Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I wonder if Jaime Lannister can kill on his own during the night or if he needs a hand.

- - - Updated - - -

There is only one god. And his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death. Not today.
    Lol dude stop with the one-liners

Where is the Spider!?

Deleted
    Where is the Spider!?
    Blame Lysah for Varys not being in the game. He would have been the perfect watcher

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Lol dude stop with the one-liners
    No. Make me!

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Good start for the game so far. Celtic confirmed lannister and the new guy isoobviously scum. I know I'm town so all cant be scum. Pink can't know this since he is scum. Oh and Littlefinger is naturally scum so Uggor is on lynch list too.

More volunteers for the hanging line please
    Whoa. Slow down a little; this needs some clarification... totally over my head at this point. Que?

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    [re: Elypop: Hodor] Well, we have our first claim
    Sadly, that is Elypop in a nutshell. Which means I am about 75% believing him at that claim. Just hope he doesn't have a silly post restriction or anything. Given the character...

Elypop: Do you have a post restriction?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Sadly, that is Elypop in a nutshell. Which means I am about 75% believing him at that claim. Just hope he doesn't have a silly post restriction or anything. Given the character...
    Wouldn't that just be something? Getting Hodor and only be able to say "Hodor"? I mean, how would you vote? Even if you could write "Vote", you would still only be able to vote for yourself. O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Wouldn't that just be something? Getting Hodor and only be able to say "Hodor"? I mean, how would you vote? Even if you could write "Vote", you would still only be able to vote for yourself. O.o
    The vote would most likely be exempt for the post restriction. It would be totally awesome post restriction though

10+ Year Old Account
    That still does not stop people...

*looks at NFT*

Nothing will ever make me call you something else unless I have to vote for you NFT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I've read up on my character on the wiki, and I'm good to go. Sort of. More or less. Well, I still don't know many of the characters on the list (either because I legitimately don't know them or just don't remember which character it is), but I know who I am, so that'll have to do.

Communicate in morse code!

H...O---D...or

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right, I still need to set up my spreadsheet's player list and do the random first vote. Guess I'm not good to go yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Alright, I've read up on my character on the wiki, and I'm good to go. Sort of. More or less. Well, I still don't know many of the characters on the list (either because I legitimately don't know them or just don't remember which character it is), but I know who I am, so that'll have to do.
    If you want anyone explained you can always ask ^^

Deleted
    Translation: Go ahead and CC and ill help you right towards a lynch/recruitment by scum

vote listo

because I think you'll end up making it through the game lurking again if you don't get a reasonable amount of pressure.

Spoiler alert, everyone dies >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...I can't just outright claim who I am, but I can narrow it down I think. I'm pretty sure that in the context of the story I either did kill, or could potentially kill somebody in the right circumstances. Oh wait...that's almost every character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Spoiler alert, everyone dies >.>
    Untrue, only the characters we like and care about. Which is why we shouldn't speak fondly of anyone. George R. R. Martin is monitoring this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    vote listo

because I think you'll end up making it through the game lurking again if you don't get a reasonable amount of pressure.
    What game are you talking about!? You must be talking about 27!

Deleted
    Untrue, only the characters we like and care about. Which is why we shouldn't speak fondly of anyone. George R. R. Martin is monitoring this thread.
    Nothing game related just show/book related
    Joffrey dies

I wonder who is the King in House Lannister. Joffrey or Tywin. I suppose that Joffrey could be king in name while it is Tywin or Cersei who is giving the orders - maybe even at odds with one another.