Page 85 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by T18Z View Post
    That is not via apple, that is via a god damn mobile network provider.

Do you even know the difference?
    It's irrelevant. Most people pay for some kind of plan with the carrier. If someone took their phone, they would be denying them something they paid for. Just like when knuckleheads vote kick people wearing a store helm.

It. is. exactly. the. same.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

that guy said it best. it's paying extra for content you can't get otherwise. for the first time ever. it's not a mount, it's not a pet that walks next to you, it's you, it affects the appearence of the character you play. why didn't they charge us for the barber shop, why didn't they charge for the transmog feature. why is this happening now. pay extra or no content for you

Deleted
    Well, i bought the Ice helmet and transmogged my monk in full light blue gear to fit the helmet. I never heard any complains about me wearing it, infact i've gotten a lot of compliments on my cool and individual transmog. Just ignore those idiots and enjoy your helmets

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...8nyqt/advanced <- my armory if you wanna see for yourself.
    Last edited by mmoc64d2313849; 2013-07-20 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    its pay4content and I though I was already paying for that without need for extras
    And to go back to the previous issue, transmog helms are suddenly worse than the mounts how?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    TIL: A vanity helmet is content.
    Everything is content, from whole raid dungeons to wall of text of a obscure quest down in Felwoods

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    that guy said it best. it's paying extra for content you can't get otherwise. for the first time ever. it's not a mount, it's not a pet that walks next to you, it's you, it affects the appearence of the character you play.
    Still, a pet has more impact on the gameplay of others than a single transmog item.

15+ Year Old Account
    its pay4content and I though I was already paying for that without need for extras
    What about RAF, should that be removed? It offers content and boosts you can only get by paying (or having someone else pay)?
    What about the pet store?
    What about 3-month and 6-month subscriptions that allow me to pay less then a person who purchases 1-month?
    What about TCG loot cards that are pay for content?
    What about Arena Pass tournament that is pay for content?

Just because you pay a subscription doesn't mean you are entitled to every piece of content added to the game. It has been this way for many years in wow and to suddenly cry foul now once they added vanity transmog helms is silly. This is optional content and hardly content at that.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna buy them just to piss people off. Hell, I'll even claim it has some sort of proc.. oh yeah I got the meta, don't it? Might be easier than I thought.

But THIS... THIS... is what is wrong with WoW. Not the game, the people. This game has made me appreciate nice people a lot more and generally hate the rest of you monkeyfucks (humans! GRRR!).

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    And to go back to the previous issue, transmog helms are suddenly worse than the mounts how?
    You never heard from my mouth that one is worst than the others, for me both are equally bad and pure money grabs.

But since we are comparing both, I admit that alot of more work can go into a mount or even a pet

Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    Blizzard's "smart" system should detect everyone who has one of those helms in their inventory/bank/voidstorage and put them into the same dungeons/lfrs. this is leading to video game segregation. discrimination is at an all time high in 2013
    Oh my aching head.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

Glad players have nothing better to do then examine everyone in their group for bought stuff and kicking them. Sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about put some proc on helm? something like when people try to kick you out of a group, these people get kick instead.
    Hmm, glyph of revenge (can be applied to your helm, one week duration) = $15 soon in your nearest Blizzard Shop.

Here people find it totally acceptable to kick someone for no reason at all and in other threads people whine about how bad the community has gotten. How stupid can it get?

You never heard from my mouth that one is worst than the others, for me both are equally bad and pure money grabs.

But since we are comparing both, I admit that alot of more work can go into a mount or even a pet
    What I don't get is why it's suddenly okay to kick people for it now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    They deserve it for telling Blizzard that its fine to rip people off with these silly prices. I don't care that its "their money", they are making it worse for everyone long term.

Way to be childish. Its nothing to do with being poor. Its about not willingly bending over and getting ripped off by Blizzard for a few pixels.
    lol if i was playing someone said to vote kick these people i would vote yes. for supporting something that shouldn't be in pet store. but in game via in game currency(dark moon ect) specially on a sub game now its it was f2p i say fudge it .

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is content, from whole raid dungeons to wall of text of a obscure quest down in Felwoods
    Sure if you want to play the semantics game. Realistically, when referring to MMO content, it's anything you can work to achieve, be it a quest line or a 3 month grind. It's substance; a contributor to longevity. That quest text isn't content, the quest its associated with, however, would be considered content.

Having to camp a highly populated area for your favorite battle pet is content, buying one off the store isn't content.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Who cares really, let people buy them if they want to. Has no effect on my game.

Sure I would never buy helms myself or support Blizzard and their cashing ideas.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Just heard that quite a few ppl have now been kicked out of both LFRs and LFGs for wearing the Blizzard store helmets they bought for 15$. What do you guys think of that ?
    If that is true, I might just buy those helmets to annoy these kinds of people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Who cares really, let people buy them if they want to. Has no effect on my game.

Sure I would never buy helms myself or support Blizzard and their cashing ideas.
    Yet you are playing and paying for the game supporting Blizzard :P

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Attitudes change when it effects you doesn't it?
    All of your examples have a health dose of someone being a jerk.

The DK? A jerk for wanting to take agi gear from an agi class
    The priest with some hit gear: people who kicked the guy are jerks
    Being kicked for any reason not related to performance or attitude: people who kicked are jerks
    Being kicked for wearing a store helm: the people kicking are jerks.

Most people look at the specifics of a situation before they draw conclusions. And if a situation warrants a different opinion, then it warrants an different opinion.
    It has nothing to do with changing attitudes when someone affects them vs. when it doesn't.