Page 1 of 23
... LastLast

Why is every girl taken?

Seriously. Every single one that I'm half way interested in already has someone. And no they aren't just saying that because I usually find out somehow without asking them. Every girl that I want anything to do with is in a relationship. Answer this for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    Seriously. Every single one that I'm half way interested in already has someone. And no they aren't just saying that because I usually find out somehow without asking them. Every girl that I want anything to do with is in a relationship. Answer this for me.
    It dose suck but try to stop looking and see what finds you.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is this a thread? There is no answer to a question like this...
    Last edited by Seramore; 2013-07-20 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Women never struggle to find a man, even the ugly ones, they will however complain they cannot find a good man. Work hard in the gym, become confident, be kind to animals and you will do OK.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    Women never struggle to find a man, even the ugly ones, they will however complain they cannot find a good man. Work hard in the gym, become confident, be kind to animals and you will do OK.
    Dont forget watching every episode of Idol and whatever home design program there is. It does wonders!
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    No idea, it's very situational.

Every girl I know is taken because they met their boyfriends before I got a chance to put them off guys forever.

Deleted
    Because the girls you are interested in are considered valuable to other guys too..?
    It is always the good girls who have boyfriends. It sucks, but it is logical....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    I would kindly like to say BULL to this sentence, especially if you're just average looking and horrendously shy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I would kindly like to say BULL to this sentence, especially if you're just average looking and horrendously shy.
    There's a difference between being too shy to talk to people vs not being able to find anyone.

There are more men than women. There you go....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    If you are bigger and stronger than 9/10 other men you will ooze confidence, facial features do not matter as much as confidence and humour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    There's a difference between being too shy to talk to people vs not being able to find anyone.
    True, but it can be just as hard for girls as for guys ya know.

"Being confident doesn't work if you're horrendously shy." Wait, what? You aren't being confident if you're being shy, especially to the point where you could consider it "horrendously shy."

People with attributes worth seeking are usually going to have mates.

you may have a neurotic disorder that makes you more attracted to girls that have a boyfriend than normal?
    i have a friend with the same problem, and she suddenly becomes uninteresting the second she breaks up with her boyfriend.

there's a tonnes of answers in the long run, and none of them have to be right.

The girls being attractive and having the confidence are usually taken because they talk with enough people to get taken.
    Be the same as a guy and you're the one that is taken, making girls makes threads about it on yahoo.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenofreak View Post
    "Being confident doesn't work if you're horrendously shy." Wait, what? You aren't being confident if you're being shy, especially to the point where you could consider it "horrendously shy."
    Its one of those strange things where im confident in the stuff I know, or incredibly stubborn when told I cant do something, but put me in a social situation and I kinda walk around quietly, as opposed to say, vent where Im the most outspoken person evar.

anyways didn't mean to hijack the topic.

If every girl was taken, that would mean every guy was taken too. Unless a large part of the female population was lesbian, that is. But I guess it's easier to see where your logic is flawed

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    a lot of girls will say they have a boyfriend already as an excuse to reject you. (because they don't find you attractive etc)
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

A lot of them will probably break up with their boyfriend eventually. Wait for your chance.