Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    I'd rather talk about my waifu's butt, but we can talk about your husbando's autism and pedophilia, too.
    Mistaking my husbando's pure and noble ambitions for pedophilia. Sick fuck.

Last edited by Digglett; 2013-07-24 at 06:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Pls respond.

Deleted
    Pls respond.
    good taste

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    I always go too aggressive and then die *shrug*
    i do that too. as Lulu. including the dying part, of course ^_^

Lulu's actually pretty damn good as aggressive sup, though, if the carry is too. dat poking.
    That's the same as calling things normal, they're only normal from your own perspective.
    that actually depends on the definition of the word, it is often used as "average" or "like the majority" :P
    Dunno, as long as there's no Japanese client there won't be much Japanese players I guess.
    mhm
    Maybe she is Lulu.
    nah. she's missing the hat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pls respond.
    This is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    hmm, not really. a tiny bit of casual lol or gw2 every now and then, but mostly just singleplayer stuff. there hasn't been any multiplayer title that was able to keep me entertained in a while. although that might just be because most people i used to play those games with don't play them anymore.
    Yea so many people have quit who I used to play with too. It's sad I just picked up Tomb Raider though and I am looking forward to playing that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea so many people have quit who I used to play with too. It's sad
    /sadfist
    I just picked up Tomb Raider though and I am looking forward to playing that
    i played it too (got it for free with my new pc, didn't even notice until it got delivered^^) and it's pretty decent. gameplay is average in all respects and it could've been a lot better with minor changes (like not making the whole survival aspect utterly meaningless) but still pretty impressive how they managed to portray Lara as kind-of-normal person. i've rarely been so scared to walk over a makeshift bridge or climb to some high place in a game, because you never know if she will fall, and you can see and hear how fucking scared she is :D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    good taste
    [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77947262/Erio/art/18862644.jpg[img]
    Erio is just strange man.
    Inb4 Worer saying how "perfect" her feet are.
    i do that too. as Lulu. including the dying part, of course ^_^
    That's why I usually play Leona, because it's your job to go Gung Ho and die.
    Lulu's actually pretty damn good as aggressive sup, though, if the carry is too. dat poking.
    I dunno, I just suck with her then ;_;
    that actually depends on the definition of the word, it is often used as "average" or "like the majority" :P
    The word itself has no real meaning though, you give it that yourself.
    mhm
    Stupid Riot Games, ruining my hopes and dreams :c
    nah. she's missing the hat.
    What if she got one? Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    This is better.
    [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35156/Anime/%E3%83%AC%E3%83%9F%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E5%92%B2%E5%A4%9C/22173170.jpg[img]
    2welldressed4me.
    Where da schoolgirl uniforms at.

i played it too (got it for free with my new pc, didn't even notice until it got delivered^^) and it's pretty decent. gameplay is average in all respects and it could've been a lot better with minor changes (like not making the whole survival aspect utterly meaningless) but still pretty impressive how they managed to portray Lara as kind-of-normal person. i've rarely been so scared to walk over a makeshift bridge or climb to some high place in a game, because you never know if she will fall, and you can see and hear how fucking scared she is :D
    Wow, amazing bonus lol. I just got it on Steam Sale But yea I am pretty much just interested in experiencing the story, so gameplay stuff is less of a concern for me

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Mistaking my husbando's pure and noble ambitions for pedophilia. Sick fuck.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/izulBXb.png[IMG]
    He'd still be a better choice than Zouken. It'd be more than just a physical thing with him.
    Pls respond.
    good taste
    [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/77947262/Erio/art/18862644.jpg[img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    This is better.
    [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35156/Anime/%E3%83%AC%E3%83%9F%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E5%92%B2%E5%A4%9C/22173170.jpg[img]
    lolicon nerds

