Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Guess the raccoon learned something that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Knowing rng, it would not drop a head.

I live in Louisiana, We have a bunch a raccoons around here, they are very smart. I even knew a few people who kept them as pets....
    They're very cute, I'd consider having one as a pet. They're very interesting creatures...the way they use their hands is very clever, almost human-like, and are supposedly (like u said) rather intelligent--they can pick locks, memorize symbols, and count to four.

Foxes also can make good pets--more independent like a cat, and affectionate like a dog...and apparently a research team in Russia managed to domesticate some after a few generations of breeding.

10+ Year Old Account
    he kicked him down the stairs. When the dog was saved the cam showed him and thew dog was like. SHIT IM OUT OF HEAR.

Quote Originally Posted by Payday View Post
    I'm impressed with his style, actually. I would have thrown that flesh eating deviant down into the abyss much faster than that, though.

Kobayashi style! I was at the Palm Springs tramway a while back and they would just come up and take food from you at their leisure, you could pet them if you had good stuff.
    LOL he's like " Man dis shit is good... RUN YO SHIT NYUKKA" XD

Good lord I'm fucking dying laughing I don't know why but that raccoon going down the stairs was hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Justified. Not animal abuse.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    I think the Dog was very young?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    it's quite simple....you fuck with my pet, you fuck with me...with a slight exception if it's someone else's pet (dog/cat only though)....but a wild animal?? shoot....if i had a gun that's coon be dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have done nearly the same thing.
    Only change would me bashing it off a wall and killing it.
    If it bit my dog the only way to check for rabies is to cut up it's brain.

I would have done the same.

I couldnt stop laughing at how the racoon spins on the way down the stairs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually chuckled on the 2nd point of view.
    If my dog was attacked by a wild animal out of nowhere I might have done the same though.

Deleted
    The dog was being attacked by the Raccoon, the owner had a split second to decide what to do and decided to save his pet.

If i'm honest I'm surprised he didn't just drop it off that balcony. (If that's what it is).

The dog was clearly scared as it ran back up the stairs away from the raccoon.

It's not animal abuse.

Ok I laughed. For a while. Maybe 15 minutes. :P The racoon spins quite well! Also its eyes glowing in the dark for a moment reminded of that twinkle in the sky that appears in cartoons when someone throws something far away. xP

The guy was right though, any normal dog owner would have done the same, to say the least.

Raccoons are fucking vicious and can easily kill a cat or a small dog

If i saw one attacking one of my pets i would drop kick the little fucker as far as i could kick it

I love animals but i wont let a wild raccoon kill one of my pets

15+ Year Old Account
    While a guy has gotta protect his pets, I do find it kinda upsetting the way he dealt with it tbh =/ poor racoon

I would have shot that raccoon, then thrown it at the first jackass who accused me of animal abuse.
    My dogs are family, an animal that isn't part of the family is little more than unwanted vermin.

Quote Originally Posted by Arganos9211 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHN-f6xTzsY

he was just trying to protect his dog yet he receives alot of responses calling it animal abuse. If a violet raccoon was attacking your beloved cat/dog would you have done the same?
    I would have done the same without a second thought.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

And so it finally happened on 26.07.2013 - MMO-Champion General Off-Topic was unanimous in its opinion on a topic.

That racoon is lucky it didnt get that guys boot smashed off his head

Though i must say though he did the right thing i wouldnt have picked it up thing couldve been rabid or something

Also i hope he keeps his dog indoors and watches him when it goes out so this dont happen again

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    While a guy has gotta protect his pets, I do find it kinda upsetting the way he dealt with it tbh =/ poor racoon
    Raccoons are not exactly friendly creatures, even less so when pissed off. If the guy hadn't thrown it he would most likely need some major reconstructive surgery.