Deleted

RMP - Rogue / Mage / DPriest Viable?

Is RMP - Rogue / Mage / DPriest Viable for 3v3?

Is this for real? I mean... What? Yes to the best of my knowledge yes. They work. Very well mind you.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

The comp has not once since arena was implemented been non-rank 1 viable. The comp ALWAYS contends with the most fotm comps for the top spots no matter how broken the other classes/specs are. Hell, there were rank 1 RMP's beating out broken hpal/dk/hunter teams in s5 which was the most broken any comp has ever been in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Yes it works, but the comp has a high skill cap and needs perfect synergy. Badly played RMP is trash compared to comps that can be carried by, say, hunters.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

It's viable If the players are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    The comp has not once since arena was implemented been non-rank 1 viable. The comp ALWAYS contends with the most fotm comps for the top spots no matter how broken the other classes/specs are. Hell, there were rank 1 RMP's beating out broken hpal/dk/hunter teams in s5 which was the most broken any comp has ever been in this game.
    Weren't the paladins technically prot though? I mean, they took holy talents, but if memory serves they put most of them in prot to increase their survival and for the divine plea talent (refreshed duration on auto attack).

OT: Yes, but it's hard to play, although it has become a bit easier I think, like a reliable source for FoF from pet nova for example. Unless they removed that again in MoP (just started playing again after a long break).

Deleted
    Good control
    Good burst
    Higher skill cap and less room for error
    Rogues aren't in the best shape at the moment (by no means bad, just not the best for what they do) and could be replaced by a Feral who are in top shape at the moment.

It's not currently a tier 1 comp, if that's what you're asking. And compared to other comps, it's not as faceroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    It's not currently a tier 1 comp, if that's what you're asking. And compared to other comps, it's not as faceroll.
    Even with legendary wielding rogues RMP was never faceroll. There's too much synergy and too high a skill cap for how the 3 classes can coordinate for it to be faceroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    rmp & rmd both require way more coordination and effort to do well than other comps.

10+ Year Old Account
    5.4 its really good..the only ones i've seen on ptr tho are double human dps with 2 pve trinks. I'm pretty sure it would be fine outside of that.. those trinkets just make it more annoying.