Poll: Which are your favorites?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Your Favorite Feature?

This should be a list of features in WoW that were built (and not player improvisation like world PVP) for player use. Which is your favorite(s) and why? Also if it isn't listed (and I missed it) let me know below.

More curiously, if you are wanting a different or added feature (and checked other) please post below what that feature is and why you think others would enjoy it.

Deleted
    Raid's Dungeons, Questing

This forum will probably go more towards questing/raids than PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virtually everything, really. But I love dungeons, raiding, and questing/leveling/story stuff.

Raids/dungeons, professions and the AH, questing and pet battles. Though I enjoy pretty much everything with good company!

Professions are probably the only thing on this list that I don't particularly enjoy, and I never tried Brawler's Guild.

I think what I like most about WoW is the ability to level and gear your character (not sure if you would count that as a feature, though technically it is). Though nowadays it's more about gearing at raid level than what comes before. I especially liked hunting items in dungeons during leveling and at 60 and 70.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me, story is the biggest reason to keep playing. Even if it has been a little "meh" lately.
    Otherwise, raids, dungeons and questing*

*the first time anyway

So do people not like Brawlers Guild for any particular reason? Haven't tried it? Didn't enjoy it? Seems to not get much love so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Prism View Post
    So do people not like Brawlers Guild for any particular reason? Haven't tried it? Didn't enjoy it? Seems to not get much love so far.
    I don't really have any interest in it, largely because I don't want an audience and don't want to wait in a queue, nor do I care about any of the rewards. I also couldn't be arsed to farm or otherwise acquire one of those "prestigious" invites when they first came out and Blizzard wanted it to feel "exclusive."

Personally, my favorites are raiding and the lore/story, but I also enjoy Pet Battles because I'm a collector. Challenge Modes are a LOT of fun, my guild's been running a super casual "Sunday Night Silvers" run, but we'll be going for Golds once 5.4 comes out and I have access to Binding Shot again (right now, our comp isn't very good, and how comp-dependent CMs are is really my only complaint).

10+ Year Old Account
    Being able to undress my character.

Ok ok that might sound outright silly. But.. one of the disappointing features I found when playing tera online, was I couldn't remove my characters 'bodysuit' they start off in, which made me miss wow. Its a small feature, but hey, it makes me feel like I have the choice to run around in my underwear in wow.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I voted other but mine is probably non-area PvP stuff, especially when it requires PvE, is really useful for PvP, better than area rewards and is really hard to get.

Raiding is why most of us play nowadays. Brawler Guild is cool but not core gameplay. Little replayability. Strong showing from pet battles.

Also I would have put the AH as an option, as some primarily play for that

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other.

I enjoy killing low levels near the Dark Portal.
    You cared enough to post.

i'd kind of like to see a reverse poll for what's your least favorite feature.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Other.

I enjoy killing low levels near the Dark Portal.
    That really isn't a "feature" though. I tried to get things that were meant to be played. Probably why I didn't include the AH, though it could be classified as other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raids, Professions, Story, and Other.

Raids - Being a PvE junky and a huge raider, self explanatory.

Professions - I love the engineering profession and it adds a large degree of fun in things I do just with all the gizmos. Plus I just like how everything works. It isn't perfect, but I enjoy all professions.

Story - I love the lore behind this game and am always eager to see what is next in the story.

Other - Social aspect, playing with friends and raiding with them.

So what needs to happen to get the low ranking here to be better for everyone?

Deleted
    I love spending time with my friends in Brawler's Guild, it's amazing.
    Also I love Pet Battles

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for letting us vote on more than one:

Raids
    BGs
    Pet battles
    Story
    Questing
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Thanks for letting us vote on more than one:

Raids
    BGs
    Pet battles
    Story
    Questing
    Well there is a good reason for it other than the obvious. It's a good look at a better statistical variety. I can just look at how many people voted and how many chose a particular subject and find just about the percentage that this community (mmo-c) enjoys most!

For instance, right now raids are only about 62%.