Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see them at least start off as hostile and totally intolerant of the Horde, even if they don't remain that way in subsequent patches/ content.
    Though it has been a really long time since their disappearance, so I wonder how much they've clung to old hatreds - they might be far less intolerant as a result of distancing themselves with their past and being forced to deal with whatever's been thrown at them. Then again the recent True Horde shenanigans hardly paints the current Horde in a better light than the Horde Turalyon and Alleria knew, and could justify resurgent feelings of hatred or distrust.
    Still, I think that regardless of how their view of the Horde may change, they ought to remain Alliance heroes rather than become "world" heroes.

It'll be interesting to see how Alleria reacts to Sylvanas allying with Orcs and Trolls, and of the Sin'dorei.

Going neutral might be perfectly reasonable for Alleria and Turalyon, it really depends on what has happened to them. Considering how long they have been gone in some unknown location it is likely they will come back leading their own faction that they created to survive fighting against the legion or whatever else. Tyralyon is a veteran alliance general so I am sure he would have more interaction with alliance regardless of his position. Alleria would be in an odd place, she hates Orcs but Lor'Themar and Sylvannas were among her comrades when she was fighting the horde in Quel'Thelas. She will be coming back to factions that are reversed and her homeland mostly destroyed by the Scourge and hostile to High Elves. I imagine the Blood Elves vs. High Elves conflict of MoP will be further expanded with her return.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt theyll be neutral.

Alleria hates the Horde, despises them. Even with her Blood Elves joining the Horde and Sylvanas a leader, she wont join them. If anything shed be more likely to put a dagger into Sylvanas.

In the Tides of Darkness novel, Turalyon is very young maybe only 18-21 years old. He pretty much just became old enough to join the priesthood and was pretty much immediately asked to become a Paladin. Khadgar was also in his early 20s at the time, although due to the battle with Medivh he looked like an old man, but wasn't, and it is expressed that Khadgar is older than Turalyon, this is also why they were able to become good friends easily being close to the same age. If 26 years has passed he's only in his mid to late 40s and is easily 10-15 years younger than Tirion who is still quite a force of reckoning with the Light.

turalyon will join the forsaken, and alleria will join the blood elves.

alliance QQ will be glorious lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas will kill them both then rez them FOR THE HORDE! lol
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post
    In the Tides of Darkness novel, Turalyon is very young maybe only 18-21 years old. He pretty much just became old enough to join the priesthood and was pretty much immediately asked to become a Paladin. Khadgar was also in his early 20s at the time, although due to the battle with Medivh he looked like an old man, but wasn't, and it is expressed that Khadgar is older than Turalyon, this is also why they were able to become good friends easily being close to the same age. If 26 years has passed he's only in his mid to late 40s and is easily 10-15 years younger than Tirion who is still quite a force of reckoning with the Light.
    You're right, Khadgar looks like a 80 year old Mage, but it's only his appearance that was altered by Medivh possessed by Sargeras. He is still relatively young compared to his appearance, he just aged normally from the time Outland was closed off from Azeroth.

And Turalyon was also very young when he took up command after Lothar's fall. He should probably be middle aged by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Sylvanas will kill them both then rez them FOR THE HORDE! lol
    Oh, the Alliance cries would be insane, haha.

I'll be interested to see what happens if Sylvanas and her sisters are ever reunited. I'd imagine Alleria will want to try and put Sylvanas out of her misery while Vereesa is the one who tries to fix things between them. There could really be an entire quest line in the game about that (kind of like how we met Muradin in Storm Peaks and got to see the Bronzebeard brothers reunite).

I'd almost expect Turalyon and Alleria to still be in "fuck the horde" mode and come out looking to slaughter more orcs, especially if they learn what happened with Garrosh. That could make for some interesting alliance vs horde war stuff. We still don't really know where they ended up going, but the last thing they saw on our world was full-on war between the (old) horde and alliance.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-07-31 at 02:21 PM.

Given Blizzards hatred for the Alliance I'm sure they will make them buddy buddy with the Horde.

I think Turalyon will be fully Alliance and Alleria will be semi-neutral, similar to how Anduin's been in MoP and Thrall was in Cata. To complement Turalyon, Rexxar or someone of equal standing will reactivate for the Horde. Also, Arator will probably get active too and follow his father where ever he goes.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

They will become corrupt and we'll kill them as raid bosses.

You know their half elf, half human son is hanging out in the Inn, in Outland, Hellfire.
    Their "shock" value is lost and used :P

no reason for alleria to ever join the horde.

her husband, son, sister, nieces, nephews are all in the alliance, all of her comrades remained with the alliance when the dark portal opened, her nickname is orc slayer, everyone else she knew in quel'thalas is probably dead and her home as far as we know is destoryed still so no home to go back to anyways.

alleria event contemplating joining the horde would be full retard. hopefully blizzard will never go full retard.

turalyon was like what 20 something in warcraft 2? theres about 10 years between warcraft 2 and 3, then 10 years between 3 and vanilla wow, then theres 5 years in the wow time line so that makes 25 years so he would be around 40 or so which is still a pretty good fighting age and thats assuming none of the magic/time bendyness of the twisting nether didnt effect his body so its possible he could be younger physically then he is in years and elves live for hundreds of years so alleria is also fine.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

except Tyrael, that no one is looking for "shock value". This isnt a scare jump youtube video.

their son looking for them only increased the pressure of "where are they and when will they be here?"

Turalyon will stay alliance ofc.

Alleria,she can't be alliance. I really can't see her at war against 90% + of what's left of her kind. The blood elves. The high elves are a minority that do not represent her former home and people.

That said,she wont be horde either since she hates the orcs,granted these are not the same kind of orcs that she used to hunt,but still orcs. She will be neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Turalyon will stay alliance ofc.

Alleria,she can't be alliance. I really can't see her at war against 90% + of what's left of her kind. The blood elves. The high elves are a minority that do not represent her former home and people.

That said,she wont be horde either since she hates the orcs,granted these are not the same kind of orcs that she used to hunt,but still orcs. She will be neutral.
    again

her husband, son, sister, nieces, nephews are all in the alliance, all of her comrades remained with the alliance when the dark portal opened, her nickname is orc slayer, everyone else she knew in quel'thalas is probably dead and her home as far as we know is destoryed still so no home to go back to anyways.

if everyone following alleria stayed alliance when the blood elves showed up, why the hell would she do so when all of her living family members including the love of her life and her son are all firmly alliance
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    again

if everyone following alleria stayed alliance when the blood elves showed up, why the hell would she do so when all of her living family members including the love of her life and her son are all firmly alliance

Wait and see. She will be neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Wait and see. She will be neutral.
    everything she dedicated her life to is against the horde. there is no wait and see her being open to the horde or the blood elves when both her family and all her comrades are openly disgusted by them is retarded.

- - - Updated - - -

allerias high elven troops openly mock the blood elves and say things like "i wont suck all the magic out of you dont worry"

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I totally get it why Alliance players are upset, but you have to realize the cause of this. The Horde doesn't have many notable figures left, and now they're taking away Nazgrim and Garrosh as well. If the Alliance wants to keep their heroes, they should be happy the Horde still has Saurfang. But in other threads people are wondering if it would be a nice twist if he gets killed by Garrosh. Yeah... now you understand why Alliance heroes go neutral so much.

You can't have it both ways. But if the Horde got some kickass heroes the Alliance would cry bias.
    The thing is, Blizzard never bothered to write in new heroes apart from Nazgrim, who they're killing off. They've had plenty of time to phase in new heroes for the Horde, people who you work with regularly and eventually become major figures within the lore. They could've had another Warsong Orc take up a prominent role, who then takes over after Garrosh as leader of the Warsong Orcs and leads them on in a noble fashion against the Legion. They could have done more with Lilian Voss, instead she was simply sacrificed for the Scholomance Dungeon. They could've had an anti-hero Grimtotem figure, who detests what the Grimtotem have done yet still dislike that the Bloodhoof is in charge. Endless possibilities.

But no. All they decided to do was focus almost entirely on Green Jesus and his wonderful adventures. No side stories to grow anyone else apart from Garrosh (Stonetalon Mountains/Twilight Highlands) and Nazgrim (His gradual advancement under Garrosh) were written in, so now the Horde has no one left. Alliance bias doesn't come into it, Horde get better stories generally while former major Alliance figures turn neutral for the betterment of the Horde stories.

10+ Year Old Account
    So long as they both are Alliance I'll be a happy bunny. However I'm a grumpy sod and have the utmost confidence that Blizzard will have both of them as neutral along with Velen if it's Legion based.