Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Ghostcrawler Interview, Naga as a playable race?, future content etc.

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN THE GHOSTCRAB HAS SPOKEN

First of all: --->RUMOURS<--- take this with an entire handful of salt

http://2p.com/1066617_1/Ghostcrab-Co...To-Azeroth.htm

Just found this, the English is kind of broken as it's primarily a Chinese site and they get alot wrong (ghostcrab), but is it still a credible article?

Basically the article is saying:

new expansions will return to Azeroth

Naga were considered as a race but due to the problem with foot armor there would be design problems, however it goes on to say "theyre working on those problems" so that could be a potential race in the future?

Future content will include the Burning Legion, the Trolls and the Emerald Dream

Conflict amongst the Old God, Mogu's and Titans in 5.4, Garrosh will play an important role in this conflict (mightve misunderstood because of the crappy English)

EDIT: Their daily tweets give off the impression that they are professional journalists who treat their job seriously
    https://twitter.com/2Pcom

Here are the specific authors past articles for the sake of scrutiny

http://2p.com/user/activity.htm?user...1db8d870c8c625

A reverse google image search of the picture of Ghostcrawler they used

seems to indicate that it is their picture they took and not somebody elses, so this implies theyve come into direct contact with Ghostcrawler at Chinajoy 2013

Also English->Chinese Chinese->English translation is an absolute painfest especially for a Chinese site trying to speak English but still theyre getting the jist of what was said correctly ASSUMING THEY TALKED TO GHOSTCRAWLER WHICH THERE IS EVIDENCE FOR
    Last edited by mmoc74731061a7; 2013-07-25 at 05:40 PM.

I would love it if Naga became a playable race. I've wanted that since Warcraft III. And playing one for a short time in Vash'jir was just awesome. /fingers crossed.

From now on, i will call him ghostcrab.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well that fuels fires for me that next expansion is Azshara-focused.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I really doubt the credibility of that source I mean lol... lots of mistakes and stuff we already knew... seems to me like they put some older stuff together and made this article.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    From now on, i will call him ghostcrab.
    That's what I was thinking too! haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    I really doubt the credibility of that source I mean lol... lots of mistakes and stuff we already knew... seems to me like they put some older stuff together and made this article.
    That's what I was thinking too, but everything else about them seems to indicate that the people working on that site take their job seriously? I dunno calling him "Ghostcrab" over and over seems kinda stupid but still

Deleted
    They have a twitter, must be legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamvillain View Post

Just found this, the English is kind of broken as it's primarily a Chinese site and they get alot wrong, but is it still a credible article?

Basically the article is saying the new expansions will return to Azeroth

Naga were considered as a race but due to the problem with foot armor there would be design problems, however it goes on to say "theyre working on those problems" so that could be a potential race in the future?

Future content will include the Burning Legion, the Trolls and the Emerald Dream

Conflict amongst the Old God, Mogu's and Titans in 5.4, Garrosh will play an important role in this conflict

EDIT: They have their own twitter here so they seem like professional journalists
    Emerald Dream? Titans?

Yeah, I think this is a fake....

Chinese sites have been known to bite on these forums as official sources of information before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Yes, yes yes yes...nagas as next neutral race yes... that is what I want.

Deleted
    So much fake, it hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Emerald Dream? Titans?

Chinese sites have been known to bite on these forums as official sources of information before.
    Indeed one Chinese site wrote about a logo they found, which turned out to be fan-art by one of the members here.
    It was even picked up by a more recognised site Gamebreaker.tv.

If having a twitter account adds to your credibility, then I must be trustworthy as I have one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Indeed one Chinese site wrote about a logo they found, which turned out to be fan-art by one of the members here.
    It was even picked up by a more recognised site Gamebreaker.tv.

If having a twitter account adds to your credibility, then I must be trustworthy as I have one.
    Oh. I need to get a twitter. So much fun could be had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    They have a twitter, must be legit.
    Oh come on, you know I didnt mean it like that, I meant take a look at the fact they have a proper newsfeed going with alot of their own original material

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Emerald Dream? Titans?

Titans as in Titan creations. The first quarter of the raid is basically going through a Titan building. Norushen is servant of the Titans.

Emerald Dream has also been mentioned by GC as far back as 4.3

Remarkably, we keep creating continents, whole plots, when we need new ones. And there's a greater multi-verse outside of that one planet. We went to a different place in the Burning Crusade expansion and we can easily do that again, there's other dimensions, the Emerald Dream to explore. We have the mechanic with the Caverns of Time we're talking about what if we made an expansion that was all back in time. Let players play at the height of the Night Elf civilization, for example, that would be a cool expansion. So I'm not worried about running out of ideas any time soon.
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...ts-Patch-4-3.5

Deleted
    If this is legit then I'll eat my shirt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Titans as in Titan creations. The first quarter of the raid is basically going through a Titan building. Norushen is servant of the Titans.

Emerald Dream has also been mentioned by GC as far back as 4.3

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...ts-Patch-4-3.5
    Honestly the way it sounded it seemed more like they meant Mogu VS The Pantheon but w/e

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamvillain View Post

Just found this, the English is kind of broken as it's primarily a Chinese site and they get alot wrong, but is it still a credible article?

Basically the article is saying the new expansions will return to Azeroth

Conflict amongst the Old God, Mogu's and Titans in 5.4, Garrosh will play an important role in this conflict

EDIT: Their daily tweets give off the impression that they are professional journalists who treat their job seriously

I don't get this. I seem to remember no boots showing at all on my worgen.

I hope Ghostcarb is right!