Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Looks like you didn't read my first sentence.

I showed that to you to show you that the armor isn't a big deal because within the archetype technology classes wear all types of armor.

Just to make this easier for you; A technology class can use either energy (healing beams), robots, or chemicals (sprays, potions) to heal.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be because there's never been a DH running around with a crossbow in WoW.

However, a technology class is more than likely going to have access to a wide selection of ranged weapons. Guns, Lasers, and explosives are more advanced than swords, axes and bow/arrows. The WC3 Tinker had the ability to fire missiles at targets for example.
    I actually read the sentence the things is, you are actually taking either the minor class which is what all playable classes are hences why you don't get the awesome npc titles unless you unlock them. And making it to its higher lvl if not max form. And second you are , from I'm hoping atleast, grabbing things from other games to make this class or that stupid table top whatever warcraft game tht blizz said shouldn't be taken as cannon...

At the end of th day what you want is what you think is right even if there others that want something diffrent, cause you are using the same argument now as those for dh just twisting it to avoid the same words.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Using Pure Logic:

It is logical, if a Burning Legion style expansion is NEVER introduced, there would be no need for Demon hunters as their sole purpose in WC3 was to fight the burning legion. It would have made more sense to introduce them with the Burning Crusade, but that has long since passed.

So no BL expansion = no Demon Hunters.

You did say "for the NEXT expansion". So if the "next" one is not a BL style expansion, there should be no Demon Hunters.
    But the good thing is in the future we gonna get a BL expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Using Pure Logic:

It is logical, if a Burning Legion style expansion is NEVER introduced, there would be no need for Demon hunters as their sole purpose in WC3 was to fight the burning legion. It would have made more sense to introduce them with the Burning Crusade, but that has long since passed.

You did say "for the NEXT expansion". So if the "next" one is not a BL style expansion, there should be no Demon Hunters.
    This is fair logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gguga12 View Post
    But the good thing is in the future we gonna get a BL expansion
    Source? I've seen TONS of speculation based on in game events through end game content... but there has been no definitive proof stating there will EVER actually be a BL expansion in the future. If you can show me an official press release, I will retract my previous statement

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    This is fair logic.
    Thanks I did give it a shot.

Using Pure Logic:

I think regardless of what the next expansion is, we wouldn't get demon hunters in the next one. We just got a new class, it's too early to add yet another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I think regardless of what the next expansion is, we wouldn't get demon hunters in the next one. We just got a new class, it's too early to add yet another one.
    Personally, I wish they would introduce the next class after they FIX / BALANCE the current ones. Same thing with Races. Don't give us another race until current models are improved and players can select any 3 racial traits. It is time to dislodge the traits from the races.

10+ Year Old Account
    strange i never saw a tinker with a crossbow, lasers, and explosives too
    I don't believe Tinkers would use cross bows, only guns. However, many use explosives and energy weapons.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=13601#abilities
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=19716#abilities
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=67488
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=67487
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/npc=71504#encounter

Using Pure Logic:

I think people get caught up in the name too much, when it really is just a name. Blood Mage has nothing to do with Blood magic, yet we know it as a fire/arcane mage. The name Demon Hunter simply represents the class, not necessarily the role.

Illidan wasn't infatuated with summoning demons or fel magic. He saw them as a source of raw power, and he found ways to tap into that to enhance his own. That's what a Demon Hunter at it's core is. These are people who ritualistically sacrifice their bodies and soul to gain untold power. They're like Runemasters gone to the extreme. And that's what makes them awesome.

I just can't see Tinker being a class when Engineering is already a staple crafting profession. I don't know if Demon Hunter is really plausible either when the last two classes were already Melee-based and Monks already occupy much of what Demon Hunters would have been in-game (agility, using energy as a resource, wearing leather).

Quote Originally Posted by Dominating View Post
    I just can't see Tinker being a class when Engineering is already a staple crafting profession. I don't know if Demon Hunter is really plausible either when the last two classes were already Melee-based and Monks already occupy much of what Demon Hunters would have been in-game (agility, using energy as a resource, wearing leather).
    Eeeh, I wouldn't really call Engineering a "staple" crafting profession. Sure, it's a profession. But besides the occasional cool toys and item enhancements, the only thing it adds to the economy at the level cap at the moment is one weapon used by one class, that gets replaced by Heroic Dungeon loot. Not to say Tinkerers wouldn't be stepping into Engineering's territory at some point, but there are a lot of things tinkerers could do that Engineers have never really gotten to.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

I think we may be getting a Demon Hunter spec instead of class.

Seems like a good compromise IMO.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    For tinkers fans what weapons will they use ?
    Guns.
    Rogues get bows (Ranger).
    Hunters get both.

EJL

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Guns.
    Rogues get bows (Ranger).
    Hunters get both.

EJL
    Nah, mate.
    Rogues get crossbows.
    Warriors get bows.

I am a wizard and have foreseen this.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.