Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So, does it seem to anyone else that Resto druids seem really strong for 5.4?

I tried out the mushroom/efflorence glyph, genesis, and YG. They all seemed to make it easier to counter other classes, like monks/priests.

All these constant AoE heals will also be super strong for this tier, since I remember seeing Ghostcrawler post about making fights with constant damage, like Tortos/Megeara more common, in order to combat the OP'ness of bubbles.

Quote Originally Posted by chowchig View Post
    So, does it seem to anyone else that Resto druids seem really strong for 5.4?
    Well, I like the current state of Resto, so I agree that in 5.4 we'll be awesome. So many useful changes, several new tools. I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Have off-tier pieces been posted? Would be a shame if 5-set is practically BiS again.
    Due to item level of thunderforged (or bloodfury or what ever it's called now) it won't be

Deleted
    well tranq and the 4 set is working in sync on PTR so makes "absorbs" on every target

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brothernumsi View Post
    well tranq and the 4 set is working in sync on PTR so makes "absorbs" on every target
    so ur saying when u critical heal with Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, and Wild Growth.... u then cast tranq which puts a living seed on the target(s) for 80% of the amount healed by tranq?

thats not an absorb... but is that wot u mean?

4 set kinda sucks if all its going to be useful for is a stronger tranq

edit: infact it wont even make tranq stronger, as the living seed probably wont even "pop" and heal because it only heals when u get melee attacked and not from AOE?

Oh my good god read the front page. Living seed procs off any damage now. That's why they did this change. It also stacks to 80% of your HP.

That's actually interesting. It's not as bad as i would first think. It would probably equal out to 50% extra tranq if used properly (as in on progression when you would die w/o it). Still terrible in comparison.
    Last edited by Checksmix; 2013-07-22 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    Due to item level of thunderforged (or bloodfury or what ever it's called now) it won't be
    Was thinking about how Normal T15 Balance chest was comparable stat-wise to Normal Thunderforged Council/Tortos chest for Restoration due to the extra gem socket. Yes the latter is slightly better but you have a better chance at the vanq token dropping than the later.

Oh my good god read the front page. Living seed procs off any damage now. That's why they did this change. It also stacks to 80% of your HP.

That's actually interesting. It's not as bad as i would first think. It would probably equal out to 50% extra tranq if used properly (as in on progression when you would die w/o it). Still terrible in comparison.
    Can you Please mention where blizzard mention that LS will be proced by any attacks idk if i missed it cause i also recheck the note but can not find any thing regarding the proc rate.
    Last edited by devildjz; 2013-07-23 at 02:33 PM.

@devildjz

I couldn't find any blue post about changing living seed to proc from all damage sources, but I could've sworn I saw one a few weeks ago. Closest I can find now is some anecdotal posts from players on the ptr saying it procs from any damage.

Living Seed effects can now stack, up to 50% of the casting Druid's maximum health, and will no longer be consumed if the target is already at full health.
    seems to be the most recent "official" note concerning it.

@Keiyra

yeah same here i checked my self

Living Seed effects can now stack, up to 50% of the casting Druid's maximum health, and will no longer be consumed if the target is already at full health.
    didn't find any thing else

@Checksmix
    Please give info if ur sure about the Living Seed Changes apart of HP stacks cause i cant find any thing regarding it procs with any dmg

10+ Year Old Account
    does any have any feedback on the use of Restoration's version of Dream of cenarius

Is there ample opportunity for druid atonement?

Quote Originally Posted by devildjz View Post
    Can you Please mention where blizzard mention that LS will be proced by any attacks idk if i missed it cause i also recheck the note but can not find any thing regarding the proc rate.
    I don't know if there's been a blue post or tweet about it, but it definitely works like this on PTR. Here are some links confirming this:

EJ: I can confirm that Living Seed is currently proccing off of spell damage, very nice change.

