Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    As I said in the sign up thread. You don't necessarily need to know GoT lore to play this game. My nightly stories will be based on what happens in this game. Quickly glancing at each character in the wiki may give you an idea of their affiliations and / or roles. I didn't follow them completely though because if I did we'd have 23 people (okay maybe closer to 20) playing all having the ability to kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was my plan, and I still am having trouble figuring them out!

Deleted
    I bet Krayzy deliberately has made all the characters untrue to the way they are in the show/books. No known allegiance is true. Everyone is a traitor. Everyone is scum.

/TinfoilHat

Recruit Jaqhen H'gar - and ask him to target himself.

Deleted
    Ok a little help for the poor misguided souls who dont watch Game of Thrones

House Stark & Associates
    Robb Stark - Probable head of House Stark and town faction
    Grey Wind - Robb's "pet" direwolf
    Arya Stark - Robb's sister
    Bran Stark - Robb's brother
    Three-eyed Raven - A psychic guide for Bran Stark
    Hodor - Servant in House Stark. Immensely strong. Serves as Bran's legs after he's paralyzed from the waist down. Only says Hodor.
    Luwin - Maester to House Stark. Kinda of like a priest advisor to the head of the house.

Jon Snow - Half brother to Robb Stark but part of the Nights watch so I dont know if he'd be part of House stark
    Ghost - Jon's "pet" dirwolf

Jojen Reed - A servant of House Stark. Is also a psychic

Osha - A captured wildling (savage). Serves House stark in chains

Theon Greyjoy - A hostage kept by House Stark. Works for them at first but them betrays them.

House Lannister & Associates
    Tywin Lannistern - Head of House Lannister
    Tyrion Lannister - Dawrf son of Tywin (not dwarven race a human dwarf). Often mocked but the most cunning after Tywin
    Cersei Lannister - Daughter of Tywin. Cutthoat bitch
    Jaime Lannister - Son of Twin. Best swordsman in 7 kingdoms
    Joffrey Baratheon - Child of Cersie and Jaime (ewww). However it isnt known widely that Jaime is his true father. Vindictive powermad tyrant
    Lancel Lannister - Cousin to Tyrion, Cersei and Jaime.

The Others
    Daenerys Targaryen - Exiled Monarch trying to reclaim her Throne

Gendry - Bastard son of the late king.

Jaqen H'ghar - Master Assassin and master of disguise

Petyr Baelish - Chaos in human form.

Walder Frey - Was a Stark Servant but then betrayed them to the Lannisters. Possible Survivor

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Recruit Jaqhen H'gar - and ask him to target himself.
    Huehuehue

Deleted
    Good start for the game so far. Celtic confirmed lannister and the new guy isoobviously scum. I know I'm town so all cant be scum. Pink can't know this since he is scum. Oh and Littlefinger is naturally scum so Uggor is on lynch list too.

More volunteers for the hanging line please

Im fairly certain Ned Stark is head of house Stark. Head is pretty much all he is these days...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Good start for the game so far. Celtic confirmed lannister and the new guy isoobviously scum. I know I'm town so all cant be scum. Pink can't know this since he is scum. Oh and Littlefinger is naturally scum so Uggor is on lynch list too.

More volunteers for the hanging line please
    You forgot ely. Gotta kill the doctor surgeon before he goes bad killing people
    Last edited by mmoc81024b83e3; 2013-08-03 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Petyr Baelish - Chaos in human form.

Walder Frey - Was a Stark Servant but then betrayed them to the Lannisters. Possible Survivor

- - - Updated - - -

Huehuehue
    I hope its okay to post videos - i feel it somewhat relevant

Just so people unfamiliar with GoT can see what kind of person Littlefinger is.

Also - Walder Frey was a Tully Bannerman! l2got! And i agree - he is probably survivor or traitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello cruel, cruel world of Game of Thrones. I have yet to even glance upon my role, so trying to figure anything out from this narrative is an act of futility to the greatest extent of possibility. Have a good day, and commence with the slaughtering of foe, friend and kin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well celtic, I just now reach Theon and you almost have a good list of possible allegiances! At least I do not need to read the wiki anymore! Also why would Theon be with House Stark if he betrayed them, or did he not betray them for Lannister?

10+ Year Old Account
    That video also gives a good idea of what Joffrey is like. He's the kid with the crossbow, he just bolted that girl to death for shits and giggles.

Deleted
    Im fairly certain Ned Stark is head of house Stark. Head is pretty much all he is these days...
    That image... Ned Stark, a floating, talking head. But then, since it'd be Sean Bean's head, it would still have to die at some point.

The ModGod does not take kindly to kinslaying.

There is of course only one god.

Celtic: Finger of Trust? In a game of thrones flavoured mafia game? I hope you see the seriously wrong problem with that.

Thanks for the list though! Much appreciated, some of those characters in the OP I just don't know where to classify. Yours helped a lot.

Pistolpink: I wouldn't hold it against his capabilities. He's a devious bastard, that Krayzy.

Still, when you see the amount of Stark family and retainers in the setup, I am very inclined to believe they are town. And that means the Lannisters are the primary mafia suspects. All this could change if we find a dead body telling us otherwise.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Hodor
    Well, we have our first claim

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well celtic, I just now reach Theon and you almost have a good list of possible allegiances! At least I do not need to read the wiki anymore! Also why would Theon be with House Stark if he betrayed them, or did he not betray them for Lannister?
    You see its kind of complicated.

Basically Theon was kidnapped as a boy to make sure his daddy (a lord out on the Iron Islands) played nice and didnt rebel. So Theon was raised with House Stark for several years and joined House Stark against the Lannisters. However Robb needed ships so he sent Theon back to daddy to beg for ships. Daddy said "screw house stark son, lets invade them!" and theon said "yes daddy" and so betrayed House stark.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Theons father rebelled against the former king Robert and Ned Stark (Robbs father) and Robert beat him down then took his son Theon as a hostage. He had been with them for a long time and Robb trusted him and sent him as an envoy to negotiate with his father Baelon Greyjoy - but Baelon wanted to rebel again and took the North (Stark's land) while Robb was in the south fighting. Theon had to choose between blood and honor and choose blood - in the series that is. But this choice i imagine makes him prime suspect for a traitor or survivor role. Mostly traitor i think.

Deleted
    The ModGod does not take kindly to kinslaying.

There is of course only one god.
    There is seven gods heathen!

I wonder if Jaime Lannister can kill on his own during the night or if he needs a hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    There is seven gods heathen!
    There is only one god. And his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death. Not today.