Deleted
    lolicon nerds
    Erio is 16.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why I usually play Leona, because it's your job to go Gung Ho and die.
    Leona's actually the only other sup i play, too xD
    I dunno, I just suck with her then ;_;
    your carry needs to know how to play and be prepared to play very aggressively too, which doesn't work well with every champion. my fav lane partner is probably Cait for that.
    if your carry can't/won't poke too and get some shots in when you throw a cc, the enemies will probably just outburst/outheal you when a fight starts with both teams at full hp. Lulu has strong but very short duration cc, especially early on, so it's important to have the enemies at low hp before a serious fight, even if you have to sacrifice hp for that yourself.
    The word itself has no real meaning though, you give it that yourself.
    if words are used often enough in a particular way, meanings are changed or created.
    Stupid Riot Games, ruining my hopes and dreams :c
    /patpat
    What if she got one? Huh?
    haven't seen it yet. and Lulu would never give away her hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Wow, amazing bonus lol. I just got it on Steam Sale
    it was a promo that came with the video card. tomb raider + bioshock infinite. i was quite pleasantly surprised to find the codes for both in the package, and even more so when i found they accidentally put two code cards inside :x
    so i got the two games for myself, plus BI for Zefie and TR for another friend, even though i ordered the card without knowing about the promo ^_^
    But yea I am pretty much just interested in experiencing the story, so gameplay stuff is less of a concern for me
    i like both good gameplay and story, so as long as a game has either (and isn't too bad in the other) it's at least entertaining.
    it's rare that i really like both in one game, though :/

lolicon nerds
    ftw!

Erio is 16.
    Yeah, and Konata Izumi is about 18, what's your point? And don't say anything like, "oh, that's the animation style" since they deliberately point out that she looks like a prepubescent girl in the show.

Why does GW2 downloading completely obliterate my internet ;_;

Deleted
    lolicon nerds
    I don't see anything wrong with a young adult liking anime teenagers *shrug*
    Leona's actually the only other sup i play, too xD
    It's fun to play if your carry actually follows up on your aggression
    your carry needs to know how to play and be prepared to play very aggressively too, which doesn't work well with every champion. my fav lane partner is probably Cait for that.
    if your carry can't/won't poke too and get some shots in when you throw a cc, the enemies will probably just outburst/outheal you when a fight starts with both teams at full hp. Lulu has strong but very short duration cc, especially early on, so it's important to have the enemies at low hp before a serious fight, even if you have to sacrifice hp for that yourself.
    Yeah Lulu has some nice cc early, it just feels like she's insanely squishy though...
    It doesn't help either that I don't know any good/proper AD Carries to practice support with >_>
    if words are used often enough in a particular way, meanings are changed or created.
    That's true, but it's more like "Normal" itself doesn't exist, it just refers to other words as it's meaning, which is why I avoid actually calling things "normal" and prefer using "regular" or "average".
    /patpat
    =3
    haven't seen it yet. and Lulu would never give away her hat!
    You never know Sy, you never know.

Deleted
    Yeah, and Konata Izumi is about 18, what's your point? And don't say anything like, "oh, that's the animation style" since they deliberately point out that she looks like a prepubescent girl in the show.
    But the age and the development of her body is what makes her a loli. And Erio isn't so young, her stature isn't small, her body isn't undeveloped, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Why does GW2 downloading completely obliterate my internet ;_;
    downloading gw2 with 9MB/s
    get rekt

10+ Year Old Account
    Implying that's bad.

I don't see anything wrong with a young adult liking anime teenagers *shrug*
    Well, it started as a joke, but worer seemed to take it seriously almost immediately. Hence why I called them nerds and not something more offensive.
    But the age and the development of her body is what makes her a loli. And Erio isn't so young, her stature isn't small, her body isn't undeveloped, etc
    Almost all the fanart I've seen of her looks loli, but that's pretty much what zath and you have linked here.
    Implying that's bad.
    Well, her dad suggests how much she looks like her mother, so take that as you will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Nf2akYhl.png[IMG]
    Gotta go faster