Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Man tosses raccoon down stairs to protect his dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHN-f6xTzsY

he was just trying to protect his dog yet he receives alot of responses calling it animal abuse. If a violent raccoon was attacking your beloved cat/dog would you have done the same?
    Last edited by Argos; 2013-07-26 at 09:21 AM.

I don't know if I would have picked it up, but I sure as hell would have been kicking it as hard as I could. I'd say the guy was too nice.

Deleted
    I am not sure how defending one of your pets from an animal attack is animal abuse. Whats the alternative? Stroking it?

Thrown it? Fuck, I would've suplexed it to death.

absolutly not, his animal was being attacked.. do what you need to do to defend your own.

I think down the stairs is a bit much... he coulda just threw it else where or kicked the animal and scared it off... but he did it to protect his dog.

I woulda done the same

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd throw it outside the house then down the stairs. I'd be just as pissed. Excuse my language but, you fuck with my pet? You fuck with me. No pun intended.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    I would have gone Zidane mode on its ass if it was attacking my dog.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't see anything wrong with it. Wild animal vs domesticated animal. Animal abuse would be harming the domesticated animal, not the wild animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with it. Wild animal vs domesticated animal. Animal abuse would be harming the domesticated animal, not the wild animal.
    Animal abuse can still absolutely apply to wild animals. This wasn't a case of animal abuse, though, yeah. But people DO torture wild animals for shits and giggles, and that is animal abuse.

I cruelly chuckled. It looked like a stuffed animal, the way he picked it up and threw it overhand. He sure didn't go easy on it, that's for sure. I was expecting a little underhand throw, but nope, he full out put it up to his shoulders, stepped into it and let it fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not even close to animal abuse.

That guy shouldn't have picked the raccoon up though, he could have been bitten, and who knows what that thing had.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Yeah would do the same with anything trying to attack my pets. People hating on him are just silly, as if they wouldn't have done similar in regards to getting it off and away from their pet. Maybe not an over-head throw, but still a throw at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of laughed at it for some reason. The raccoon was attacking his dog, then the big boss comes along picks raccoon up and proceeds to get the gold in the raccoon throwing contest in the Olympics.

ggwp human male.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    That man has NO BALLS. I would have power bombed the SHIT out of that raccoon!

And all that animal abuse rage is just overly sensitive people trying to be moral. What if you let the raccoon have your dog for dinner? What hate will spawn from that? It's a situation where you don't win. At least in other people's eyes, I would be thumping my chest lol.

One racoon? Theres hundreds!

Deleted
    I dunno about a violet raccoon but maybe a turquoise fox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Honestly, I think it would have been worse abuse to just let the two go at it, especially considering he could have (and did) prevented it.

I wouldn't have even gotten that far though, I would have done something very similar without even thinking twice about it.

I would have done the exact same if I were him to protect my pet. You can't exactly politely ask it to stop and if its attacking and acting aggressively it won't just suddenly stop by you shouting at it, besides there wasn't really anywhere else for him to toss it except over the balcony which I think is a fair bit worse. It was dangerous of him to pick it up as he could have got bit or scratched by god knows what it might be carrying but i'm sure that was all strictly reaction and instinct.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

This is so bad but I lol'd so hard when he threw that raccoon down the steps

Deleted
    I know I should not, but I laughed far too hard at that spinning racoon.