Probably. Both of those fights are ones that I want CD's for though. Since DP is always 35-45 seconds for me, I try to use it as much as possible.

Sooo. i finally decided to leave my old guild for something with more progress. and yaay im now trial in a 10/13 heroic ( im 3/13^^), was more curious regarding the end fights such as Durumu, maegera and DA heroic. due to a bit lower ilvl then rest of group should i get bigger HP pool or is my current enough (640k UB) full haste gemmed, dps meta, bla bla bla. aka only + stam i currently got that isnt from pure gear is stam on cloak/chest and leg enchant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Sooo. i finally decided to leave my old guild for something with more progress. and yaay im now trial in a 10/13 heroic ( im 3/13^^), was more curious regarding the end fights such as Durumu, maegera and DA heroic. due to a bit lower ilvl then rest of group should i get bigger HP pool or is my current enough (640k UB) full haste gemmed, dps meta, bla bla bla. aka only + stam i currently got that isnt from pure gear is stam on cloak/chest and leg enchant.
    Durumu should be easy.

But dependin on strat DA might be fairly stressful.
    Also, while learning their "farm" fights might want to focus more on survival than dps.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Durumu should be easy.

But dependin on strat DA might be fairly stressful.
    Also, while learning their "farm" fights might want to focus more on survival than dps.
    Doesn't sound like they've killed DA yet if they're 10/13 ;O

10+ Year Old Account
    DA zerg strat is something that makes me hate Blizzard balancing 10vs25. 10mans just have it so much easier on several fights this tier.

Deleted
    What would be the best way to create a guild webpage nowadays? Havent made one since WotLK, think I used wowstead then or something, what is the best nowadays.

Also considering that I have a guildmaster that works with graphical design so she will probably want some options to make it pretty or whatever. I mostly care about the functional part.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    What would be the best way to create a guild webpage nowadays? Havent made one since WotLK, think I used wowstead then or something, what is the best nowadays.

Also considering that I have a guildmaster that works with graphical design so she will probably want some options to make it pretty or whatever. I mostly care about the functional part.
    Wowstead is probably the easiest, although personally I prefer just using forums as it helps extend the social aspect and allows for a more 'alive' feel than a website

That said, it has similar levels of customization to things like WordPress and Tumblr if you're able to work with some basic HTML/CSS, so I'm sure she'll have no worries making it look almost exactly how she wants

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to 45% haste this reset (Iron Qon finally dropped TF sword), while keeping hit cap and exp hard cap. Just need 2k more rating now.
    Hopefully, we kill DA heroic next reset (had some solid 3min+ attempts this reset), and I manage to snatch a chest token from there. That alone would give me almost 1k haste. And then just need few heroic TF drops to reach the cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    DA zerg strat is something that makes me hate Blizzard balancing 10vs25. 10mans just have it so much easier on several fights this tier.
    Wat - 25H is a piece of cake compared to 10H - especially once you factor in TF items. 1 fight that can be cheesed on 10H doesn't mean it's easy °_°
    The only hard thing about 25 is dealing with lags.

Less room to organize compared to 10s, more chances for people to screw up with debuffs/mechanics, different strats, etc. There are multiple reasons that 10s are "easier" than 25s.

Deleted
    Lets not start a 10m vs 25m debate here, ok?
    Both have their pros/cons, and it changes wildly on fight-to-fight basis which is harder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Wowstead is probably the easiest, although personally I prefer just using forums as it helps extend the social aspect and allows for a more 'alive' feel than a website

That said, it has similar levels of customization to things like WordPress and Tumblr if you're able to work with some basic HTML/CSS, so I'm sure she'll have no worries making it look almost exactly how she wants
    Thanks!

And @ 10v25

Lets not start a debate about whose rose tinted glasses sparkles the most.

Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    Less room to organize compared to 10s, more chances for people to screw up with debuffs/mechanics, different strats, etc. There are multiple reasons that 10s are "easier" than 25s.
    Eh, and there are plenty of reasons for the other claim as well.

At any rate, this is no place for a discussion on that. This topic is like religion; it's not like anyone is going to convert a believer of a different sect, there's very little fact compared to the amount of opinion, and the most level headed people in the discussion are the ones who can see the pros and cons of each type. So let's just let that die.

Glad that we're seeing additional separation of FoS's, maybe even races. I'm assuming that, pending Flex's success, we'll likely see a generalized raid size next expansion anyway. Though, then we'll likely see 12m vs 17m vs 23m debates instead. People always want to feel special/sucessful/skilled, and the ones that yell the loudest are usually the least qualified in those categories.

And no, that's not aimed at you PD - I know you know the fundamental differences and shortcomings/boons of each raid size. Just a general comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    I dont think we will ever see flex raid as a standard to be honest for other raid modes. Flex works in the beer league. It would never work in organized raiding.

I dont think we will ever see flex raid as a standard to be honest for other raid modes. Flex works in the beer league. It would never work in organized raiding.
    Meh, we also said we'd never see 25man raiding, or 10man raiding, or 4 different difficulties, or pandas.

It'd be a nightmare to tune, but many blue posts have already talked about potentially giving LFR vs Real loot options to Flex in the future, having too many difficulties and needing to trim, etc. I'm not saying it's a GOOD idea, just that it's one that is on the table.

Personally, I'd rather see 15 or 20man as the ONE size of raiding. Probably 15 tbh, due to remaining talent pool of raiders; even in 13/13 25mans, you surely have 3-5 "bads", so it'd be a pretty easy trim down. Likewise, a pretty easy bump up for most 10s, where 13-14 is a common roster. Anyhow, I'd like to see that one size for real raids, and then Flex for beer league/casual. LFR can go or stay, IDGAF, but don't put anything in there that requires (or allows) real raiders to run it for "progression"/legendaries...i.e. no tier, no trinkets, no quest items.
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    25 man raiding or 10 man raiding are two completely seperate things than having a scaling difficulty.
    Scaling difficulty in serious raiding is just impossible. If you think tuning raids for 2 raid sizes is hard, imagine tuning it for 15 raid sizes

Pandas I think everyone with a fairly objective point of view and knowledge of the warcraft universe expected. Pandas (specifically brewmasters) has been a part of the Warcraft universe for a long time.

I think you're missing my point. I'm not saying I'm in favor of (nor think that it is a good idea to have) scaling raids in all avenues. I am saying that, based on Blizz's track record, they like to apply molds or ideas to things that don't always fit, and that there is already talk about trying to do that with Flex-style going forward (before it even launches on live).

LFD caused a huge uproar when it came out, "OMG the community is dying!" "OMG more anonymity on the internet!", but then it died down because "it only applied to 5mans, so w/e". Then, an expansion later, it gets applied to raiding via LFR. The holy grail of WOW was subjected to casual pleas for seeing content and getting an "epic experience!" (lol loading screen tip). It's not a stretch at all to see how this carries over. Hell, I remember a similar community outrage issue when BGs went x-realm, of people complaining that they didn't know their opponents anymore, like in Vanilla.

Would it be shitty to balance? Yep. Would it be the first time that they put something out there that isn't balanced? Nope. Look at PVP since...ever. I'm not going to go all tinfoil hat here and say that they're going to do it to save sub numbers or some shit, but I am concerned that this will set a precedent, much like x-realm BGs did for CRZ and LFD did for LFR. I can easily see Flex mechanics/size being introduced into real raiding models if it does well in 5.4. Maybe heroics will be preserved as one/two set sizes "for balance", but they've mentioned that they don't like having 4 difficulties already. Plus, that would make the transition from a F+F guild doing Flex/normals with 15-18 people have to make tough choices when going up in difficulty.

Lots of conjecture, just saying don't write anything off.
    20k and counting...

10+ Year Old Account
    And @ 10v25

Lets not start a debate about whose rose tinted glasses sparkles the most.
    Yes, please don't. Or I will insert my own sparkled glasses about raiding itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Yes, please don't. Or I will insert my own sparkled glasses about raiding itself.
    Like these?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Like these?
    I would dare say that this is how I picture people in most the debates on forums

(and your picture of arnold is me)