Poll: What will keep you playing?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I just....Enjoy playing...

10+ Year Old Account
    I will continue to play it if they add some more mature content. After playing this game for 8 years, I am rather upset to find myself in Pandaland where one is supposed to work together with your enemy, having pandabears trying to teach you how to be friends...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    I just....Enjoy playing...
    this, dont really care what they do, i will always play

The Bloodthirsty title.

I'd have it already, if I combined my kills from Aion, Rift, and SWTOR. What's the dude with the 1.8 million HKs? I'd be on that dude ass.

Years? Some pretty core game elements would need to be changed for me to consider that. As it stands now, if the next expansion doesn't look absolutely mind-blowing, odds are that I'll skip it entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as I am not bored of it or found something else (Wildstar looks compelling) I will continue playing WoW. Also playing with the friends I made is a huge factor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    I will continue to play it if they add some more mature content. After playing this game for 8 years, I am rather upset to find myself in Pandaland where one is supposed to work together with your enemy, having pandabears trying to teach you how to be friends...
    It's like My Little Pandaren: Friendship is Magic

...you clearly haven't even played Mists of Pandaria, or you're lying.

The entire game revolves around slaughtering people from the opposing faction!

10+ Year Old Account
    Friends would be my "Other" choice. If they keep playing, I'll keep playing. If they quit, then I'll quit as well.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The hope that content that now requires a pre-made group (Challenge Modes, Heroic Scenarios, Arenas, Rated Battlegrounds, Post-LFR (Flexible, Normal, Heroic)) will eventually no longer require such to run the content in question. Also, the hope of a "Build-a-Content" tool where you can create content people would do in place of a lack of Blizzard content, both PVP and PVE. Other than future hopes, making money, tanking, and soloing content.
    A wise saying once said "A wise man builds a foundation from the bricks others have thrown at him."

As long as it keeps updating with new raids and instances/scenarios or other PvE content I'm happy, as long as that content can keep me busy untill they come with the next content patch. It also wouldn't hurt if they kept polishing the graphics, I think new character models/animations for vanilla races should be the next step

Deleted
    I don't really "need" anything to keep playing as i enjoy WHO i play with. But a clear progression line with rewards for getting further and further would be nice. More bosses of the Algalon ilk are nice, but not necessary. More variety on the types of fights we have to do and even in fight variations, such as the hard modes in Ulduar.

Deleted
    I could play some new features forever if they came to the game:

- Player Housing (Not like the farm, but with massive things to do: Different architectures, building houses by rooms, lots of forniture, trophy rooms to show achievements, stables and pet houses, gardens, a farm, profession places... And all being updated every patch with new things. Oh! And being able to acces player towns and being able to visit friend's or guildmate's houses.)

- Content creator (Much as like other blizzard games that have an editor, a WoW editor, creating or recreating instanced world zones where you could set quests, events... And share and play the adventures of your friends or random editors. Even create a standard map type which could let players progress through this new feature, creating standard dungeons, raids, or arenas.)

- Heavy Role Playing support (Adding features for making RRing easy and accessible, and making real RP servers with strict policies.)

- More frequent patches with new content, expanding the existing features.

- New character models. They feel really old.

More non-raid PvE content. I'm tired of World of Raidcraft.

Honestly for me it's going to depend on the content, the story, and the new race models.

I've grown really detached from the story lately (yes I'm an Alliance player and feel we still haven't had an engaging story) which has largely made me disinterested and looking towards some MMOs on the horizon with greater interest.

As long as I have something to do that I find fun, I will keep playing. Currently I'm really enjoying pet battles.

Sweet sweet Belf booty

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they keeping making new mounts and adding new titles I will always be trying to get them. The day Blizzard stops doing that is the day WoW stops being fun for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrolo View Post
    - Heavy Role Playing support (Adding features for making RRing easy and accessible, and making real RP servers with strict policies.)
    This would be a huge draw for me as well. If they made a new consolidated RP server using this and offered all current RP servers to transfer with the understanding that it isn't "just another server" and you'll get booted more readily under the policies, I would SO go there.

As opposed to working with your enemy to stop demons marching up a mountain...
    or demon-like aliens making peace with their enemies against a common foe...
    Or working with your enemy to face the threat of the undead...

That work together with your enemy theme is so new and childish. Stupid MoP, it has no place in Warcraft.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2013-07-22 at 04:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly got tired, nothing feels good anymore, tasteless, i was trying to get some fun, but at the end i found no reasons to stay,
    I don't even get excited with a new expansion, something broke... lol dont know when or why? happen to my entirely
    family, we cancelled x 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozu View Post
    The same thing that's been keeping me this long: Lack of something better.
    Agreed. Tried Rift, SWTOR, GW2, and the Secret World and none of them really appealed to me like WoW does -- except the Secret World... and then my group broke up to all go play GW2. fml
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneru View Post
    Back in Molten Core in Vanilla, about 20 people up and the rest still being ressed. Cidet, our rogue, goes in stealth and moves up to Ragnaros. About 5 seconds later, Ragnaros aggroes and starts killing all of us again. Everyone is pissed and I whisper Cidet "wtf happened?!". All he replies me is...

"Target has no pockets"