Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry Legendary warglaive i hate you!

So i was runing black temple pretty much every posible week with a pug (and now solo) on my rogue for warglaives since tbc.
    I have this weapon since....woltk:

Then on my 3rd run on my monk (i was going after a mog head) this happens....

Where is the justice (i think i have araund 200+ bt runs on rogue araund 48 each year)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

i think this is not gonna help but i got both glaives on my monk in 5 runs :P on my first run the MH dropped. and on the 4th run the MH dropped again.
    after that on the 5th the OH dropped

67 .... SIXTYSEVEN runs on this shit-alt http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enius/advanced

And I've seen 4 mainhands, 0 offhands yet

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Killed the bastard every reset since 5.2 with my Rogue. Not.A.Single.Drop.
    First day of kill with my Huntard. You can guess what happened...

I know RNG is RNG, but I swear monks have better luck with the glaives. Every week I read a post by some guy saying his monk got both glaives in less than 10 runs, but his main has spend months/years in BT.

67 runs, double OH, no MH yet for my warrior. My monk can't solo it. He is only level 67.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2013-07-25 at 10:23 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    I don't think I've ever seen a warglaive drop on my rogue. Seen them on other characters of course. I actually got one warglaive, can't remember which one, in my bank on my druid because when it dropped, there was no one in the raid who could use it except a warrior who already had it, so it was randomly given to someone in the raid and I happened to win it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    I know RNG is RNG, but I swear monks have better luck with the glaives. Every week I read a post by some guy saying his monk got both glaives in less than 10 runs, but his main has spend months/years in BT.

67 runs, double OH, no MH yet for my warrior. My monk can't solo it.
    Very easy as ww monk .

Deleted
    Well, I have been doing this on my warrior Since WotlK Every. Single. Week. No joke, I can link you my armory stating the amount of absurd kill amounts on Illidan on my Warrior.
    I have seen the Offhand now once, which I am very happy with .

One week, I go with my monk friend and I join on my mage. The mainhand drops. He wins it. I scream.
    The week after, I go with my mage again and he on his monk. The off hand drops. He wins it. Gets the achievement. In 2 runs. I seriously stopped playing for a week or more, just because I was like: F you game. F you...

Deleted
    Umpteen runs on my warrior. Several on my DK. SECOND RUN ON MY WARLOCK? Hai warglaive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been there..that sux :/

Don't worry my monk has 37 run's 3 OH and 0 MH so far. And my mage got the bow from sunwell thanks blizz for removing just needing to loot the item.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    It is posible that a *new* class has a higher chance on legendary drop...or is just because every1 runs it for vision of saergas.

Deleted
    Got them both within about 6 runs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warglaives does indeed look cool.

But what is the cool thing about having them today?

If you equip them and fight - then you are extremely nerfed.

You cant transmog them.

got both glaives on my warlock, feels good man
    THIS ABOUT DRUID! druid is most fast in the yellow cat. how catch yellow cat when so fast? i try BUT NO VERY SPEEDY! i need the help against druid. please blizzard mans make not more power on druid :*(
    wise words

My friend Shaman ran BT twice for the shield from Illidan, instead he got both glaives on those 2 runs. RNG is RNG

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post

You cant transmog them.
    You do get a feat of strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post

You cant transmog them.
    You can always gank lowbies with them

many want the swords for their looks and feel it is an accomplishment to have them, even if they are soloable.

Maybe 70% hope they will one day allow transmog of legendaries without restrictions.

I am a supporter of allowing this only with the correct achievement AND achievement date. For all BC and Classic Legendaries, you could only set the date to the introduction of achievements end of 2009. They did a similar thing with old pvp armor, they should go with this again for legendaries...if you happen to get a legendary during the actual expansion you could transmog it. Else... keep it rare and disallow.

Quote Originally Posted by nixlov View Post
    got both glaives on my warlock, feels good man
    This. They won't drop for my monk, but on farming Shard of Azzinoth, I also got the Twinblades. I keep them in my bank in the hope Warlocks eventually get a Demon Hunter spec.