WoW forums: Basically LS was going off on all types of damage, not just melee swings or direct attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    does any have any feedback on the use of Restoration's version of Dream of cenarius

Is there ample opportunity for druid atonement?
    It's pretty underwhelming. Your wrath does about 50k damage, and you heal for 50k dmg, so that's about 35k hps if you only spam wrath. It also is pretty mana intensive, and compared to MW or disc extremely dull and boring to play, they should have built in at least some interaction with moonfire.

It will probably be a way for lfd/r not to fall asleep, and for gimmick fights in the style of jinroth/horridon.
    I will probably stick with Nature's Vigil.

Anyone looked into BiS trinkets for us, more so interested in whether this http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102299-5-...-boss-x-loot-x will be worthwhile? My assumption is for haste we'll just need to get to 86% of the current value? So 6652 breakpoint for example, would mean 5720 haste needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Gags View Post
    Anyone looked into BiS trinkets for us, more so interested in whether this http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102299-5-...-boss-x-loot-x will be worthwhile? My assumption is for haste we'll just need to get to 86% of the current value? So 6652 breakpoint for example, would mean 5720 haste needed?
    It Depends i calculate the hastes cuase no other loot is on ptr atm except trinkets and i think there will be some changes in trinket in future, some people are talking abt the highest break points and some are talking abt 6652 atm it is difficult to answer wht most of the R.Druids gonna decide, I will check in future if there is more loot available ill def check with highest break points and 6652 also and calculate which is best on upcoming raids

R-Druid
    Devildjz
    www.twitch.tv/devildjz

Assuming you guys were happy with the things Thalur posted

Quote Originally Posted by Gags View Post
    If they keep it where shrot term spirit duration buffs affect innervate then both spirit trinkets will be BiS. The mastery/haste bonus may be nice, but that doesn't change the fact that you can reforge out of all your spirit if you use them both. On the ptr (i'm also a tailor in full bis t14 gear and i gemmed for spirit) i was able to get innervate to tick for over 300k mana with one use (ideally you couldn't as you would be spamming with the 20k spirit proc one and only get to use 19 stacks).

If they keep it where shrot term spirit duration buffs affect innervate then both spirit trinkets will be BiS. The mastery/haste bonus may be nice, but that doesn't change the fact that you can reforge out of all your spirit if you use them both. On the ptr (i'm also a tailor in full bis t14 gear and i gemmed for spirit) i was able to get innervate to tick for over 300k mana with one use (ideally you couldn't as you would be spamming with the 20k spirit proc one and only get to use 19 stacks).
    Didn't they already say innervate would NOT scale with short term spirit buffs? Although on the ptr it still does, i just assume that it hasn't been applied yet. Considering they said the same for plea, i would not expect innervate in 5.4 to benefit from short spirit buffs.

Another Build, still no change to 4 piece. Seems like we'll run 2t15/2t16 if Glyph of efflorescence makes it live, otherwise 2t16 and offpiece...

edit:
    CD Trinket is no more, instead we get a cleave:
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102304-th...-grooved-tooth

The Spirit Trinket reduces periodically, not per cast:
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/102309-dy...-discontinuity
    Last edited by stormgust; 2013-07-24 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Didn't they already say innervate would NOT scale with short term spirit buffs? Although on the ptr it still does, i just assume that it hasn't been applied yet. Considering they said the same for plea, i would not expect innervate in 5.4 to benefit from short spirit buffs.
    Read this as well; Innervate benefiting from short-term spirit buffs is unintended as it's like Rapture was for Disc back in 5.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Read this as well; Innervate benefiting from short-term spirit buffs is unintended as it's like Rapture was for Disc back in 5.0.
    The current patch notes for July 24th say (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/101...24-7_24_2013):

* Innervate now restores mana based on the Druid’s Spirit.

That doesn't really tell us much, as it could basically be read either way. Build 17191 had it like this (http://mmmoc.thoorium.com/news/3308):

* Innervate now excludes short-duration Spirit bonuses.