Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Garrosh is the real problem, not the trolls and goblins.
    bull. fucking. shit

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry Alliance, Blizzard will soon cave into the Alliance begging and make a whole expansion all dedicated to them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioichi View Post
    Don't worry Alliance, Blizzard will soon cave into the Alliance begging and make a whole expansion all dedicated to them.
    It's due time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    [blizzquote=Ghostcrawler]Will the Alliance receive compensation lore wise (Doesnt have to be in game) after SoO?
    They just conquered their enemy's capital. What compensation are you looking for? (Source)
    This is a fucking joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    It's due time.
    Yeah, it'd be nice to have a counter to Cataclysm. Or at least one fucking important victory for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioichi View Post
    Horde will have to help and people will complain it's horde bias and say the horde get the most attention. This will happen at Varian's death when you see Anduin rise to be the king the alliance needs.

Lets face it, lore-wise Horde is more interesting than Alliance. Most of the Alliance believes Alliance is good and Horde is bad. Neither is good, neither is bad. Although, more Alliance characters have turned bad than Horde.

Deleted
    I don't care what they want, just give it to them so this topic is finally gone forever.

Its annoying to read "Alliance Fist pumping moment" and "Horde Bias" for the 1000000000000 time, it really is annoying like hell.

Go and search for whatever you want, do it, I don't care what it is, just let it be over for fuckin ever.

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    I don't care what they want, just give it to them so this topic is finally gone forever.

Its annoying to read "Alliance Fist pumping moment" and "Horde Bias" for the 1000000000000 time, it really is annoying like hell.

Go and search for whatever you want, do it, I don't care what it is, just let it be over for fuckin ever.
    Then you will have some horde players complaining, it will never end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Then you will have some horde players complaining, it will never end.
    Sadly, but yes.

I wouldn't be bothered if they destroyed Orgrimmar, its war... I don't like my faction to win all the time and most importantly I don't go bother someone else in some forum.

Sadly, but yes.

I wouldn't be bothered if they destroyed Orgrimmar, its war... I don't like my faction to win all the time and most importantly I don't go bother someone else in some forum.
    I'd like to see some non orcish guards in the city for a patch or so at least, but I doubt it will happen. I loved the Kor'kron watching the forsaken after the wrathgate.

Deleted
    I'd like to see some non orcish guards in the city for a patch or so at least, but I doubt it will happen. I loved the Kor'kron watching the forsaken after the wrathgate.
    I would actually like that, I don't know about the most here on this forums, but I looked over the last view pages and especially found KrazyK923 and Kazomir talking about that the Horde isn't "losing" enough. I'm not actually sure of that, most people I know here on the Horde side feel humiliated.

I always played on a Roleplay server and this rebellion is really interesting to play with, most of the Orc players feel humiliated, same as the trolls.

The Orcs have to fight the own kind, have to lay siege on Orgrimmar and the warchief. Not everyone is an mindless Kor'kron who fights for Garrosh, or even wants to fight at all, its humiliating to fight alongside the alliance or even accept any kind of help from them. Which is extremely bothersome for the darkspear after they encountered so many problems with the Humans.

Right now, no one on the Horde I know on my server and I know a fuckin lot of people feels like winning, they feel like losers for literally kneeling before the enemy.

We are split apart and your alliance fights stronger together than ever.

I play mostly Horde, but yes, I really like those events and it would be fun, for me atleast, to see this strong alliance make us kneel and let them walk in Orgrimmar, on our ground.

It would make for interesting roleplay situation, even though I know most people here are not interested in that at all.

I would actually like that, I don't know about the most here on this forums, but I looked over the last view pages and especially found KrazyK923 and Kazomir talking about that the Horde isn't "losing" enough. I'm not actually sure of that, most people I know here on the Horde side feel humiliated.

I always played on a Roleplay server and this rebellion is really interesting to play with, most of the Orc players feel humiliated, same as the trolls.

