Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Ra-Den Enh POV!! Enjoy

Finally got the Ra-den Kill its about time lol..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkib10VRZqk

Enh POV..

I stream all the fights every Starting on Tuesday till the instance is clear

10-2 EST on the server US-Thrall Feel free to come enjoy the show..

Gesen#1849

http://www.twitch.tv/cmead021

Thanks to Purge and the rest of the Shaman community at Totemspot.com with out that site I don't know where my guidance would come from.
    Last edited by gesen; 2013-07-31 at 01:41 AM.

WTB all your Weakauras for your rotation/CDs. Pretty please with sex on top.

- - - Updated - - -

really though. If we could get the string for your Weakauras, I would be very greatful. Something like those would make playing my shaman a lot easier since Im not used to him. :P
    Last edited by moveth; 2013-07-29 at 06:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats guys, awesome to see more Ra-den kills coming in on our server helping it rise in ranks.
    Very happy with our move to Thrall after we finished the Tier, been a wonderful change. Best of luck in SoO!

I too would like to see the weakaura string
    I use one similar but yours just seems....better lol

I would also like that weakauras. I use cooldown bars but I like your setup better. Congrats on the kill.
    Last edited by phobophobia; 2013-07-29 at 06:54 AM.

Hey, Grats Gesen.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    WTB all your Weakauras for your rotation/CDs. Pretty please with sex on top.

- - - Updated - - -

really though. If we could get the string for your Weakauras, I would be very greatful. Something like those would make playing my shaman a lot easier since Im not used to him. :P
    What are weakauras?

Do you see the bar of abilities in the middle of his screen that is showing the Abilities and their Cooldown? Those are WEakauras. It is an addon, like Powerauras or TellMeWhen, that can be used to track various things such as boss abilities and personal procs/Cooldowns.

gz on the ring as well :P
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is that Weakauras? It looks more like EnhaPrio to me, with a different button skin and the longer spell queue option.
    Wow, my son must really like his computer desktop background, cos he is always looking at it when I walk unannounced into his room! Believed no parent ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bmps View Post
    Is that Weakauras? It looks more like EnhaPrio to me, with a different button skin and the longer spell queue option.
    OH hey. I just looked it up and I think you're correct. I honestly thought it was a very sophisticated group of Weakauras :P

Quote Originally Posted by bmps View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'm about to pick this up, assuming I can configure it as well as my weekauras.

Quote Originally Posted by phobophobia View Post
    Thanks for the info. I'm about to pick this up, assuming I can configure it as well as my weekauras.
    To configure it further than the basic settings you'll need to work with the addon's code itself.

Thanks!

/SeemsIneedMoreCharsToReachThe10CharLimit...

edit: Had to add that additional /RESPECT for doing the 25man raiding, sadly not many of your kind are still in WoW
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2013-07-29 at 01:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB a guild that finishes a tier.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Awesome, thanks for sharing

Deleted
    can you share your weakaura string please? it looks awsome

Deleted
    This isn't a WA string its a rotation addon (configurable ig) : http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/enhaprio

All I Enjoyed was the corspepile xD

Thanks Volibaby!!