. S0 yea SS1G exists in theory Goku could easily go SS2g or ss3G with no effort, but would need to train to control that level of power and the mix of mind sets of the transformations. In theory there could be an SS4G, but now that GT may be thrown by the wayside in favor of Battle of the Gods its just theory.

- - - Updated - - -

also the Super Saiyan god aura reminds me of this.

Genn, your power multipliers are a little off.

SS1 = x50
    SS2 = x100
    SS3 = x400
    SS4 = x4000

There's one big factor that clusterfucks any comparison between SSG and SS4 though that I think everyone should consider. The Goku of GT is FAR more powerful than the Goku from the end of Z. Because of this, you can't just look at how the forms did in their respective fights, because Goku's power is always growing.

Also, we know that even having as little as twice the power of your enemy, (lol?) can lead to a total roflstomp. So hypothetically, if Bills was twice as strong as SS3 Goku, SSG could be a simple x800 base multiplier and it would make them even. For all we know, Goku may have slaughtered Bills with SS4. There's way too many unknowns to call it either way.

Just for the record: I want SSG to be stronger than SS4.

- - - Updated - - -

To me it seems that this new Jaco series just happens to be in the same universe as Dragon Ball. So they might meet a familiar face once or twice. I wouldn't expect any serious new Dragon Ball story though. Just a cameo, like Arale appearing in a few episodes of Dragon Ball. Nothing to get too excited about if you ask me.
    I wouldn't expect Shueisha to call it the shocking revival of Dragon Ball if that was the case.