Thread: Do You Jog?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do You Jog?

Do You Jog?

My father and I have just started jogging again and I thought I'd see how many other people jog.

We go early in the morning, but I'm going to be going early in the morning and at night soon.

Deleted
    I'm jealous of you lot who can jog / run! :< Would absolutely love it, but my spinal condition and upcoming spinal fusion surgery will guarantee me to be unable to jog. *sob*

Deleted
    I don't jog but that's because my zone here is awful for any kind of jogging/running(same thing for biking... ). There's a place I know but it takes about a hour just to go there by train...

Jogging is really great, just sucks that I can't do it atm.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't jog as I need to build muscle and not lose weight, my general condition is already good. I started doing the gym, then fucked my elbow on the rowing machine. Four more weeks recovery time to go.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

I do not jog, I run

I am unfit as balls, but I am starting up for once in my life.
    Like, just starting up.

Past two days I walked/jogged as hard as I could. Had a break today and going again tomorrow. Hopefully this fit thing is a lifestyle that I can accomplish.

I dont jog i lift

Never jog. If I do a walking motion it's a power walk..on the treadmill. I never go outdoors to exercise lol.

Deleted
    Yes I jog and run but I do not enjoy it, I prefer to lift weights but my job requires that I maintain a certain level of cardio fitness.

10+ Year Old Account
    if theres one sure way to fck up your knees and ankles its jogging/running.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate jogging. I prefer biking to stay fit.
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

I run roughly 35km every week on average. I live quite close to a park and the botanical gardens, there are some nice tracks leading up from the botanical gardens into a wooded mountain area, three main tracks, asia, europe and north america, with corresponding vegatation.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I do not jog, I run
    This. Running feels so much better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatbeaverlol View Post
    I dont jog i lift
    Exactly that. Jogging's way to boring if you do it all the time, and ruins the joints if you're not light like a feather.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    if theres one sure way to fck up your knees and ankles its jogging/running.
    I had a lot more knee trouble before I started running more seriously. Learning proper mechanics and how to run at low aerobic intensity has made me more durable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    I run roughly 35km every week on average. I live quite close to a park and the botanical gardens, there are some nice tracks leading up from the botanical gardens into a wooded mountain area, three main tracks, asia, europe and north america, with corresponding vegatation.
    I'm pretty jealous, that sounds great. I run an ugly ass suburban sprawl visage of horror.

Deleted
    I do, but it sucks doing it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Envar View Post
    ]Jogging [snip] ruins the joints if you're not light like a feather.
    Where is everyone getting this from? It's a sport, so injuries happen, but there's no magic "Run X miles and you'll get hurt" formula.

Deleted
    I used to run every day.
    Then i got into lifting weights.
    And now I mostly do HIIT once or twice a week.Depends on my mood.

Yeah I usually jog 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) when I get home from work. It is nothing major, just about a half hour or so around my neighbourhood. It just helps me clear my head and unwind after the day.