Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Vanilla = can't vote
    B/C = 10/10 The peak of wow, especially pvp players, Arena was brand new in there. Zones very diverse Outland was awesome. If you played beyond the dark portal, you will like this visit.
    LK = 7/10 Merely was great, because of Arthas and norther theme and raids as ulduar and icc. But the Zones were too similar to each other....not a diversity as in outland and cata.
    Cata = 8/10 You guys need to think way harder and be honest. Cata wasn't only about DS aka 4.3 patch. At the start it had very hard 5mans and raids and a lot of diverse Zones. Vash'ir was underwater, Firelands was flamey Uldum was indiana jones desert and deepholm was merely a jule vernes trip. No new continent but the most diverse zones and best quests i ever had, remember the shark quest in Vash'ir. Old content was lvl1-60 was finally remade. Another big plus was the ART on tier sets and items....looked especially on plate users much better than everything i saw in mop. Twillight hammer followers know their fine art! I don't allow this downrating just because of 1 rushed patch.

MoP = 6/10 A boring farm fest based on dailies, the zones are as undiverse as in wrath, just wrath at least hat that snowy north theme. Horrible pvp balance...it never was that bad for such a long period of time. The art on tier sets and pvp sets is the most tasteless piece of crap i ever saw. The story stopped and this addon added asolutely nothing to the once great wow lore. Thats the xpack that made me quit. I gave it 6 points only cause i had fun with oondasta killing multiple raids when this worldboss was first released and all the jokes that goes with it and cause they have done a good job with warlocks and their green fire. The music was well done too in this. Seems the artists always do their homework no matter what expansion it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    ROFL. So much ingnorance, only a child could say such things and get away with it... awwwww.

hm ok i prefered the cata quests though....better quality and more fun and diverse than mop's boring farm quests.

Deleted
    Vanila: 10/10
    TBC: 10/10
    WOTLK: 8/10
    CATA: 7/10
    MOP: 7/10

For me.

Vanilla: Didn't play
    BC: 9/10
    WOTLK: 10/10
    CATA: 6/10
    MOP: 3/10

Quote Originally Posted by strmstrike View Post
    Why Cata so low?

5-mans were great and basically the only bad thing in that expansion was DS? At least Firelands was one of the better raids overall IMO.
    Cause most people are only raiders and care about the last raid in a game. That it is not a fwhole continent bs is nonsense. I rather have diverse zones than a single continent that does not interact with the rest of the lore much. Besides the praise to mop is ridiculous, boring daily grinds and ugliest tier artwork to date...+ most horrible pvp balance ever without a single ray of fun in there.....yeah, most people are raiders thats why these results. However a lot are casuals that don't bother to vote here too.

Deleted
    ---Started in TBC but didn't reach max level, but I hated it lol... only reached level 35 and quit, then made another toon and quit at 20 (not much explanation of anything I think, I didn't start using talents on my rogue until someone told me at level 30). Based on my experiences anyway, my votes are as follows:

TBC: 4/10
    WotLK: 9/10
    Cata: Started off well, i'd say 9/10, but Firelands and then Dragon Soul really pulled it down, it had potential. Plus the neglect towards Warriors forced me to change main at the end, as far as PvP is concerned that is. So 5/10
    MoP: Started off badly for me, levelling was much worse than in Cata or Wrath Imo, didn't like Tier 14 either, but ToT did something I guess, to up it shall we say, so 7/10.

(Only time I've ever quit the game was during Firelands and towards the end of Dragon Soul, still playing currently)
    Last edited by mmocb2d52b93c1; 2013-07-20 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Underlined to make it easier to read.

