10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    I'd like a wallpaper as well as an avatar, no signature.

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Vheliro (my DK's name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eliro/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 10 Death Knight (full 264 set, blue) with matching belt/boots, [Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful], a matching blue cloak
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Mid-melee weapon swing
    General colour scheme: Primarily blue
    Any extras: It'd be awesome to have a picture of something in Ulduar, especially something like this: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/130775.jpg (found the screenshot on wowhead, it's the track for the train to Mimiron's room)
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    I want to do it:> but not today so if anyone feels like doing it today go ahead. Otherwise i'll do it tommorow:> this one actually seem pretty interesting!:P
    May I take it then? Pretty bored atm and doing a WP would be nice.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonridor View Post
    Or you could do my wallpaper that's already on 1 week bump. My char is a metal sl*t and you seem to be into that kind of stuff aswell, I'm sure you could pull it off very nicely.

/endofbeg

Sig I made for myself!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deyana View Post
    Or you could do my wallpaper that's already on 1 week bump. My char is a metal sl*t and you seem to be into that kind of stuff aswell, I'm sure you could pull it off very nicely.

/endofbeg
    Why, metal slatz? Sounds great! LOL (I feel like I was called a perv, but nvm)

I'll do yours, scratch that claim on Dhomeli's then. I just need to do some research on destro green stuff so I can understand what you're asking and I'll do it!

EDIT: Do you want the weapons to show? I'm thinking casting pose...
    Last edited by Deadhank; 2013-07-21 at 08:10 PM.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.

-General Nazgrim

To be fair anyone can take it. As it seem as a popular request dont feel bad or feel to ask before taking it aslong as you claim it the sooner someone takes it the better for the requester tbh. Otherwise i'll take it, but not today :>

Deleted
    Why, metal slatz? Sounds great! LOL (I feel like I was called a perv, but nvm)
    No no, I meant that a guy with Rattlehead as his avatar and a signature like yours must be into metal. Not necessarily into sl..s.

EDIT: Do you want the weapons to show? I'm thinking casting pose...
    Doesn't have to (but can) show weapons and it can be whatever pose you think would look cool, no preference here.
    Last edited by mmoc5cd9ec035b; 2013-07-21 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post

Claimed
    and done

I really hope you like it. If you want anything changed, or aren't happy with the outcome, please let me know. I'd be happy to fix it.
    Thanks for giving it a shot, but I'd like to keep my request open. It's a neat concept, but doesn't have quite the right feel to it. I very much appreciate the time you spent giving it a try, though! (:

Kinetic is recruiting DPS for mythic raids! (10/10H, US-Alexstrasza Alliance.)

10+ Year Old Account
    No no, I meant that a guy with Rattlehead as his avatar and a signature like yours must be into metal. Not necessarily into sl..s.

Doesn't have to (but can) show weapons and it can be whatever pose you think would look cool, no preference here.
    Hahaha, yeah I got it. I do enjoy metal, thanks for noticing.

I'm trying something with Shadowmoon background, I'm just having some trouble with the green fire (trying to find it on WMV). Expect it done later today.

-General Nazgrim

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    I have in mind for a long time special request. I want to work on it by myself but I must say you guys are much better than me. So I ask you to create wallpaper:
    Theme - Monk-ish

size: 1920x1200

Two monks - One is brewmaster pandaren female with and chalange set and has two shiny yellow swords in hands http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...esana/advanced
    - Second is Mistweaver drenai female http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nauka/advanced with mixed x-mog

helm visible - NO
    These two stands in the middle of the wallpaper and has around them: XUEN (on left), Yulon (on the right), and BULL Nuizano behinde those two

Colors - Green and yellow

Everything else is only up to you. Really looking forward to see the result.

You can do it sweet little bit. And If you share PS file also I will be really really happy.

Have a nice day all. And Happy crafting
    Request cancelled - I did it by myself

Deleted
    Hey everybody, this time I want to ask you for a Banner for my Guild-Website:

Size: 1000x288 max(wow-chaos.de)
    Visible text: Chaos Inside EU-Lothar
    General colour scheme: Black + Red or something that fits the Theme "Chaos".
    Specifics: I think about something like erupting volcanos in the background, or other natural forces.

I know its not very specific, but i hope somebody has great ideas for my guild.

Maybe someone has an idea that blows me away

Thank you.

Maderic

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    To be fair anyone can take it. As it seem as a popular request dont feel bad or feel to ask before taking it aslong as you claim it the sooner someone takes it the better for the requester tbh. Otherwise i'll take it, but not today :>
    I don't mind waiting, I'm in no hurry and it sounds like you're really interested. But, if someone else would like to claim it, that's still fine.