The Orcs have to fight the own kind, have to lay siege on Orgrimmar and the warchief. Not everyone is an mindless Kor'kron who fights for Garrosh, or even wants to fight at all, its humiliating to fight alongside the alliance or even accept any kind of help from them. Which is extremely bothersome for the darkspear after they encountered so many problems with the Humans.

Right now, no one on the Horde I know on my server and I know a fuckin lot of people feels like winning, they feel like losers for literally kneeling before the enemy.

I play mostly Horde, but yes, I really like those events and it would be fun, for me atleast, to see this strong alliance make us kneel and let them walk in Orgrimmar, on our ground.

It would make for interesting roleplay situation, even though I know most people here are not interested in that at all.
    Yeah for many passionate players it is a hard pill to swallow to siege their own capital city, but it opens so many possibilities from a lore perspective.

I don't consider myself Horde or Alliance, all I really care about is lore as a whole.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I agree with the OP. This doesn't even feel like a victory. In the next expansion, the plague testing will still continue in Southshore, Gilneas will still be a battleground, and Theramore will still be an uninhabitable hole in the mud. And Orgrimmar will still continue to be the "capital" for the Horde.

What did we, as Alliance, gain out of all this? Zero. Zip. Zilch and nada.

I'm not even going to go into the fact that Horde racials pretty much top to bottom are better for PvE and PvP, or that Horde started off as a pawn of the BURNING LEGION (to the guy that tried the whole "lol Alliance has more bad guys in lore and Horde's more interesting...yeah, sipping on demonic blood like it's MD 20/20 and running amok killing every living thing in sight for a bunch of evil overlords makes you sooooooooooo virtuous), or any of that. Alliance has had zero to look at and say "yep, we done did good here boys". I mean this would be like Iraq claiming victory over the United States because we came in and killed Sadaam Huisain. Like...you beat us how, exactly? We did all your dirty work for you, and you think you came out on top?

To be honest, the only way I could see the Alliance winning in a true, decisive victory is to sit by and DO NOTHING. But, no. No, we have to come in as the US and save Iraq from their dictator and pat ourselves on the back for a job well done like we actually accomplished something for ourselves. Yeah. Some victory. I'll be sure to be in the ticker tape parade lines for that one.

And do we at least get like, an establishment in Org to keep an eye on the new Warchief and make sure this same crap doesn't happen again? Or a promise that the plague experimentation is going to cease and desist immediately? Nope. None of that stuff, either. We just get a cape and some epics and a title. Woo hoo, hold me back.

The people at Blizzard have a lot to learn about what an actual "victory" is. Victory is dropping two atomic bombs on the nation that attacked you. Victory is kicking an invading army out of your country in defeat. Victory is freedom and unification of a divided nation. This isn't any of that. This isn't victory. This is janitorial work. We're not winning anything. We're just grabbing our mops and scrub brushes and cleaning up the mess the Horde made of themselves.

But let's all be shocked. This is Blizzhorde we're talking about here, after all. Nothing can be an "Alliance only" victory when they still can't even give us a freaking decent catchphrase.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted

From my prespective it's the Horde using the Alliance as a condom to dethrone a warchief that THEY elected, then kicking them out of Org like the comdoms they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Yep, I agree with the OP. This doesn't even feel like a victory. In the next expansion, the plague testing will still continue in Southshore, Gilneas will still be a battleground, and Theramore will still be an uninhabitable hole in the mud. And Orgrimmar will still continue to be the "capital" for the Horde.

What did we, as Alliance, gain out of all this? Zero. Zip. Zilch and nada.
    Sorry but that is just not true.

You got Dalaran and the Kirin Tor
    The dwarves are united
    Jaina got some of the Thunder kings power
    Kalecgos is part of the Alliance
    Gilneas is almost entirely under Alliance control
    You will raid the horde capital (I know you won't accept this one, but many horde players find that rather humiliating)
    You still have some airships
    etc.

