Are american gamers even aware

just a question the world is witnessing the collapse of the american empire and also watching the police state that has built up around you everywhere is anyone going to leave or are you going to stay and witness the biggest event in human history.
    the military is owned by the corporations which in turn owns the government you citizens have no one to protect you when it all starts to unravel so why do u stay in what will be something more horrific than nazi germany,

Nation bashing isn't tolerated on MMO Champion. Please post more constructively in the future. Thanks!
    Last edited by Daetur; 2013-07-25 at 05:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Wait I must have missed something.

You're claiming all of this based on......?

The tinfoil is strong with this one...

The military is under the authority of the government which is a representative of the people, who also are the shareholders in the companies.

Honestly, for every social problem that is the fault of the government, the military or corporations there are a hundred that are the fault of the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Wait I must have missed something.

You're claiming all of this based on......?
    Alot of it seems pretty obvious though frankly England and Canada among most of the EU are even worse off freedom of speech wise....To me first world is becoming synonymous with police state.

Corporations own the military?? LOL. I work for an aerospace company that makes US military airplanes. They have US by the balls, not the other way around. Go back to your 75% income rich tax, Frenchie

This really isn't a relevant or appropriate topic for this forum.