Deleted
    TBC - 10/10
    WOTLK - 10/10
    Cataclysm - 5/10
    MOP - 8/10

Can't believe how many people rate Cata above MOP or WOTLK. Madness. I guess a lot of people found sitting in Org doing nothing for two years fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla : 8
    tbc : 4
    wotlk : 10
    cata : 3
    mop : 2

Vanilla: 7
    TBC: 8
    Wrath: 9
    Cata: 4
    MoP: 8

Quote Originally Posted by narendal94 View Post
    MoP = 8/10 Have played most PvP in MoP and it is much better than cata. The zones are a lot more interesting than cata as well.
    Thats an outright lie and you know it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: Did not play, but from I've seen and heard: 5/10.
    TBC: Did not play, but from I've seen and heard: 6.5/10
    WotLK: 8/10
    Cata: 5.5/10. While the systems and zone overhaul was needed, the endgame was lackluster.
    MoP: 7.5/10. Overall theme is great, the lore is enjoyable, zones look beautiful and the endgame is fun. But there are still some faults, such as the bonus roll system.
    Those are my opinions and if you don't ike them, deal with it.
    Be kind to those less fortunate.
    Favor the road traveled by few.

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemii View Post
    TBC - 10/10
    WOTLK - 10/10
    Cataclysm - 5/10
    MOP - 8/10

Can't believe how many people rate Cata above MOP or WOTLK. Madness. I guess a lot of people found sitting in Org doing nothing for two years fun.
    OR, they used to play many alts enjoying the diverse zones and did a ton of arenas. But i suppose doing LFR each week and collect valor points and charms by dalies is the fun way to handle things, especially alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    The way I experienced them...

Vanilla: 8
    BC: 7
    WoTLK: 10
    Cata: 6
    MoP: 7

Deleted
    Vanilla: 6/10
    TBC: 10/10
    WOTLK: 3/10
    CATA:1/10
    MOP: 0/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla 8/10
    TBC 9/10
    WOTLK 8.5/10 (prior to 3.3.5 & 4.0.1)
    Cata 4/10
    MOP 6/10

It seems like majority here prefer WOTLK/TBC to all the others and of course Vanilla being new game, shame it had a lot of broken, well everything

Vanilla - N/A
    TBC - N/A
    Wrath - 9.5/10
    Cata - 8/10
    MoP - 7/10

Wrath was my first experience and got me into the game very well with a good story and some simplicity to earning great rewards. My only complaint was the ungodly lag of Dalaran that made me avoid the city up until the last 10 weeks of the xpac. Cata made it possible for me to level several alts and get them ready for raiding with my guild in a short span of time, but the dialogue made me cringe at a lot of points. MoP has great dialogue and cutscenes, better npc interaction, gorgeous music, and awesome lore, but the zones seem rather stale and monochromatic and I've found myself at the point where I no longer care to work on my main characters and would rather just level random alts on other realms w/o heirlooms. My lack of interest may also have to do with the fact that my realm seems dead despite being "medium".
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Vanilla: Didn't play
    BC: 8/10
    WotLK: 10/10
    Cata: 6/10
    MoP: 7/10

PvP is really big for me, and it really went downhill after WotLK imo.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Classic- I started at patch 1.3, can't comment as it was not an expansion
    TBC- 10/10 loved it, Kara and BT were imo the best instances to date
    WotLK- 8/10 meh was a nice change in the frozen lands
    Cata- 3/10 I left for a while after my guild downed Cho'gal normal 25 man, came back near the end of the expansion, only did 2 bosses in DS because my guild needed another body fast.
    MoP- 7/10 Thought I would enjoy the asian theme, not so much, mostly all I'm doing this expansion is pvp.

Vanilla - 8/10 provided ground work
    The Burning Crusade - 7/10 expanded and had a few unique events
    Wrath of the Lich King - 10/10 turned wow into a real epic mmo
    Cataclysm - 2/10 took a shit on every player
    Mists of Pandaria - 9/10 showed the beauty of the creative minds at blizzard

Let's see...

Vanilla: 7/10
    BC: 8/10
    Wrath: 9/10
    Cata: 7/10
    MoP: 9/10
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Vanilla 7/10
    BC 10/10
    Wrath 9/10
    Cata 5/10
    MoP 8/10