From my prespective it's the Horde using the Alliance as a condom to dethrone a warchief that THEY elected, then kicking them out of Org like the comdoms they are.
    Garrosh wasn't elected, he was put there. You can blame Thrall alone for that.

Deleted

The dwarves are united
    You will raid the horde capital (I know you won't accept this one, but many horde players find that rather humiliating)
    etc.

Garrosh wasn't elected, he was put there. You can blame Thrall alone for that.
    Does not matter. The point still stands that the Alliance is being used by the horde, like a condom, get in, do the job, get thrown away.

Does not matter. The point still stands that the Alliance is being used by the horde, like a condom, get in, do the job, get thrown away.
    The Alliance is using the rebels in a similar manner, what is your point exactly, that each side tries to screw the other over? Hardly surprising.

Deleted
    The Alliance is using the rebels in a similar manner, what is your point exactly, that each side tries to screw the other over? Hardly surprising.
    If the alliance tried to screw over the rebels then they would have used them to kill garrosh and THEN speak on their own terms instead of leaving.

15+ Year Old Account

The dwarves are united
    etc.
    -Dalaran will continue to be a neutral hub for both factions in the next expansion.
    -Dwarves are united? That's all you got? Horde got the trolls united, so only breaks even at best.
    -Jaina also went batshit crazy. Who cares, we lost a bright spot in our faction's leadership. Would not be surprised at all if she ends up the Alliance version of Sylvanas in the future.
    -Kalecgos is not part of the Alliance. He's just in a flimsy relationship with a human woman and as such is trying to support her. Take away his love affair with Jaina, which doesn't even really make sense in the first place, and you have him just as neutral as the others.
    -Gilneas will STILL be a battleground in the next expansion, which as such shows that it is contested territory and not under anyone's control.
    -You're right, that is still not a victory. I don't care how Horde fanboys feel about it. In a real life situation it wouldn't be considered a victory, either. It's just janitorial work.
    -Oh yay. We have some airships. Hey we should celebrate that our air support wasn't completely obliterated for our janitorial duties. Woo.

You may want to get to the ect. part. Bec ause I just knocked down your flimsy, pathetic list of what we "got" in all of this.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I'd like a Senior Vice President, Story and Franchise Development for Blizzard who gets the same boner for Varian Wrynn that he gets for Thrall.

I'd like the Horde to be forced through a painful storyline that has nothing to do with their faction the same way we (Alliance) had to putz along with Ocra, Oprah or w/e her name was as we "saved" Thrall before, during and after Dragon Soul.

Lastly, I'd like Gnomeregan to be an active capital city and for Gnomes to be plastered all over the next expansion's Cinematic to the same extent as humans in every WoW cinematic since 2004.

Deleted
    This is not true, even though Vol'jin wishes to use the alliance, in the end its the alliance who uses the darkspear, the darkspear are the ones who's life are at stake for heading the charge into Orgrimmar. Important: I don't talk about the horde, I talk about darkspear and tauren and probably a few orcs. Its the alliance, bloodelves and forsaken who land at the shore, which is way safer to begin with.

Vol'jin admitted he needs the alliances help for dethroning Garrosh, for a troll thats the most disgusting behaviour you could imagine, no other troll would ask his enemies for help.

He degrades himself as a shadowhunter and leader of the Darkspear for the sake of the Horde, he lets the alliance use the darkspear willingly.

And in the end its heros like Saurfang who lie wounded on the ground and your alliance marches on to Garrosh.

Besides all that, look at the situation right now in 5.3.

The rebels are gathering resources to fight and prepare for Garrosh, yes it is true that the alliance send a very small unit to discover what happens in Durotar but there is no mention of many alliance forces in the barrens who fight the Kor'kron.

There were never many alliance forces involved anyways right now, maybe, but just maybe a tiny number of troops to help the nameless / faceless alliance heros.

Its again the rebel forces who gather the material to head into Orgrimmar.

That the rebels are using the alliance might be right in your head, but it sure isn't for the actual events.