The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

New shaman on the block!

So I'm about to hit 90 on my shaman. And I was tryign to decide on a dps spec to go w/ my resto spec. I really enjoy playing melee class since all i've done is play lock, but I was looking through some enh threads and holy SH^^ it looks like a pain in the arse. So for you enh shammies out there, is it really difficult to learn? or did it only look complicated cause it was written down. As far as ele, well...that's retardedly easy lulz. But anyways, another thing i would like to consider with your input, is, will ele or enh be better dps for next patch? Cause I plan on raiding as well. thanks again!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll throw in my simple two cents. NO class or spec is complicated/hard if you commit to it. If you want to play melee and intend to raid on your Shaman next tier, then that shows some direct commitment to it and with that will come to knowledge to play any/all of the specs effectively with proper time.

As far as DPS goes, both specs are fairly even currently (pending fight mechanics). Next tier? We're still somewhat early in PTR, things could change at the drop of a dime.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're so right Skur about commiting to it. With that, Enh and resto is what i'm thinking thank you Praevalens and skur for your input. As far as teh gear thing prae w/ ele and resto, Im just sick of playing a dps caster class for the last 4 years lol but ya taht does make the whole gear thing a hell of a lot easier!