To me, voting people out of your LFR because they have the helmets is far less pathetic then the people fighting tooth and nail to defend Blizzard's decision. Why do you feel that you need to defend Blizzard as it's white knight of sorts? Why do you feel you owe it to Blizzard to defend them tooth and nail?
    It has nothing to do with defending blizzard. It's about defending the players that you people harrass.

The only thing happening in this thread, is that the majority of people on both sides are arguing in circles. "This will lead to more" and people going "So complain when it does!" or "You're just mad because you're too poor to pay for it lololol".
    That's how every thread ends..... Neither side ever concedes.
    Last edited by Allarius; 2013-07-20 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Its funny how people are against me when im right while noones against people that say "they kick him because they cant afford it" oh well im done with this forum i cant stand this anymore.
    Because nobody is getting kicked for not having a helmet.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    It has nothing to do with defending blizzard. It's about defending the players that you people harrass.
    This. I've come to the conclusion that anyone that is against the helmets as much as some people have acted will take any disagreement as 'oh, well you're just defending Blizzard, not the player' even though..well..they are taking out their aggression on the player.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Its funny how people are against me when im right while noones against people that say "they kick him because they cant afford it" oh well im done with this forum i cant stand this anymore.
    See you in two hours.

Also, still no screenshot.
    And I haven't witnessed a single kick in any of the LFR groups today, nor in regular world boss groups - either the US crowd is much more sensitive about this thing, or it simply isn't that common like some people want us to believe.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2013-07-20 at 07:57 PM.

If u kick somebody for wearing the helm ur a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    See you in two hours.

And I haven't witnessed a single kick in any of the LFR groups today, nor in regular world boss groups.
    Screenshot or not, the threatened behavior (and if we take their word for it) is still disheartening...and annoying...
    Quote Originally Posted by Standsinfire View Post
    Me: whyumad* fixed. Seriously though, it's only because they rapin' eveerbody in here and I don't want you to be snatched out yo' windows.
    Quote Originally Posted by noepeen View Post
    If that were my dog, I'd Hulk Smash the fuck out of that raccoon.
    Or I'd shit my pants.

First, I call bullshit. This really doesn't happen unless people are afk.

Second, the Blizzard in game store has been there for years. It's called the TCG. You end up paying way more for shit with the TCG though, but people were never really up in arms about it.

I find it kind of both amusing and sad that what makes people angry are ugly transmog helms, not mounts or anything else. lol

That's how every thread ends..... Neither side ever concedes.
    Shameful players supporting shameful business practices getting shamed by the community for it.

People sure do love to use words they don't know the meaning to "Harassment" lol.

"Mommy blizzard, these players are harassing me because they refuse to play with me"

Sorry kids, but just because you didnt get picked to play kickball at recess doesn't mean everyone was harassing you, it means everyone was ignoring you. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    See you in two hours.

And I haven't witnessed a single kick in any of the LFR groups today, nor in regular world boss groups - either the US crowd is much more sensitive about this thing, or it simply isn't that common like some people want us to believe.
    It's not wise to bet against probability. You'll lose every time. It's not exactly a hard stretch to imagine it happening, considering what people get kicked for already. Do you really NEED proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    If u kick somebody for wearing the helm ur a loser.
    Or, if I kick somebody for wearing "the helm" I'm a winner.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    Yes, because a company trying to make more money on cosmetic items definitely warrants player harassment. GG.

Seriously, these arguments are going in circles. You can be against the cash shop or not, it doesn't give you the right to harass players who actually buy the items because they choose to do so.
    Of course, if a company puts profits over morals and good business practices, they need some sort of a wake up call, be it protests, lawsuits, boycotts.

Deleted
    Do you really NEED proof?
    I'm not saying that it couldn't happen. All I'm saying is that it probably happens very rarely and not more often than a kick because of "lol because I can".

And no, I don't need a proof. But I'd really like to see one.
    After all, people claim that it happens frequently, so taking a screenshot shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Or, if I kick somebody for wearing "the helm" I'm a winner.
    Yea, but you only get "the Winner" title if you vote kick around 500 of them, it's pretty hard:P

Quote Originally Posted by Chult View Post
    First, I call bullshit. This really doesn't happen unless people are afk.

Second, the Blizzard in game store has been there for years. It's called the TCG. You end up paying way more for shit with the TCG though, but people were never really up in arms about it.

I find it kind of both amusing and sad that what makes people angry are ugly transmog helms, not mounts or anything else. lol
    Except that the TCG wasn't the Blizzard in game store, it was a TRADING CARD GAME, hence TCG. Just because people felt compelled to buy these items for real cash, that's on them. Just like people who buy WoW accounts used. So are you saying that that's Blizzard's in game store as well going off of your logic?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Yea, but you only get "the Winner" title if you vote kick around 500 of them, it's pretty hard:P
    Shoot, I'm at 2. Need to start kicking :b
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post
    Shameful players supporting shameful business practices getting shamed by the community for it.

People sure do love to use words they don't know the meaning to "Harassment" lol.

"Mommy blizzard, these players are harassing me because they refuse to play with me"

Sorry kids, but just because you didnt get picked to play kickball at recess doesn't mean everyone was harassing you, it means everyone was ignoring you. lol

Pray tell, if everyone is ignoring you how exactly did they kick to begin with? Furthermore, WHY would they kick if they're ignoring them?

Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post

I wonder, would you be so amused if you were kicked from a raid for NOT having one of those helmets? Or for using a transmog set that people disliked?

I bet you'd go crying instantly about how unfair it is. All bullies do when the tables are turned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Of course, if a company puts profits over morals and good business practices, they need some sort of a wake up call, be it protests, lawsuits, boycotts.
    So you attack the people not even responsible? They weren't the ones who decided to put the shop up there, it's not as if they weren't there that the shop wouldn't have existed. It'd be here either way.

Quote Originally Posted by KWC3587 View Post
    Because Blizz is really going to change their minds based off of LFR kicks. Maybe we should start kicking people that have the mount and pet achievements too, since they obviously also spent money in the Blizzard store.
    I would support this, but since we can't mount up in lfr we'll have to keep kicking people with helmets. And to people saying this will die down and we'll get tired of foaming at the mouth soon you're entirely correct. However, you do know Blizzard isn't done. In the next few weeks you're going to see something worse than the helmets, be it weapons or tokens or profession boosts. Then the anger will start right back up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    If you think that will actually accomplish anything other than maybe getting you banned after Blizzard gets tired of people sending reports, I have some bad news for you.
    LOL banned. Too adorable. There have been blue posts linked in this very thread with Blizzards stance on the matter. If someone looks at you funny and you initiate a votekick and the raid kicks them that is allowed. It's majority rules. You don't need a reason, as long as most of the group agrees Blizzard is fine with it. There is NOTHING you can do to stop this.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Except that the TCG wasn't the Blizzard in game store, it was a TRADING CARD GAME, hence TCG. Just because people felt compelled to buy these items for real cash, that's on them. Just like people who buy WoW accounts used. So are you saying that that's Blizzard's in game store as well going off of your logic?
    That's a bizzare way of looking at it. Its still paying money for items you can't get any other way in-game.

Its a pitiful excuse to cover up the fact you weren't bothered about it before it was 'cool' to do so.

Pray tell, if everyone is ignoring you how exactly did they kick to begin with? Furthermore, WHY would they kick if they're ignoring them?
    Vote kick is the means by which we ignore you. We want you out so we vote kick you out (kinda the reason vote kick is there, to get rid of the people who would otherwise disturb my play experience).

And before you ask, the reason it would disturb my play experience is because I don't like them. Why would I play with people I dont like? lol