Edit: Request closed, awesome wallpapers from both Sinthadra and Sonridor
    Last edited by Dhomeli; 2013-07-22 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Request closed

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, a little request.
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1680*1050
    Visible text: -
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Deyana/advanced (just copypaste, I'm too new to post real link, sorry)
    Gear set: What I have as transmog in armory, but please remove the tabard.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Not sure, something that would look awesome and go well with the general theme.
    General colour scheme: Black, with some dark blue gradient or smoke maybe, see my transmog set, it must match this and it must be dark because light wallpapers scratch my eyes.
    Any extras: You could add the Fel Imp pet since this is the one I'm using most often. Also, I'm using green fire on destro (makes green glow around me when I have embers) and glyph of verdant spheres so you might add these too, and maybe some green Rain of Fire. Feel free to leave something out so it won't get too cluttered.

Thanks!

Oh, and if it doesn't make any trouble and you're rendering it anyway, I'd also like an avatar of my character's face.
    Done! Couldn't find the verdant sphere anywhere, so I had to do without it.

http://gitzmisiti.deviantart.com/art...yana-387160038

(To get it, click the download button, it's better than "Save As" )

Hope you like it!

-General Nazgrim

I don't mind waiting, I'm in no hurry and it sounds like you're really interested. But, if someone else would like to claim it, that's still fine.
    Took a crack at it, if you don't like it, feel free to keep your request open.
    Download for full size.
    http://gdlsr.deviantart.com/art/Vhel...253A1374453487
    Last edited by Sinthadra; 2013-07-22 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Didn't like posting a giant image.
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

PMR:

Non-MMOC use.

MMOC use.

Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-07-22 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Made a slight change.

Deleted
    Hey, I'd like to request a wallpaper. I'll start with stating the fact it's quite complicated, and I guess making it will take quite insane amount of hours. There's no rush, and I hope the idea is interesting enough to bait some of you sneaky artists in there ;D

Let's get to the details:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Minobu/simple
    Gear set: Battle.net gear
    Weapon: Hidden, eventually a fancy, matching staff.
    General colour scheme: Dark green, grey, black. Very moody style with a little bit of 'light' to it.

Now, the fancy stuff and my idea.

Backside view. Deep, moody forest. Grey/black fog everywhere. A river flowing through it into a small pond with a dock nearby. I'd imagine my character, with the backside view, meditating over the water, or simply at then end of a dock. With light blue/green mists surrounding him and closest terrain, sort of fighting with evil (sha alike) energy, black/grey ghosts or whatever you can think of (similar ghost thingies like those from Shadowmourne's side effect, but bigger, grey and more detailed could work I guess). You could also make the 'mood' brighter around the character, making it look like he defeated a little bit of the evil, yet nothing too bright. In the background, I'd love to see all of the August Celestials spread around the forest. You might even make them fainted - defeated by the evil. Making them harder to find - sort of hidden - could give a nice effect as well.

As of the way it's drawn - anything but the in-game style. Simple draw-over the real character will do, as long as it has it's own style to it. More like the way Mists of Pandaria trailer was made.

Thanks in advance, and hopefully someone can pull it off!

// I'd like to add - those are MY ideas. Feel free to modify it in anyway, if you think something will match better - just do it
    Last edited by mmocb0a753f7e4; 2013-07-22 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maderic View Post
    Hey everybody, this time I want to ask you for a Banner for my Guild-Website:

Size: 1000x288 max(wow-chaos.de)
    Visible text: Chaos Inside EU-Lothar
    General colour scheme: Black + Red or something that fits the Theme "Chaos".
    Specifics: I think about something like erupting volcanos in the background, or other natural forces.

I know its not very specific, but i hope somebody has great ideas for my guild.

Maybe someone has an idea that blows me away

Thank you.

Maderic
    Hey Maderic, I'll take a swing at it.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    PMR:

Non-MMOC use.
    Love the colors in this
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Edit: Request closed, awesome wallpapers from both Sinthadra and Sonridor
    You sir are lucky! ppl spend weeks here trying to find someone to get them do to a small sig! but once everyone saw your wallpaper request they jumped at it And Sinthadra did a really good job!

@Elypop, cheers for the screenshots but seems like someone else took their time to do it!:P
    Last edited by banan163; 2013-07-22 at 05:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thexx View Post
    Thanks for giving it a shot, but I'd like to keep my request open. It's a neat concept, but doesn't have quite the right feel to it. I very much appreciate the time you spent giving it a try, though! (:
    I claiming this. You can expect it till the end of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post
    Love, love, love this
    Aaww thank you Pang!

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    It's been a long time since I changed my Avatar & Signature.
    Signature:
    Visible text: Eazye(my name) - Burning Aether(my guild name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I'm just night elf male. :-)
    Gear set: Nine-Tailed Battlegear, it doesn't matter which version(LFR, normal or heroic) with these daggers Uhn'agh Fash, the Darkest Betrayal.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I don't know, anything would be good, but i prefer attacking(like Mutilate, Special Attack or something).
    General colour scheme: Dark-roguish theme.
    Any extras: Not, thank you.
    Found this request a few pages back and can't see that it's been claimed previously, so claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED