Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blizzard coins? oh god wowcrindor was RIGHT!!!

I think Blizzard coins are just like the B's in RMAH of D3 beta test...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    KJC turned into a joke in comparison and Harvest Life destroyed (amazing demonic fury builder gone, decent AoE when everything else is on CD)
    Oh, and Wild Imp nerf for good measure.

Welp, that's enough. My lock will have to sleep until next expansion
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2013-07-24 at 10:24 PM.

Awesome new pointless hunter MAJOR glyphs...one that makes people rage about being out of range of your aspect and another that will reduce the dmg from one spell by 10% before you become visible again...great going Blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    You're Doing it Wrong (New) Successfully complete any of the Basic (Silver) trials at the Proving Grounds, while in a specialization not suited for it. Account Wide.

Oh, I'm so getting Tank training with my warlock :-D

yep, warlocks tanking
    Blood DKs doing dps
    Bear druids doing dps
    Cat druids doing tank
    wonder if atonement healers can do the dps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    "Use: Sacrifice 90% of maximum health to become an Emissary of Ordos. While transformed, you are hostile to all players, and killing players grants Bloody Coins. Can only be used on the Timeless Isle, and flags the user for PvP. (10 min cooldown)"

Honestly can't see this going live. Also wondering if the Thundering Onyx or Mushan is the Garrosh mount. Either one would be disappointing.
    I would say it is a neat idea... starting out at 10% health and flagged is kinda difficult to overcome once people realize what is happening.

The real problem is that it will be exploited, with friends allowing you to kill them..

Deleted
    i hope the 100% XP flask makes it into the patch.. have 4x 85's waiting ;_;

Deleted
    Seems the patch 5.4 is not far. And PLEASE give a new character models with 5.5 patch. We know now that 5.5 is comming too.

Deleted
    You have gotto be kidding me - Lightwell is going back to require clicking? For real? Come on, if you don't want the spell to be working, just remove it.Don't go back to the version that decidedly did NOT work for the previous 5 years, basically ever.

And to think that people are going to start clicking it again, after Lightspring being in existence for almost a full expansion is just absurd. if no one clicked it before, even less are going to click it now.

It's out-of-touch ivory-tower decisions like this that makes me doubt Blizzard's competence to understand how their game is actually played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    You have gotto be kidding me - Lightwell is going back to require clicking? For real? Come on, if you don't want the spell to be working, just remove it.Don't go back to the version that decidedly did NOT work for the previous 5 years, basically ever.

And to think that people are going to start clicking it again, after Lightspring being in existence for almost a full expansion is just absurd. if no one clicked it before, even less are going to click it now.

It's out-of-touch ivory-tower decisions like this that makes me doubt Blizzard's competence to understand how their game is actually played.
    ................*crickets*.................
    Lightspring is going baseline... But it changes name to Lightwell.
    And the glyph makes it require clicking.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    I must be missing something... where is this huge starfall nerf you're all talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Blizzard coins? oh god wowcrindor was RIGHT!!!

Actually, the Blizzard coin system will (as the name implies) be used as a cross game coin. HS already will work with coins, so you win matches in HS, get coins and these coins areused to buy things on the Blizzard Store.

So the argument of "buy to win" is already redundant as one can say it you play you already earn coins by itself.

Of course you will nedd to play 72 hours per day to earn enough coins, but it IS possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait so the Kor Kron Juggernaut is going to be a mount to? Sweet, I may have a new thing to farm next expack.

Maybe the Juggernaut is just the rnd Garrosh mount (same as DW dropped 1 mount rnd and 1 100% in hc) - and the 100% hc mount is still in development.
    Last edited by Janysa; 2013-07-25 at 12:16 PM.

it is their hobby to make warlock players find they are being nerfed everyday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    yep, warlocks tanking
    Blood DKs doing dps
    Bear druids doing dps
    Cat druids doing tank
    wonder if atonement healers can do the dps.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say it is a neat idea... starting out at 10% health and flagged is kinda difficult to overcome once people realize what is happening.

The real problem is that it will be exploited, with friends allowing you to kill them..
    You mean like we still do now with Halaa battle coins,hardly see your point its not hurting anybody...

They seriously seem to believe we have bottomless bags

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    They seriously seem to believe we have bottomless bags
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=14156

There you go,now cheer up

Whelp, Harvest Life just became manditory for Affliction Warlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a really big buff to AMoC. Interesting

I wonder what the hunter minor glyph Chameleon really does - surely not the same as the focused fire glyph as mmo champion reports above.