Page 1 of 3
LastLast

does Blizzard acknowledge "camps"?

Was heading over to farm some Embersilk cloth at my normal camping spot and noticed someone of the opposing faction from a different server there farming. Since I was playing my Destro lock I knew I could easily force him out. After about 2 mins of me getting all the tags he leaves. Then I guess he was so mad he decided to make a level 1 alt on my server to send me some hilarious whispers. I just replied with the usual "U mad bro" which seemed to make his whispers even funnier and he talke about how hes going to have me banned cause his brother is a GM or something like that.

When I go to my farm spot if theres someone from my server there I will leave as that has consequences for me and Im not going to be a dick to someone on my own server. But if its a different faction on a completely different server should I really care? I mean first of all you arent even on my server and secondly you are my enemy. Just wish it was a PvP server so I could just kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    Was heading over to farm some Embersilk cloth at my normal camping spot and noticed someone of the opposing faction from a different server there farming. Since I was playing my Destro lock I knew I could easily force him out. After about 2 mins of me getting all the tags he leaves. Then I guess he was so mad he decided to make a level 1 alt on my server to send me some hilarious whispers. I just replied with the usual "U mad bro" which seemed to make his whispers even funnier and he talke about how hes going to have me banned cause his brother is a GM or something like that.

When I go to my farm spot if theres someone from my server there I will leave as that has consequences for me and Im not going to be a dick to someone on my own server. But if its a different faction on a completely different server should I really care? I mean first of all you arent even on my server and secondly you are my enemy. Just wish it was a PvP server so I could just kill him.
    honestly I am against crz. maybe more dicks and griping would get it rescinded.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    honestly I am against crz. maybe more dicks and griping would get it rescinded.
    Yea I was already run out of my Sha'tari Skyguard faction farming by 7 people from other servers and I had been there for 2 hours. So I just left to go farm some cloth. When I saw someone else there I was like screw this thats my farm spot and Im taking it.

he talke about how hes going to have me banned cause his brother is a GM or something like that.
    This is the part, where you create a ticket and report him.

No they don't but forcing someone out is a pretty shady move i personally never do that, but i come from an MMO with players who respected each other and didn't try and make game crappier for others.

But if its a different faction on a completely different server should I really care?
    No. Just go on about your business and to hell with them. Not sure how CRZ really work so you could be on his realm at that point but even then still go about your business.

You saying the "U mad bro" stuff is far and away the worse transgression in that situation.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    When PVP is not an option the GM tend to get involved and then it is just a matter of who the GM feels like backing.

10+ Year Old Account
    you say you were on your own server but you werent really, you were on a cross realm server in a cross realm zone, you ask him if he was mad 'U mad bro' makes you sound like a tool, you come to a forum because you got mad and needed to feel as if others felt sorry for you like a child. you are pretty fucking sad if you ask me
    go whine to your mom, maybe she will give you the hug you need, then go complain to your dad and im sure he will give you the slap you deserve

- - - Updated - - -

you say you wont be a dick to someone on your server, why? youll be a dick to someone on in the same cross realm zone you are in....arent they people too, dont they pay to play just like you? you are pretty fucked up, we call idiots like you a douche-bag moronic troll
    i hope you werent looking for sympathy

CRZ are just a load of shit anyways, blizz should remove them to prevent this kind of stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkyjunky View Post
    This is the part, where you create a ticket and report him.
    report him for what? he didnt break terms of service

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    CRZ are just a load of shit anyways, blizz should remove them to prevent this kind of stuff.
    it wont solve anything, idiots are on all servers

Not realy sure how this was your *camp* and how you in some way felt the rights to mob tag the place to run him out of there.

10+ Year Old Account
    you say you were on your own server but you werent really, you were on a cross realm server in a cross realm zone, you ask him if he was mad 'U mad bro' makes you sound like a tool, you come to a forum because you got mad and needed to feel as if others felt sorry for you like a child. you are pretty fucking sad if you ask me
    go whine to your mom, maybe she will give you the hug you need, then go complain to your dad and im sure he will give you the slap you deserve

- - - Updated - - -

you say you wont be a dick to someone on your server, why? youll be a dick to someone on in the same cross realm zone you are in....arent they people too, dont they pay to play just like you? you are pretty fucked up, we call idiots like you a douche-bag moronic troll
    +1 could not have said it any better!

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post

- - - Updated - - -

How am I mad and why do I need sympathy? I have the camp spot.

And why should I care about someone on a different faction? If it was a PvP realm and I just camped him until he left would that be any different?

10+ Year Old Account
    How am I mad and why do I need sympathy? I have the camp spot.
    you dont own that spot.....lol wow, get over yourself
    you have no more right to any spot in the game than anyone else
    you are an idiot, you got mad and came to the forums looking for sympathy, that is childish, grow up moron

Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-08-04 at 09:23 PM.

Stopped right at "u mad bro". The rest wasnt worth reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Stopped right at "u mad bro". The rest wasnt worth reading.
    yep, only sheep say that any more

Quote Originally Posted by Csnyder View Post
    yep, only sheep say that any more
    i hate the phrase but if he wants to be cute and string together a bunch of 4 letter words and threaten to have me banned then why not make him madder before putting him on ignore.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate the phrase but if he wants to be cute and string together a bunch of 4 letter words and threaten to have me banned then why not make him madder before putting him on ignore.
    only a child gets off on making someone mad, wow, you really are an idiot, just report him and move on like an adult would do.
    keep replying please, you are only proving what a douche you are. next time you look for sympathy like this you should think twice
    im done and out. bye now, enjoy your shit life

Resources are to be competed for, regardless of faction or place. If you beat them to the tag, it's yours, regardless if he was there first, it's not their spot either.

The person who he was beating for the spot, intended to flame by making an alt to spam him, yes he should have just /ignored as saying "you mad bro" is child-like, and stating that "i know a gm and will get you banned" is an offence which can be reported.