Poll: do you like the new paladin tier name?

Deleted

Paladin tier set name datamined.

Apparently, the T16 paladin gear will be called "Winged Triumph".

like? Dislike? indifferent?

I'm not sure anyone even pays attention to item names anymore.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love the name, personally.

It's very Paladinesque as well as fitting for the set.

I do hope in the next expansion with new models, that they give us a new set of Wings (updated model) which more closely resembles that of Tyrael.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

pah... not imaginative, so to say.
    It's not like it's so hard to come up with a good, actually paladin-y name, the likes of Judgement, Lightbringer.

"the Armor of Unyelding Faith"

Sounds like a title I'd give a mog set, so it's a fair name. Just think it could have been better. Going to look up other T16 names to see how it compares.

Deleted
    For me it could be named "battlegear of orgrimmar pwner" (tbh I would like it), "pally t16 dress" or even "armor of baked potato". Doesnt rly matter. There were no "paladin" set names since T6 anyway.
    And about its look... I like red version. Like every fiery set in game (pyromaniacs inc.). Might use it over good old immolation set.

// Tyrael? If they would like to import such unique model for a player, it would be better to merge WoW with D2. World of Diablo seems legit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Haven't read tier names since t6
    Kinda disturbing how true this actually is, I can name every tier set prior to six bar maybe one exception; on the other hand I've been clearing 13/13 for the past like 12 weeks and gotten maybe 8 tier pieces including offspec and I honestly have no idea what the set is called or even the number of it.

Decent enoungh it's actully a paladin tier name.,.compared to...
    it really all starts with Tier 10 imo.

# of - = expansion number so say TBC has - TBC - it means first expansion, paladin'esk names are in Paladin non are in Not Paladinesk
    Classic
    Tier 1, Lawbringer Armor
    Tier 2, Judgement Armor
    Tier 3, Redemption Armor

-TBC-
    TBC Tier 4, Justicar Armor, Battlegear, Raiment
    TBC Tier 5, Crystalforge Armor, Battlegear, Raiment
    TBC Tier 6, Lightbringer Armor, Battlegear, Raiment

---WotLK---
    WotLK Tier 7 (10-man), Heroes' Redemption Plate, Battlegear, Regalia
    WotLK Tier 7 (25-man), Valorous Redemption Plate, Battlegear, Regalia

WotLK Tier 8 (10-man), Valorous Aegis Plate, Battlegear, Regalia
    WotLK Tier 8 (25-man), Conqueror's Aegis Plate, Battlegear, Regalia
    WotLK Alliance Tier 9 (10-man), Conqueror's Turalyon's Plate, Battlegear, Garb
    WotLK Alliance Tier 9 (25-man), Triumphant Turalyon's Plate, Battlegear, Garb
    WotLK Horde Tier 9 (10-man), Conqueror's Liadrin's Plate, Battlegear, Garb
    WotLK Horde Tier 9 (25-man), Triumphant Liadrin's Plate, Battlegear, Garb
    both T9's has both Underlined and italic, due to the fact they are NAMED AFTER paladins of both factions.
    WotLK Tier 10 (10-man), Lightsworn Garb, Plate, Battlegear
    WotLK Tier 10 (25-man), Sanctified Lightsworn Garb, Plate, Battlegear

---Cataclysm----
    Cataclysm Tier 11, Reinforced Sapphirium Regalia, Battleplate, Battlearmor
    Cataclysm Tier 12, Battlearmor of Immolation, Battleplate, Regalia

Cataclysm Tier 13, Armor of Radiant Glory, Battleplate, Regalia bit iffy for me but..yeh

----MoP----
    MoP Tier 14, White Tiger Plate, Battlegear, Vestments
    MoP Tier 15, Plate of the Lightning Emperor, Battlegear, Vestments

MoP Tier 16, Winged Triumph

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Kinda disturbing how true this actually is, I can name every tier set prior to six bar maybe one exception; on the other hand I've been clearing 13/13 for the past like 12 weeks and gotten maybe 8 tier pieces including offspec and I honestly have no idea what the set is called or even the number of it.
    problem goes not only with the name, its the tiers, actually.
    After T6, no tier ever did say "Paladin", the closest to being "paladin" set was S11 imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    problem goes not only with the name, its the tiers, actually.
    After T6, no tier ever did say "Paladin", the closest to being "paladin" set was S11 imo.
    Are you talking here about the PvP set of Season 11 or PvE set of Tier 11 ??

10+ Year Old Account
    I think there should be a paladin tier with Crusader or Templar in the name, most of the names for our tier don't even kinda make sense for the class. Now I need to check armory for paladins named taric, one of them had better be wearing T5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems fitting imho. I relish the days when the name were inspired after something regarding justice or law but I guess has to keep evolving one way or the other, names included.

Off-topic: Wewt, 300 posts!
    Last edited by Colmadero; 2013-07-29 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Are you talking here about the PvP set of Season 11 or PvE set of Tier 11 ??
    PVE sets are called Tiers and go by the first letter, as in - T2 stands for Tier 2 Judgement set.
    PVP sets are calles Seasons and go by the first letter, as in - S11 stans for Arena Season 11 gear.

Do we know which colors correlate with the respective difficulties yet? I loved the blue one...Big fan of this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    PVE sets are called Tiers and go by the first letter, as in - T2 stands for Tier 2 Judgement set.
    PVP sets are calles Seasons and go by the first letter, as in - S11 stans for Arena Season 11 gear.
    And we are talking about THe Tier Sets here..please read OP before posting.
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Honestly after t6 i even sort of lost count of it's t13, 11 or 17

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Do we know which colors correlate with the respective difficulties yet? I loved the blue one...Big fan of this tier.
    The yellow set is the normal mode set.