Deleted

(LOOKING FOR) Archaeology Addon

Hello fellow MMO-Champions, I am looking for an addon that can help me keep track of the archaeology solves I am still missing (like I know I have all the Night Elf ones and am missing one Fossil Solve) but I need an addon that shows a list ingame of which solve I still need for which race.

If anybody knows an addon that has this please respond.

Thanks in advance,
    Pridemane - Argent Dawn-EU

I personally use Archy. It can do pretty much everything. I think you can customize the list of artifacts based on what you dont have vs what you have completed. Pretty customize-able either way.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/archy
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

15+ Year Old Account
    tbh I use the one I posted and the one listed by Avada above, Archy used with tomtoms is a very powerful digging tool, just follow the arrow and watch the coloured light.
    Sig by Safhira

I use Archy. Super simple and helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also use Archy but to be honest I do not know if there is a way to track which solves you still need. It is a good add on for digging though if that helps you at all.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Cantheal View Post
    I also use Archy but to be honest I do not know if there is a way to track which solves you still need. It is a good add on for digging though if that helps you at all.
    1) shift left click on its minimap button to make sure its displaying archy windows
    2) mouse over the minimap button and it will show you all of the things you are working on
    3) click the word archy at the top of that list
    4) it will then display each race or whatever of archaeology and how many solves you've done, how many rares, etc..
    5) you can then click on each race or school of archaeology (whatever they call em) and it will show you what solves you've done and are missing

keep in mind to keep this list up you will have to mouseover the archy minimap button

i think its kind of a complicated process and should be much more simplified..i've tried many archaeology addons but I have found archy to be the best.

hope that helped