Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Long, long time ago... at Vanilla... I made an undead and I went in a strange location at Brill... I saw two undeads getting married without any priest around and they gave me lots of gold 'cause I was their only witness ! <3

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Childbirth RP
    Oh god my sides

Although the region I play in doesn't have RP realm there were some rp peoples..
    I've seen two bloodelfs doing 'golden compass' rp...petting each others pets, /hugs constantly.
    Last edited by annoyingmoose; 2013-07-26 at 02:13 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Go to moon gaurs US at night
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

There was a guy in an old guild who would only talk in his RP character. This was on an RP server, but the guild had no RP rules. He was weird, he was just a dedicated RPer.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recall this shaman healer I met once in a twenty-five player version of Naxxaramas, kept asking the tank to turn the boss so they could see its rear.

Yeah, weirdest person I've ever encountered.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a guy on our server who constantly brags in /2 about how awesome his life is, like how he drives a brand new BMW, bangs 5/5 chicks, bench presses over 200kg, how big his cock is etc and calls everyone else skinny nerds and pathetic virgins.

Haven't seen him much lately but he used to troll several hours every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    There's this guy on my server who must spend every waking hour of his life talking shit on trade. A friend of mine makes it his first priority upon creating a new character to put this guy on ignore; it's that obnoxious, but moreover... it's just weird.
    We had a player like that on an old lower pop. server that I was on. Instead of talking shit he would just claim he was the best mage in the world and that nobody could prove him wrong. People would get absolutely HEATED talking smack to him in trade and wherever else he popped up.

I think the guy just got his rocks off from trolling people/seeing their infuriated responses.

at my old server, there was some random guy who kept tabs on everybody's actions and history and what they looked like, and loved to provoke trade by calling people out for being bad/looking ugly. he knew way too much about people, it was pretty creepy. no idea who that guy's main even was, but i had a suspicion that it was just a nobody crying out for attention.
    Sig by Populaire

Deleted
    I have a guy in my guild who often talks in TS about killing people and wanting to hurt others... its..... disconcerting to say the least.

Deleted
    Back when RealID first came out, I tanked a few dungeons in a row with the same group of people, and one of the DPS asked if he could add me to RealID to do more in the future. I though sure, why not.

As soon as he adds me and sees my first name (obviously a woman's name), that's when shit started getting weird. Constantly badgered me every day asking to prove I was a woman, asking me if I had a boyfriend, asking me all sorts of lewd and inappropriate sexual questions. Whenever I told him it was no business of someone that I'd just met, or why he was asking such things, he's just reply "aww i'm just havin fun ".

I no longer add people to RealID.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closest to weirdos to me are not one, but two people with giant epeens in Barthilas trade chat. When the first one mysteriously vanished, the second one pretentiously took the first place as 'best player in Barthilas'.

Both of them denies all statements that turn their epeen upside down. They're weird, but I find them hilarious as well. This also happened during Dragon Soul days.
    Last edited by TrollShaman; 2013-07-26 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chikuto View Post
    Back when RealID first came out, I tanked a few dungeons in a row with the same group of people, and one of the DPS asked if he could add me to RealID to do more in the future. I though sure, why not.

As soon as he adds me and sees my first name (obviously a woman's name), that's when shit started getting weird. Constantly badgered me every day asking to prove I was a woman, asking me if I had a boyfriend, asking me all sorts of lewd and inappropriate sexual questions. Whenever I told him it was no business of someone that I'd just met, or why he was asking such things, he's just reply "aww i'm just havin fun ".

I no longer add people to RealID.
    "Aww, I'm just having fun being a sexual harassment case waiting to happen. "

Is what he meant.

Met so many strange people during the years, that i hardly notices.
    We struggled with having enough for raiding in the beginning of MoP, and formed a new raid together with another guild. Half of them was semi-weird.
    One of them was very proud of how good he was at healing(He was outmost horrible at it).
    Refused to die when it was a wipe, just laughing that he was the best ever, because he was last man standing pumping all his CDs in himself.
    At some point i told the other guildleader that he should stop whispering one of our raiders, because he came with silly advices, and he got pissed of getting told by this weird guy, what to do. We had a rule that the guildleaders said what the problem was to the other one, to avoid too much drama. Was some tension between us.
    Told that "he feels bugged by him, so could you please tell him to stop?"
    5 minutes later i got this guy in private, that was very upset, asking "WHY DO YOU CALL ME A BUG?????". XD
    Felt a bit bad for him. So braindead, weird etc, but loyal to those he liked. And he was truely upset about me..apperently calling him a bug XD
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Deleted
    Maybe me?
    Nah, back in 4.2 while i was leveling my draenei shaman Some creep whispered me "Want to erp? u get 2k"
    Sorry but you cant say no to 2k!

Nothing too weird, just racists. Really, most recently all from the same server, in random dungeons, RBGs, normal BGs. I usually don't single out one server, but it has ALWAYS been this same server for the past year. A few years back we had a couple bad ones, but I think we were relocated away from them.

Well, there are couple. Once there was this guy who started whispering me to "stop logging on all my characters in row" because it annoyed him. Odd thign is, while I was indeed going through my characters this guy wasn't a guildie or a friend, just some random person who knew all my alts.

Then there was this moonkin who raided with us for a couple of years. After he transferred servers he came out to us as a furry; his "thing" is owls, and his new girlfriend's is cats. The have some drawings on facebook I rather would not have seen. Funniest part? He's my ex and I had no idea :s

Also, there's one time a guy started telling me how sexy my character was. I play Undead.

Deleted
    Guy on Archimonde Fr who pretended to be a chick for two years.
    Created a fake Facebook account, and basically a whole new identity for himself / his alter ego. Even used a program to change his voice in vent.

A few people knew of the charade, but some guy who suspected something was fishy did a whole investigation into the matter over a few weeks to gather evidence. He then blew the whole thing open on the official forums.
    It was fucking hilarious.

It turns out all weirdoes are RPers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephilia View Post
    Also, there's one time a guy started telling me how sexy my character was. I play Undead.
    Oh god, that happened to me when I'd just started playing. I was leveling in Hellfire Peninsula and this guy just came up to me and started flirting and complimenting me and I just balked, balked for days. It's like, buddy, I get the whole "different strokes for different folks" thing, but the ragged flesh of my elbows and knees has rotted away. Seriously, dude.

You know, now that I think about it, people tried to hit on me a lot more when I played an undead female than they do now. I guess people assume that anyone playing an undead female is actually a woman, while anyone playing a belf female is secretly a man.
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    Not if I held it in the middle of a well traveled public forest.
    OP said it was in one of the most desolate shrines in eversong.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.